Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by NorCalRealtor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 19 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SAM_0403.JPG
SAM_0402.JPG
SAM_0389.JPG
SAM_0388.JPG
SAM_0387.JPG
SAM_0386.JPG
SAM_0385.JPG
SAM_0383.JPG
SAM_0381.JPG
SAM_0401.JPG
SAM_0400.JPG
SAM_0398.JPG
SAM_0399.JPG
SAM_0380.JPG
SAM_0397.JPG
SAM_0396.JPG

#1 6 years ago

granny and the gators in nice shape - working 100% - I have owned it a good 10 years (guessing)

baby pac works and then acts up - cpu was tested and its fine - believe it's a vidiot board connection - if I play with the rear door the game starts working fine.

baby pac man shows wear near left flipper - and one hole wasn't kicking ball out, I have had many baby pac man trys to get one that stays working - I quit as this is like # 5 for me - when I finally had one working 100% the warehouse I had it at to get fixed flooded out from the big ri floods years ago - so it's just not in the cards for me

granny is very hard to find - baby is easy - but both and you have the pair - I have never taken a board out of granny to test baby - I just don't do that - I can get baby to work every time by playing with the door

thanks ed

#2 6 years ago

I don't suppose you're bringing them to Allentown next weekend?

#3 6 years ago

That is possible.. I just arranged a truck and told Ed should he want any games delivered I would bring them for him..

#4 6 years ago

Pm sent

#5 6 years ago

granny pictures - lighting in basement at night stinks - I will try to get better pictures tomorrow - thanks edSAM_0393.JPGSAM_0394.JPGSAM_0395.JPGSAM_0396.JPGSAM_0397.JPG

#6 6 years ago

more granny picturesSAM_0380.JPGSAM_0398.JPGSAM_0399.JPGSAM_0400.JPGSAM_0401.JPG

#7 6 years ago

more baby pictures - the board picture is the one that should be in the game - I can usually get it to work with that vidiot board - I put it what was a working vidiot board years ago (it was in the machine that flooded on me in the warehouse) - that board did not work at all - figured it was worth a try - I have to swap the other one back in.

notice the wear spot - and the ball doesn't kick out of one of the holes. thanks ed
SAM_0381.JPGSAM_0383.JPGSAM_0385.JPGSAM_0386.JPGSAM_0387.JPG

#8 6 years ago

last set of baby pictures

SAM_0388.JPGSAM_0389.JPGSAM_0402.JPGSAM_0403.JPG

#9 6 years ago

I owned a pair my self . I really enjoyed granny, it was much more of a challenge. But baby pac is such a arcade classic that I enjoyed as a kid . Over the years I owned 3 of them . Price seems reasonable . Good luck with sale

#10 6 years ago

Bump for a good package deal. That Granny looks really clean!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside