IMG_0075[1].JPG
IMG_0073[2].JPG
IMG_0062[1].JPG
IMG_0087[1].JPG
IMG_0090[1].JPG
IMG_0057[1].JPG
IMG_0040[1].JPG
#1 11 years ago

Hello all here is what the situation is. I want to trade or free up a spot or maybe 2 for something else. Of these games I do not want to get rid or trade all of them. I am just open to trade offers to consider.

If a trade or sale can be worked out I am in York, PA and do not foresee shipping anything for trade. If a sale is worked out I have no problem shipping. If we work out a trade my expectation are for the person I'm trading with to be somewhat close and to either come pickup and drop a game off or for me to drop a game off and pickup the one in the trade.

X-Men Wolverine LE Price $6700.00 (Have well over that in it) - HUO (less than 100 plays)with speaker lights, topper, Speaker upgrades, Mantis scoop protector, NC Hemi Mod, Blackbird Hemi mod, Ice ramp mod, also 3 additional figures installed.

Judge Dredd - $2200.00 Nice shape, Speaker upgrade, new topper, all leds, Dredd World Mod, new dmd display board, newer DMD (replaced 6-7 months ago), cliffy protectors, Cab is touched up and looks good, shopped.

STTNG - $4400.00 SOME LEDS, laseriffic topper, under cab lights, cannon laser mods, mantis ramp protectors, gun is currently being plated etc.., Cab has minor dings, PF very nice and has a cliffy though the hole is not very worn.

TFLE -$5500.00 HUO Laseriffic Topper, Speaker upgrades, under cab lights, coin taker lighted flipper buttons

GNR - $4700.00 This one came from Black Rose. I fixed the missing plastic and added a topper

Digital Pinball- $3000.00 (I traded a routed LOTR for this digital pin and have since put more into it) (would prefer person to come play this one and see it in person) homemade, has decals, 160+ digital tables installed

Well that's it. I am open to lots of games though on a trade I am looking for HUO, mint or near mint titles in return. If you think my prices are fair or high I do not care as I have more than what I am selling all of these for in the game. All of these games have lots of Mods

I will not be selling or trading all of them. I just want to switch things up a little and still very much like all of these games so I do not want them all to go. I think ideally I would like to sell or trade 1-2 of these titles and keep the rest.

IMG_0040[1].JPGIMG_0040[1].JPG

#2 11 years ago

Ive seen Hanks collection very nice stuff.. deal with confidence. Goodluck whatever you part with!

#3 11 years ago

Thanks

We will see what offers are made and I hope I can reach a deal with one of these games.

I'd like to add so many titles and own as many games as possible. Parting with any of these will be hard.

On a trade I do prefer open layouts and fast playing games.

#4 11 years ago

Added GNR to list of possible trades/sale

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

(less than 100 plays)

How is this possible?? Is the game THAT bad? I would have that many plays in one night...maybe two.

#6 11 years ago

How is this possible?? Is the game THAT bad? I would have that many plays in one night...maybe two.

I play it about 2 times a week. It sat forever when I got it as the scoring was not working (code). Now I cannot stand weapon X multi ball and my games times are about 20-25 minutes. I listed it at the price as I will take a loss of a few hundred and that's it. If new code comes out the game may interest me more though right now I prefer to play Iron Man, Tron, AC/DC and if I want a long game I'll play TSPP or WPT. I put in cool mods though game play I still find boring. Just finished installing lighted speakers as well

IMG_0057[1].JPGIMG_0057[1].JPG

#7 11 years ago

Are you sure you want to sell your XMLE. I have the same Hemiorange09 upgrades and love them. Im just saying not this one.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Well he does have a shitload of games so really not that much of a stretch to have only played it 100 times. I would prob go for the Wolverine but I think I'm gonna gamble and go for a Hulk LE before the price gets crazy.

I met hank at the York show very standup guy. How's the BSD treating you?

#9 11 years ago

LOVE THE BSD. I went overboard with Mods, lighting, flashers, red mood lighting, Red Legs etc..,

PIC of STTNG

IMG_0090[1].JPGIMG_0090[1].JPG

#10 11 years ago

TFLE HUO Playfield is perfect etc..,

IMG_0087[1].JPGIMG_0087[1].JPG

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Are you sure you want to sell your XMLE. I have the same Hemiorange09 upgrades and love them. Im just saying not this one.

X-men is a game that can leave. I do not care if I keep or sell it at the price I'm asking. Everything above is priced the same way that I just do not care. My hope is a sell or trade 1 of the games listed just to mix things up a bit

I will trade + cash if needed if someone has a game that's worth more.

Like JD + 2.5K for a HUO Family Guy

#12 11 years ago

X-Men Ice Ramp

IMG_0062[1].JPGIMG_0062[1].JPG

#13 11 years ago

STTNG

IMG_0073[2].JPGIMG_0073[2].JPG IMG_0075[1].JPGIMG_0075[1].JPG

#14 11 years ago

Bump for Hank. Buy or trade with confidence guys!!! A great collection.

#15 11 years ago

Hey Hank contact me about that Judge Dredd ASAP. Thanks!

#17 11 years ago

Good luck Hank.

#18 11 years ago

Henry is a great guy

Bought games off me

Top notch guy

Buy buy buy

#19 11 years ago

Update

JD Sale is pending

If you are in York or close to it there is a possibility that I could work out to have X-men LE Magneto for $5800.00 this week only from another buyer

#20 11 years ago

Bump again. Henry is great to deal with!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-x-men-le-judge-dredd-sttng-tfle-digital-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.