Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MattElder
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my HUO Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition #270. Build date of 9/19/13 with about 330 plays on it. Asking $7700, or trade for one machine plus cash.

Here's a list of machines I'd possibly be interested in: Bram Stoker's Dracula, Twilight Zone, Earthshaker, Guns 'N Roses, Safe Cracker, and Monster Bash. Other games might be considered as well, so let me know what you have. Thanks.

Post edited by MattElder : Added the LE number....

#2 10 years ago

Well, that was quick.

#3 10 years ago

These are flying out of people's houses.

#4 10 years ago

GLWS or trade

#5 10 years ago

photos and LE # might get more interest. yes, it's HUO and we all know what they look like, but still.... photos!

Right in the ballpark on price. GLWS!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

and into mine.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

A few for sale out of 600 or so isn't really a lot, some people have very short attention spans, or the game is just not for them, the vast majority of WOZ owners are very pleased with their games.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

the vast majority of WOZ owners are very pleased with their games.

do the "vast majority" of WoZ owners even have their games yet?

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

do the "vast majority" of WoZ owners even have their games yet?

Really?

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Looking to sell or trade my HUO Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition. Build date of 9/19/13 with about 330 plays on it. Asking $8000, or trade for one machine plus cash.
Here's a list of machines I'd possibly be interested in: Bram Stoker's Dracula, Twilight Zone, Earthshaker, Guns 'N Roses, Safe Cracker, and Monster Bash. Other games might be considered as well, so let me know what you have. Thanks.

Matt is a top notch guy. Buy in confidence. GLWS.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

A few for sale out of 600 or so isn't really a lot, some people have very short attention spans, or the game is just not for them, the vast majority of WOZ owners are very pleased with their games.

Just me being sarcastic, I hope JJP does well and all Woz owners are happy, but every day there is a new one for sale and for the last 2 years they have been changing hands, I mean there are 6000 LOTR as opposed to 600 WoZ and I see like 30 WoZ for sale for every LOTR.

#12 10 years ago

Please just let the guy try to FS/FT his machine and stop hijacking these threads with rants.. you can always start another thread for that..
GLWS/T

#13 10 years ago

This is an honest question: When board 15 fails do I have to pay to have it replaced or is JJP going to cover it? I'd be worried as a potential WOZ buyer since the Pinsiders figured out the Warranty is for the original buyer only. I'm not talking about support but the actual factory warranty that covers 100% of the cost of failures. If the Warranty isn't transferable then the after market value sure is diminished. Anyone know the cost of the replacement boards?

#14 10 years ago

Who would thumb down the above question? How long is the warranty period? This game is 90 days old.

It's a legitimate question.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Who would thumb down the above question?

just look at the culprits... surprise, surprise...

This is a FS Post though... GLWS OP!

#16 10 years ago

I wonder if any route ops would be interested since they are earning well according to Play Meter and RePlay magazines.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Who would thumb down the above question? How long is the warranty period? This game is 90 days old.
It's a legitimate question.

It's a very fair question. Like it or not WOZ has a very well known issue and potential buyers are going to want this information.

It's really no different than:
How is the Stroke of Luck hole wear on your AFM?
Are the reds faded on your BSD?
Is there any "fish wear" on your RS?
Does your clock overheat on your TZ?
Do Phantom Flips work properly on your MB?
Is there any evidence of "magnet burn" on your Addams?

Post edited by MrDo : Made formatting adjustment for people like RawleyD.

#18 10 years ago

Sorry I actually asked a question!

#19 10 years ago

I think we have to bow down to the great and powerful WoZ.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Sorry I actually asked a question!

It was a valid question. It is just funny how someone puts a For Sale WOZ thread and there is half dozen guys trolling it with negativity. It is not cool to the OP.

Yes i think we are all aware of issues with the WOZ but it seems to be the minority of machines and JJP has said a bunch of times that they will work with owners to fix their games.

Let's let Matt get a trade or sell his game without pissing all over the thread.

#21 10 years ago

Let the guy sell his pin!

#22 10 years ago

Thanks mother, father.

Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Please just let the guy try to FS/FT his machine and stop hijacking these threads with rants.. you can always start another thread for that..

Quoted from txstargazer3:

Let the guy sell his pin!

Even if the posts aren't always flattering, an active FS thread helps the sale tremendously. Bump BTW

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Matt is a top notch guy. Buy in confidence. GLWS.

Thanks, Mark. I appreciate the kind words.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

photos and LE # might get more interest. yes, it's HUO and we all know what they look like, but still.... photos!

Right in the ballpark on price. GLWS!

Yes, I can definitely get some pics if need be. I completely forgot to add the LE number. It's #270, and I'll go back and add that to the original post....

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

This is an honest question: When board 15 fails do I have to pay to have it replaced or is JJP going to cover it? I'd be worried as a potential WOZ buyer since the Pinsiders figured out the Warranty is for the original buyer only. I'm not talking about support but the actual factory warranty that covers 100% of the cost of failures. If the Warranty isn't transferable then the after market value sure is diminished. Anyone know the cost of the replacement boards?

Call the company.. and ask the company

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Like it or not WOZ has a very well known issue

A very well known issue? You mean a few games that have light boards go out?

my game doesn't have any "well known issue", what are you referring too?

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

......you should be working on your TAF weldment......

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

A very well known issue? You mean a few games that have light boards go out?
my game doesn't have any "well known issue", what are you referring too?

I could have gone with random reboots, but I chose light boards. I guess the OWNER of the COMPANY acknowledging these as issues isn't enough for you.

Calm down... I wasn't slamming your beloved WOZ. Every game has issues. Addams is my all time favorite game, but I would be a foolish buyer if I didn't ask about magnet burn on that game.

(See above for other examples RawleyD ignored)

Good luck with your sale, Matt!

#29 10 years ago

Yes indeed GLWS

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

......you should be working on your TAF weldment......

Someday I'll get the new ones in there, Jeff.

#31 10 years ago

Thanks everyone for all the trade offers so far. I've got lots to think about now!

I am also lowering the price to $7700 now, as an outright sale would work better for me than a trade, but by all means keep the trade + cash offers coming, too. Thanks.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

I would agree with that. I've seen lots of AC/DC's, METALICA's, and XMEN's for sale on here and no comments about it. I'd wager this pin is getting re-sold no more than any other new pin that gets purchased sight unseen by collectors only to discover it's not their bag.

#33 10 years ago

PM sent

#34 10 years ago

I sold mine in Canada after owning it for almost 4 months. Needed the money or I would still have it for play. Everyone loved the pin. They resell quickly in Canada used, & our costs are a lot higher. Crappy Canadian dollar, transportation, customs, & taxes.

Still only the 2nd pin I have bought nib, & played for months. Sold for more than I bought it for. The other was AC/DC BIB & I see the prices people are getting are even higher.

#35 10 years ago

I would disagree with the supporters on this one -though this isn't meant as an insult to WOZ.
It's a black or white opinion. You either love the pin or it's not for you.
I found it's very different than other pins and in some regards, fantastic. In other regards, a little lacking.
Try it before you buy it and if it's your bag, enjoy!

#36 10 years ago

That's good advice for any pin.

1 week later
#37 10 years ago

All trade offer PMs responded to. Still available.....

#38 10 years ago

Bump

1 week later
#39 10 years ago

WOZ is on its way to a new home. Thanks everyone for your interest!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.50
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 91.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-wozecle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.