Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Dirty Harry 004.JPG
Dirty Harry 003.JPG
Dirty Harry 002.JPG
Dirty Harry 005.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Very nice DH for sale in West Palm Florida $2100Dirty Harry 004.JPGDirty Harry 004.JPGDirty Harry 003.JPGDirty Harry 003.JPGDirty Harry 002.JPGDirty Harry 002.JPGDirty Harry 005.JPGDirty Harry 005.JPGDirty Harry 005.JPGDirty Harry 005.JPGDirty Harry 002.JPGDirty Harry 002.JPGDirty Harry 003.JPGDirty Harry 003.JPGDirty Harry 004.JPGDirty Harry 004.JPG

#2 10 years ago

If you can toss in shipping i buy

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

If you can toss in shipping i buy</bloc

If you can toss in shipping i buy

Sorry I can't do that

#4 10 years ago

I am sure you would buy it if he tossed in shipping ,geeze. Why dont you ask him to just give it to you!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

I am sure you would buy it if he tossed in shipping ,geeze. Why dont you ask him to just give it to you!

Shipping can be done for a couple hundred bucks.

I didn't think it was such a bad offer to warrant your comment.

#6 10 years ago

What shipping company would pick up from Florida to New york for a couple hundred bucks?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

What shipping company would pick up from Florida to New york for a couple hundred bucks?

Most companies will do depot to depot shipping for $200. That requires you to palletize and deliver the machine to a shipping depot though.

I've had 2 machines delivered this way from 2 different companies and locations (Colorado and Florida) for $200.

Full service delivery usually runs around $400.

In any case, this looks to be in good condition! And I would absolutely buy it if it were local.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

There are shippers that do it for 250-300 dollars.

It's basically the same as me offering the seller to purchase said pin for $300 less. What's so awful about that? It's like I hit a nerve with you or something.

#9 10 years ago

I will call it like i see it. You are wanting a very nice machine for basically $1800 ?

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

I will call it like i see it. You are wanting a very nice machine for basically $1800 ?

You call away buddy. I see nothing wrong with offering $1800 for a sight unseen DH.

Thanks for being SOOOOO concerned here.

#11 10 years ago

Why dont you ask for detailed pics if your even interested.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Why dont you ask for detailed pics if your even interested.

Hmmm. Because the seller rejected my offer?

If you'd like my name and telephone number, PM me. That way you can ask me all the little specific questions you want. Deal?

#13 10 years ago

If you were close to Az, you would have cash in your hand right now. You just don't see prices like this on the West Coast. People out here still think Pinball Machines are made of Gold.

#14 10 years ago

You have anything for sale ? I really dont have any questions for you ,unless you have something for sale.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

You have anything for sale ? I really dont have any questions for you ,unless you have something for sale.

Good. Glad I've answered all your pertinent questions about my offer to the seller here.

Good day.

#16 10 years ago

Sell me your congo for 1800 I will pay the shipping

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

Sell me your congo for 1800 I will pay the shipping

Cause congo and DH are going for the same price these days? Confused.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

I'm not trying to whack the hive but the $1800.00 offer seems kind of fair to me. These typically sell
between $1,400 -2,000 based on condition.

Blackbeard made an offer and it was rejected by the seller. End of story.

Now maybe Blackbeard could have done a PM to discuss the terms with the seller and they would have ended up settling somewhere in the middle.

Who knows I'm just unclear as to what got you so wound up pinbum.

I don't really have a "horse in the race" but I would mind a DH. It's why I clicked on the link to see location. If I was local I would have pinged at 1800 hoping to settle somewhere in the middle. If an ad doesn't say firm I assume it means there is room for negotiation.

Chris

#19 10 years ago

Sounds like a deal ,this guys willing to pay for shipping plus $1800 for your Congo sight unseen.

#20 10 years ago

Is there a DH for sale here by chance??

Ohhh, there it is! Nice deal OP and GLWS!

#21 10 years ago

Pinbum reminds me of a dude on RGP named Pacpin.

Guy used to just criticise and harrass for no good reason. Totally annoying. Like a mosquito.

Robin should be aware of guys like this.

An offer for 1800 for a DH isn't horrible. Had I offered $1000 for it, I could understand the harassment. But this is just a bit annoying dude. Move on.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Pinbum reminds me of a dude on RGP named Pacpin.

Guy used to just criticize and harass for no good reason.

On a positive note, I got to test out the new feature that allows mods to permanently ban someone from a thread.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Is there a DH for sale here by chance??

.Sure is, Mine! Price is FIRM as it is I'm losing money

Ohhh, there it is! Nice deal OP and GLWS!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

On a positive note, I got to test out the new feature that allows mods to permanently ban someone from a thread.

SWEET!! Remember gweem....practice practice practice

#25 10 years ago

GLWTS Op!

#26 10 years ago

Screw it, I'm taking it off the market

#27 10 years ago

Just so you don't have too hard of feelings, I would have paid your price if I didn't have to ship. I am totally surprised this did did not sell right away.

#28 10 years ago

Can you knock off a couple hundred for all the bullet holes? It's hard to find an example that's not all shot up.

#29 10 years ago

Yup...
Same here...wouldn't mind a DH

Quoted from Squeakman:

Just so you don't have too hard of feelings, I would have paid your price if I didn't have to ship. I am totally surprised this did did not sell right away.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from sleethering:

Can you knock off a couple hundred for all the bullet holes? It's hard to find an example that's not all shot up.

The bullet holes make it lighter and easier to move

#31 10 years ago

DH is an awesome pin, and this seems like a very fair price to me. I know prices are lower in Florida, but around here this pin would have been sold in about three seconds.

#32 10 years ago

Wow, that's got to be a record off the market in under 5hrs.. Lol @Blackbeard- Some people just have too much time on there hands to critize others and their offers..

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Screw it, I'm taking it off the market

I mean really...

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

DH is an awesome pin, and this seems like a very fair price to me. I know prices are lower in Florida, but around here this pin would have been sold in about three seconds.

Was a fair price for a nice game. Seller is a good person in the pinball community down here in FLA.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-williams-dirty-harry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.