By 22troy

5 years ago

Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by 22troy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I'm selling my Twilight Zone and Demolition Man. I'd consider trades for IJ (wms) and a DE Star Wars or I'll sell outright. I'm in Charlotte, NC.

TZ is in great shape and working 100%. Backbox is scuffed up. It comes with backbox decals. Price is $5000. Here are pics.

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee198/22troy/TZ/

DM is in excellent condition and working 100%. New backbox decals installed. Price is $2000. Here are pics.

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee198/22troy/Demo%20Man/

Email with questions.

Thanks,
Troy

#2 5 years ago

Bump. Still available.

#3 5 years ago

Price drop on DM. $1800.

#4 5 years ago

I'd buy the DM from you if I didn't need to buy my daughter a car right now. I'm only about 90 minutes from you. Good luck with it.

Michael

#5 5 years ago

I forgot to mention that the vulgar roms are installed. They are awesome!

#6 5 years ago

Bump.

#7 5 years ago

DM is sold.

#8 5 years ago

Dang, I've got a DM I'm working on for around $1100 :^)
I should buy it sooner than later...

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from 22troy:

I forgot to mention that the vulgar roms are installed. They are awesome!

Yeah I love the profanity roms I have them on mine as well.....:)

1 week later
#10 5 years ago

TZ is sold.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 2,021 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside