• Latest reply 11 years ago by kyle051777
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0467_(800x533).jpg
image.jpg
There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Well Since I said I'd sell mine for 11k in the other FS thread here it goes. 2nd owner HUO LE #366 with the following mods.

Shaker, Invisiglass, Xpin Blue DMD perfect with Pinbits Blue DMD plastic, 2.1 Arcade unit, LED GI but will switch to incandecents if buyer prefers, Flipper Fidelity Speaker kit & LED Backbox lighting kit, Pinbits Neon Plastic Kit, Flynn's Sign, Pinbits Pop Bumper Kit.

$11k or NIB BIBLE + $$$

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64407245@N05/

#2 11 years ago

Blue DMD is a must for any LE/Pro Tron Owner

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 11 years ago

Ouch, just sold NIB BIB tonight.......................bib getting hotter.

#4 11 years ago

Nice looking TRON LE ...good luck with your sale!

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Ouch, just sold NIB BIB tonight.......................bib getting hotter.

Best game ever.....the BIB would be trade material.

#6 11 years ago

Not trying to be a dick, but Tron LE's aren't worth 11k... I'm pretty sure you and the other seller will soon find that out....its just crazy... IMO

#7 11 years ago

Does this one at least have crapped out pixels?

Quoted from Gerry:

Not trying to be a dick, but Tron LE's aren't worth 11k.

I think that's his point Gerry

#8 11 years ago

No, it's totally worth it, just wait for all of the current Tron LE owner's to find this thread and tell you the game is worth more than $11k

#9 11 years ago

Maybe so its late and I'm f'ing tired..... LOL

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Not trying to be a dick, but Tron LE's aren't worth 11k... I'm pretty sure you and the other seller will soon find that out....its just crazy... IMO

Sure it is. You'd have to offer me $20k and MAAAYBE I'd consider it but probably still say "no" cuz it's too f*cking awesome and I'd miss it too much.

I think Smassa is posting this thinking he won't get an offer - but will probably get multiple offers, and think twice and keep it. ...or sell it & regret it.

TRON FOREVER!!!!

#11 11 years ago

I cant believe this hasn't sold yet!

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Within 10 mins of posting it I already received a 5 figure offer so I'm guessing i'm not too far off. Maybe it isnt worth 11k but to someone with deep pockets maybe it is. I guess we will soon find out.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think Smassa is posting this thinking he won't get an offer - but will probably get multiple offers, and think twice and keep it. ...or sell it & regret it.

Was surprised to receive an offer that really isnt that far off my asking price....I'll give it some time & see what comes about. Its a fun game but what i'm going after will not make me miss it much.

#14 11 years ago

I don't think Tron is a 11K game however I would not sell mine for 15K if someone offered me it. One reason is I don't want to be screwed if I ever decide I want another one again down the road. I passed on too many BBB's over the years thinking the price might come down and now I am kicking myself for the missed opportunities.

Luckily I was able to get most of my titles before pinflation however I had to bite the bullet a little on Tron LE. I always figured worst case I might break even or lose a few hundred bucks if I ever decided to sell, however based on what I am hearing now about getting 5 digit offers already I guess I made a good decision and am glad I didn't wait around any longer.

Sad thing it wasn't so long ago that 10K was a pretty absurd price for a pin unless it was BBB (maybe CC) or HEP restore, but as Stern and JJP keep increasing NIB prices a Tron LE will not sound that unreasonable at 10K when that is what NIB Stern/JJP LE's will be selling for in a few years from now.

#15 11 years ago

Time will tell BoJo, time will tell.

#16 11 years ago

I'm also ready to sell my Tron LE #401 for $15k... The only mod it has is my signature.

SOLD!!!! sorry no longer available!

#17 11 years ago

You certainly pimped this one all the way! Blue DMD is sick! goodluck getting a BIB!

#18 11 years ago

you guys keep on getting those values up! not that i ever sell my tron, but it feels good to have something that is worth more than you paid for…
10k by christmas is no longer a joke!

Quoted from teekee:

I'm also ready to sell my TRON LE #401 for $15k... The only mod it has is my signature.
SOLD!!!! sorry no longer available!

lol

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

One sold local to me for............. Get this..........11k.

#20 11 years ago

Everyone needs to stop with these crazy prices....... I don't want to be tempted selling mine.

#21 11 years ago

I'll sell my modded out Pro for $9k. Add the $400 FO kit soon and it's still a bargain compared to the LE at 11k.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

I'll sell my modded out Pro for $9k. Add the $400 FO kit soon and it's still a bargain compared to the LE at 11k.

Still will never be an LE. The market has pretty much dictated this. I have a friend who calls me crazy for not selling my LE and buying two other pins, or a Pro and keeping the money. Yet that same person will comment on how much more fun my LE is than the Pro's he plays in others collections! Unless they have the pf pitch at 9 degrees, or tilting to the left, or their collections are out in the snow, I dunno...

Heck, Pro's heavily modded are selling in the 7k range now.

TRON LIVES!

Rick. "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Everyone needs to stop with these crazy prices....... I don't want to be tempted selling mine.

You KNOW you'll regret it Chris...SOOOOO many others have already.

#24 11 years ago

It's all good as long as it's Tron. I used to have an LE and I personally wouldn't say the LE is "much more fun" than the Pro I have now, but sure it's better. I do like how the drop targets add some extra randomness (the most noticeable game play difference), and the of course the light tubes were incredible, and End of Line MB was fun (but not game changer fun since it was relatively rare). I'm just hoping the new FO kit will come really close, and could do some fun with mode stacking. I'll be keeping this one for a long time. I do like the 3D translite better on the LE but prefer the cab decals on the Pro and the red LED display. Plus my Pro has the 2.1 arcade (used to have the 1.0, blech) and the Pinbits stuff, and I get to customize my LED inserts. So in summary, seeing how I can get the FO kit soon, my number 1 difference would be the drop targets. If there was a way to install them I would. It's also why I don't buy into the "AC/DC Pro is the fastest so it's better" argument, I think drop targets are fun.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Was surprised to receive an offer that really isnt that far off my asking price....I'll give it some time & see what comes about.

Shouldn't be surprised. We know that Tron LE sells for $10k, so add all the mods that yours has, and the fact that so few people are willing to sell their Tron LE, it seems that it is headed towards $11k. Two other members here have posted about Tron LE's that they know of that sold for $11k.

I wouldn't sell mine for $11k because I'm done chasing rainbows. I'm very happy with the pin to say the least.

Anyway, good luck. And to potential buyers: I can vouch for this pin being a beauty and being dialed in! Wish I could say the same for the seller.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You'd have to offer me $20k and MAAAYBE I'd consider it but probably still say "no" cuz it's too f*cking awesome and I'd miss it too much.

That's just dumb talk. If someone offered you 20k, a smart person would sell then pickup one of these for 11k and be 9k richer. Your a fool if you turn down 20k when several are for sale for 11k. Think about it.

I'm still glad Tron does nothing for me personally, MM on the other hand....why do I have to like that one?

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

That's just dumb talk. If someone offered you 20k, a smart person would sell then pickup one of these for 11k and be 9k richer. Your a fool if you turn down 20k when several are for sale for 11k. Think about it.

LOL, well I guess that's very logical. I was just making a very silly theoretical scenario where Tron LE had climbed to $20k. I actually WAS offered $20k for one of my other games and I turned it down...I BE A FOOOOOOOL!

#28 11 years ago

At $20k I'd wave goodbye to it. Heck...for $20k I'd wave goodbye to my wife!

#29 11 years ago

Would also consider other titles such as CV or SS in some kind of trade.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Heck...for $20k I'd wave goodbye to my wife!

Pics?

#31 11 years ago

As the original owner of this pin, buy with confidence - smassa is a great guy to deal with and it's condition was as close to NIB as possible when it left my house. Looks like some great mods have been added - he's selling a beautiful machine! GLWTS!

#32 11 years ago

lemme take a guess..... that minty star trek next gen pin of yours??

Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL, well I guess that's very logical. I was just making a very silly theoretical scenario where TRON LE had climbed to $20k. I actually WAS offered $20k for one of my other games and I turned it down...I BE A FOOOOOOOL!

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

If you factor in the purported rarity of TRON LEs that remained in this country (that I mentioned in the other FS thread: 250 +/-), and then compare those numbers in relation to the larger percentage of BBBs that probably remained here (191 minus an assumed smaller percentage of exports) and lastly compare TRON LE's value against the current value of BBB, suddenly 11K doesn't seem quite so crazy (IMO).

True, it could be argued the real numbers are 400 vs. 191--however, I'd contend actual domestic supply drives our domestic market.

Also, then compare TRON LE's production numbers against those of CC (903), AFM (3450), MB (3361), and MM (4016)--and then against all those games' HUO or restored values...suddenly again, 11K doesn't really seem quite so crazy to me.

All just my 2 cents of course--all I really know for sure is they're never making any more of any of 'em...well maybe MM.

#34 11 years ago

Like buying Avengers LE...pay me first ha ha ha ha!

#35 11 years ago

GL with the sale...wouldn't sell mine for 11k.

#36 11 years ago

I suspect I have over 10k in mine and it doesn't have several of the expensive mods Smassa's has

#37 11 years ago

Mods ain't cheap man. That's for sure....unless home made...even then though... :p

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

you guys keep on getting those values up! not that i ever sell my tron, but it feels good to have something that is worth more than you paid for…
10k by christmas is no longer a joke!

lol

Yes it is.

#39 11 years ago

<blockquote cite= I dunno...

You're right, you don't know. Cite a $7K Tron pro sale please. Nicest one you'd ever see barely went for slightly over $5K after sitting on Pinside a month. Can we stop with the hyperbole and keep things real?

#40 11 years ago

Maybe for you. I spent more than that before breakfast.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

<blockquote cite= I dunno...
You're right, you don't know. Cite a $7K Tron pro sale please. Nicest one you'd ever see barely went for slightly over $5K after sitting on Pinside a month. Can we stop with the hyperbole and keep things real?

Prove the hyperbole. Burden of proof is on the accuser.
Ok, enough negative. It's all good.

Do you own a Tron, Pro or LE? Just curious.

#42 11 years ago

Btw, here ya go. Enjoy.

Tron Pro: $7089 high sale, $4999 low sale. Two sales listed off of Ebay from the BPA Ebay sales summary website. That's just an older sales summary from Boston Pinball Association data collected from Ebay alone. Those numbers have been up for a few months, I'm sure there are other private sales, heck, some I've seen here, but sorry Dude, can't actually PROVE that without going into the history of all the Tron's sold.

Please, PLEASE keep the negative crap on RGP. I don't like being dragged into a personal argument, not here. I actually LIKE this website.

I apologize to everyone, especially the OP for any thread disturbances I may have created. I just don't like being called a liar or an exaggerator. I do agree with Family Arcade on one point, hyperbole can be easy to misconstrue. Let's call this a thread OP bump. That makes me feel better.

#43 11 years ago

eBay is a bs measure. Shilling, taking sales off that don't sell for desired price. Find a sale on Pinside or RGP or Craig's list even close to $7K for a pro and ill acknowledge your research skills n the same breath that I admit Im wrong.

#44 11 years ago

I'll be the bigger man and end this now. Your just argument trolling now.

Sunday bump for OP.

#45 11 years ago

Forgot to mention it also has the lit up Recognizer Mod & I have a set of PDI Black Mirror Blades I'll include if someone wants it at the asking price. I just havent installed them yet.

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Forgot to mention it also has the lit up Recognizer Mod & I have a set of PDI Black Mirror Blades I'll include if someone wants it at the asking price. I just havent installed them yet.

Awwwww sh*t now it should be $12k!!!!!

#47 11 years ago

For those who dont have a Tron LE box I still have one for sale or trade. NAVL will be picking the one I sold for the bargin price of 9k but the original box wasnt included in sale and not required for NAVL shipping. Looking for a couple of nice blankets to replace the ones I used for packing or anything else of value in trade. Its the perfect gift for the man who has everything!

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

eBay is a bs measure. Shilling, taking sales off that don't sell for desired price. Find a sale on Pinside or RGP or Craig's list even close to $7K for a pro and ill acknowledge your research skills n the same breath that I admit Im wrong.

I tried to purchase Black Rose's Tron Pro for 6800 and wasnt not able to purchase it so I think 7k is not to far away for a really nice modded to the max. I dont htink you can find many Pros new in box for under 5k now.

#49 11 years ago

#366 has been traded pending in person swap.

#50 11 years ago

As soon as Eli's kit comes out for tron pro, tron le will be much harder to sell for 11k. From the look of Eli's kit It looks to be even better than the original el wires in le. I would sell your tron le games before his kit comes out!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-tron-le-366 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.