Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SWE1_05.JPG
IMG_2172.JPG
IMG_2171.JPG
IMG_2170.JPG
IMG_2169.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Collector Quality – Purchased NIB and HUO. I purchased this machine NIB, it has been in a climate controlled home game room environment since it was pulled out of the box, and condition reflects this. Machine is basically as when it came out of the box brand new and works perfectly.

SWE1 was the last machine manufactured by Williams/Bally before their pinball business was closed down in 1999. The very last 100 machines made had a special numbered plaque attached to the cabinet, as does this machine.

This machine is numbered 5069 of 5100, so it is within the last forty machines ever made by Williams.

True collector quality machine, and one of the absolute last machines manufactured. Includes original promo plastics, manuals, paperwork and sealed replacement parts that came with the machine.

Price is $4,500 for this machine. Shipping is not a problem.
I will consider partial trades towards the purchase of this pin. I would be interested in good quality examples of BSD, MS Frankenstein, Getaway, Doctor Who, Judge Dredd, Tales From the Crypt or Godzilla. Trades must be local – I am in NY.
914-533-2479
John

IMG_2169.JPGIMG_2169.JPG IMG_2170.JPGIMG_2170.JPG IMG_2171.JPGIMG_2171.JPG IMG_2172.JPGIMG_2172.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Did 5100 produced include kits or was that just cabinets? I just looked on KLOV and they didnt have any numbers. Anyone know?

#3 11 years ago

Wow it's one of the last. The number 5100 would be worth...gosh who knows!

#4 11 years ago

Stunning!!!!!

GLWTS!

#5 11 years ago

Good Luck John

I cant be certain as I didnt save the pics but this number had been on Ebay sevral times for sale new in the box with the box top opened to show the number. Maybe about a year ago. Always showed two and advertised as two of the last known new ones out there. Somebdoy might have stolen your pics.

Buddy

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Good Luck John
I cant be certain as I didnt save the pics but this number had been on Ebay sevral times for sale new in the box with the box top opened to show the number. Maybe about a year ago. Always showed two and advertised as two of the last known new ones out there. Somebdoy might have stolen your pics.
Buddy

Buddy,
I bought this machine in 2001. Never posted pics of it before today.
Maybe a similar number you saw.

John

#7 11 years ago

Wanted to add one more pic of the manual, schematics and other paperwork that came with this machine.

Will be posting my IJ shortly.

John
914-533-2479

SWE1_05.JPGSWE1_05.JPG

#8 11 years ago

Out of curiosity, does the playfield have the three correct ships? I know that some of the kits (including mine) they skipped some of the ships because they ran out, so all three mounted ships are the same. I think it's kinda neat that way, actually. Anyway, just curious if the end of production got them, or if the kits were the last thing assembled.

#9 11 years ago

Has the three correct ships as depicted in the manual - silver ship assy on right and two on left attached to the ramp - which look kinda like tie fighters?

John
914-533-2479

1 week later
#10 11 years ago

Been asked for more photos of this machine.
They are here:
http://s1342.photobucket.com/albums/o762/JBNY64/SWE1/

#11 11 years ago

Awesome Looking SWE1

#12 11 years ago

Wow! This machine is amazing~! Best of luck with the sale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-swe1-cqhuo-5069-of-5100 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.