IMG_0608.JPG
IMG_0590.JPG
IMG_0593.JPG
IMG_0591.JPG
IMG_0613.JPG
JD cab front final_small.jpg
JD backbox final_small.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Creature, the Judge, and now Big Game have left the building. Lowered price on STTNG to $3750.

Located in zip 60645. Good playing machine, not collector quality. I can provide more specifics if you are interested. Can't help with loading due to bad back.

Tried to point out some items I could remember. Prefer local sale so condition can be inspected. Cash prices and links to pics:

CFTBL (SOLD)
JD (SOLD)
BG (SOLD)

STTNG ($3750) https://flic.kr/s/aHsjWuHM2p
A few minor mods: cannon domes, third pop bumper cap, Hallmark Klingon Bird of Prey. Cliffy on neutral zone.
Some ghosting on Transporter insert, some shield insert wear, backglass lift channel cracked, mpu comparator chip socketed and battery holder removed, minor scratches on translight (see pic).
Big Game ($700) https://flic.kr/s/aHsjWw9UNj
Backglass in good shape with only minor flaking in the red areas. Some wear on the playfield. Could use some bulb sockets tuned up and a flipper rebuild.

Thx

Eric

Post edited by emsrph: Updated againIMG_0613.JPGIMG_0613.JPGIMG_0591.JPGIMG_0591.JPGIMG_0593.JPGIMG_0593.JPGIMG_0590.JPGIMG_0590.JPGIMG_0608.JPGIMG_0608.JPGIMG_0603.JPGIMG_0603.JPGIMG_0598.JPGIMG_0598.JPGIMG_0599.JPGIMG_0599.JPGIMG_0597.JPGIMG_0597.JPGIMG_0600.JPGIMG_0600.JPGIMG_0605.JPGIMG_0605.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Moving this to the top since it was posted during the 'big game'

Now UConn women's turn to double up

#3 10 years ago

tomgwi is looking for a cftbl, i think?

#4 10 years ago

Yep, thanks Dave. I have Tom's number and he has first right of refusal.

Eric

#5 10 years ago

I have a t2 and a fish tales I would trade for the sttng. Louisville, ky

#6 10 years ago

Thanks for the offer but that takes my pin count in the wrong direction...

I need less pins (never thought I would utter those words). I'm out of space.

Eric

#7 10 years ago

Weekend bump

#8 10 years ago

Hump day bump.

Added a bunch of pics to Flickr site for CFTBL, STTNG and Big Game. JD still available too.

Let me know if you have any questions and I can elaborate condition. Prices lowered slightly now that I looked more critically.

CFTBL ($3875) - https://flic.kr/s/aHsjWw7gdd

STTNG ($3800) - https://flic.kr/s/aHsjWuHM2p

JD ($2000) - https://flic.kr/s/aHsjWucLDa

BG ($700) - https://flic.kr/s/aHsjWw9UNj

Would like to do a deal this weekend if possible.

Thx

Eric

#9 10 years ago

Should have sold the Big Game a year ago to me Had to go find one on my own !
GLWS !

#10 10 years ago

Thanks. Was only buying then....

Was hoping to play you in finals.

#11 10 years ago

Man I never see very many adds for sale in Colorado . And there are a lot of pinheads in the state. Good luck some great pinball machines.

#12 10 years ago

Don't see how to edit the title from my phone...

CFTBL is sold and went to a good home.

The other three have had some interest but no one has pulled the trigger. This is a nice weekend to end up with a new title. See links above for pics and prices.

Thanks!

Eric

#13 10 years ago

Updated topic to remove CFTBL (sold) and shameless bump for other pins (Star Trek the Next Generation, Judge Dredd and Big Game) still available.

Eric

#14 10 years ago

Having a blast with Creetch. I wish I could have taken home Star Trek as well. Honestly cannot believe it's still there. Could have never explained two machines to my wife though. Bump For a good seller....GLWS

#15 10 years ago

Thanks for the bump Tom and glad you're enjoying. If you change your mind on the STTNG, let me know.

On a separate note, the Price Police PM'd and wanted a 20% discount on Judge Dredd due to description and cabinet condition. Just trying to point out all the warts. Plays great but is the cop correct or should he get 10 years for solicitation?

Eric

#16 10 years ago

If you listen to the Price Police and its gets the 20% drop I will get a sub to take my afternoon classes and jump in the car haha, good luck with the sales.

#17 10 years ago

Not to be the PP or a jerk but I have seen JD's go for 1800-2200 this year in better condition than yours (sorry to be blunt) with no broken plastics, no cabinet damage, cleaner interior, and with the eagle topper. Again not to be a jerk, but that is what I've seen.

#18 10 years ago

"no offense, but you suck"

#19 10 years ago

I think you ask what you want for the machine. It's not hurting anybody.

#20 10 years ago

I am not an interested party in buying JD at all ! That being said, I would say a 10% price drop would be more in line based on the game an condition. But what do I know. The BG is a great price in my opinion based on condition and it looks like you still have it. If it was in OH BG would have been sold already.

#21 10 years ago

I agree with Hugo on the 10% drop being ideal; $1800 is probably the sweet spot for this one based on condition. At $1600 (20% drop, as the price police suggested,) I would be too tempted to drive out there next time you're in Chicago and pick it up.

I've owned and traded a Dredd within the past year, and kinda miss it.

Free bump for a good guy! I'm still loving that Congo you sold me.

#22 10 years ago

Ok- $1800 it shall be. Who's got some cash?

#23 10 years ago

Then we could do that 2 for 1 for sttng..

#24 10 years ago

Sorry, trying to reduce the number of pins. Plus, ready had a FT and didn't get into it.

1 week later
#25 9 years ago

Bump for a good guy with some solid games!

#26 9 years ago

Gotta agree with everyone on the price/condition on the JD. I am local to you and have been tempted to pick up a JD to fill some time until all my pre-order games come to fruition. That said, the issues (especially the cabinet chunk) were what deterred me from your game a few weeks ago. If the cabinet damage were on the sides of the cabinet or the head, that would be one thing, but it's right there for ya in the front. I'm guessing some of these "not easy to fix" cosmetic issues are where your troubles selling stem from.

Good luck.

#27 9 years ago

Was planning to fill missing chunk in front and back box with wood filler and add art on decals that I painstakingly re-created on Photoshop. Just played the game instead of pursuing that. Different priority that manifests only at resale time...

Attached a small version of decals
JD cab front final_small.jpgJD cab front final_small.jpg
JD backbox final_small.jpgJD backbox final_small.jpg

2 weeks later
#28 9 years ago

Modified the first post to remove pins sold and price reduction on STTNG. Added photos.

Thx

#29 9 years ago

Only STTNG left from this first batch.

Eric

#30 9 years ago

Bump for a very nice price on a STTNG.

If that Shadow falls into the next batch.....

#31 9 years ago

bb27, appreciate the bump...that STTNG is at my rock bottom price. I know it's not all blinged out with LEDs but frankly that makes my eyes hurt. If the next owner likes all that he can go all out with retina burners.

Sold 25% of my collection in a month with this moving sale and even though it was necessary it doesn't feel good.

Did list my MB in a different thread. It is potentially sold.

Mentioned JM and NGG would be next but played JM during it's photo session and it of course is a boatload of fun. Actually it is my second one since I missed it after selling the first time. May decide not to list it. NGG all of a sudden needs wheel opto debugged so will hold on that too.

Bottom line in this rambling- STTNG remains the only one unsold right now.

Eric

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 24.00
$ 64.99
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 33.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-sttng-cftbl-jd-bg-in-chicago and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.