Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by lynn32839
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-518.jpg
image-953.jpg
image-920.jpg
image-293.jpg
image-662.jpg
image-216.jpg
image-520.jpg
image-286.jpg
image-536.jpg
image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

HUO, second owner. It has a blue DMD, mirror blades, Aurich decals, Klingon bird of prey, Pinballbulbs flipper brightener leds, Cliffys, many of the white leds were switched to Ice Blue so it isn't so bright.

The only blemish with the pin is a small scrape (see pic) on the right side of the cab. I have replacement decals for the whole pin, plus an extra powdercoated leg. All compliments of Stern. My pins in a row so you don't see the decals so I never replaced them.

I prefer an outright sale, but some trades I'm interested in include Met LE or premium, Mustang LE or premium, WOZ, AVLE, BBH, RBION, Monopoly, maybe others. I'm not interested in ACDC, Met pro, LOTR, TSPP, TFLE, I've had those so I'm looking for something new to me.

Most pics are with the pin off because my iPad takes bad pics of leds. Let me know if you want more pictures.

image.jpg
image-536.jpg
image-286.jpg
image-520.jpg
image-216.jpg
image-662.jpg
image-293.jpg
image-920.jpg
image-953.jpg
image-518.jpg

#2 5 years ago

Oh man . . . Torture. Would love this game, and it is 2 hours away. Bad timing for me right now though. Good luck.

What are Aurich decals?

#3 5 years ago

Will you ship?

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Ozzie:

What are Aurich decals?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-new-original-translite-decals

Quoted from JTSIV:

Will you ship?

Yeah sure, I'd prefer a local sale, but first one to pay gets it.

#5 5 years ago

Bump. Someone buy this before I change my mind. I just played it and had an awesome time, I'm just way to frustrated with the code situation.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I'm just way to frustrated with the code situation.

my advice is not to wait for the code. I waited on XM code and it turned out very good.

#7 5 years ago

This is a good price for a really nice game. They did a great job on the LE. If your a Star Trek fan, the extras are worth it.

#8 5 years ago

Sooooo close, but my basement is not ready yet. Please someone, get this so I don't have to see this carrot dangling in front of me. Fair price too, yer killin' me.

#9 5 years ago

Pin is sold pending payment.

#10 5 years ago

Pin is sold.

#11 5 years ago

as someone who is in the market to buy this pin, do you mind sharing what the buyer paid? I need to know if my offers are in the ballpark of recent sales.

Thanks.

#12 5 years ago

I'll probably get chastised for this. $7,000

#13 5 years ago

Damn, someone paid $300 more than you were asking? For the record I was tryin to come up with cash for this. I wouldn't have offered more than asking price though, congrads in the sale.

#14 5 years ago

why would you get chastised for this?

#15 5 years ago

Congrats on the sale! Great game, one of my favorites

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

why would you get chastised for this?

I figured that some would say that I was lying.

#17 5 years ago

Wow nice. The last one here sold for $6,200. You did well.

#18 5 years ago

I figured that some would say that I was lying.

I can confirm seller isn't lying. Sold for 7k.

#19 5 years ago

Actually, I think the last one on here sold for $6,500 ... I was *that* buyer . There was another one for sale around the time that I bought mine that sold for $6K w. invisiglass (it was in Kentucky ... I missed it by one week ). I could be wrong though. Trek LEs are all over the place price-wise.

I'm still happy with the one I bought and have zero plans to sell it anytime soon and zero regrets paying what I paid for it (I am a *cheap* bastard too ) ... in fact, my 1.5 year old son just "played" his first game ... he pressed the start button when it was on, reached up, and hit the "punch it" button. For that reason the game is priceless to me (I even snapped a picture of him "playing" his first pinball game w/o my wife or I holding him ). Come to think of it, the first pin he ever touched was our Firepower. I think we have a new Steve Ritchie fan in the making!!!

#20 5 years ago

I'm a little late to the party, but I've played said game (previous to sale) and it's a beaut. As described. Plays fast and fun. Buyer should be happy. Bump for a good seller, even though I have to help him move it.

#21 5 years ago

Beauty Pin...can anyone tell me where to get STLE mirror blades? Thanks!

#22 5 years ago

https://pinballsidemirrors.com

This where I bought the blades for the pin.

#23 5 years ago

Thanks...I searched for them a while back with no luck...I was told that it was unlikely that anyone would make them due to the need for the open laser light slot...appreciate the referral.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside