(Topic ID: 93826)

FS/FT: Sega Viper Night Drivin' (Cointaker LEDs)

By annointed

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-546.jpg
image-956.jpg
image-64.jpg
image-912.jpg
image-969.jpg
image-965.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I am out of space (you can tell just from this pin's location, LMAO for creative locations!) so I'm putting my Viper Night Drivin' up for sale

This Sega Viper Night Drivin' is claimed to be HUO by the previous owner. It has no playfield wear and a full Cointaker LED kit installed. It has some cabinet fade on the right side, and some wear by the flipper buttons, as you can see in the pics. It has a new set of ceramic balls (original glo-balls are included as well), or you can put steel balls in (there is even a setting in the menus to optimize it for normal pinballs).

I'm asking $1800 for it. I'm also selling a Junk Yard, Judge Dredd, Demolition Man, Batman Forever, and a Riverboat Gambler, and would consider trading 2+ of them for one of yours, especially if you have any rare/novelty pins or 1990s Bally/Williams pins. My goal is to free up space for three new pins I have coming this summer, so I'm not really looking for one-for-one trades, since that leaves me with the same space problem

Let me know if you'd like other pics as well.

Thanks.

image-965.jpgimage-965.jpgimage-969.jpgimage-969.jpgimage-912.jpgimage-912.jpgimage-64.jpgimage-64.jpgimage-956.jpgimage-956.jpgimage-546.jpgimage-546.jpg,

#2 9 years ago

All ur games look great!!! Glws...I just got 5 pins or I would all over this. Fair prices too!!!!!

#3 9 years ago

Oh man, the only Sega Showcase I am missing. I may have to try to get some money together.

#4 9 years ago

Ugh. Please sell this quickly and do not answer any PMs I may send in a weakened state.

#5 9 years ago

Haha, feel free to PM me offers, guys.

#6 9 years ago

If is was not for transport fees I would probably make you an offer just because I want to check out this oddball.

Coming to midwest anytime? expo?

#7 9 years ago

Pinball machine over bed - is this also the spot you are trying to free up?

#8 9 years ago

Price lowered to $1800 OBO.

#9 9 years ago

And I had the idea of laying down my futon and putting it there, worked nicely, LOL!!

And sorry whitesnow, I won't be leaving the east coast any time soon

#10 9 years ago

I've own a VND what a under rated game, GLWS!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-sega-viper-night-drivin-cointaker-leds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.