image-610.jpg
image-583.jpg
image-657.jpg
image-658.jpg
image-680.jpg
image-753.jpg
image-262.jpg
image-426.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider annointed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I have three new pinball machines coming this summer, so I am selling some machines from my current collection to make room. This Riverboat Gambler machine by Williams is in much nicer shape than most. The playfield has no wear other than the right inlane, where the ball drops from the ramp above, as you can see in the pics. It has been upgraded to Pinscore displays. The sideart on the cabinet is very nice as well. The ramps have no cracks and look great.

That said, the flippers get the job done, but they could use a rebuild (I have a rebuild kit on hand and can include it with the sale). There is also some fade on the center of the apron, where it reads "Williams Riverboat Gambler." The backbox art also shows some wear, and there is some fade in RED and GREEN lettering on the buttons on the lockbar that are used when you play roulette.

I purchased new drop target decals (not installed), which I will also include with the sale.

I'm asking $1,150 for it. I'm also selling a Junk Yard, Judge Dredd, Demolition Man, Batman Forever, and a Viper Night Drivin', and would consider trading 2+ of them for one of yours, especially if you have any rare/novelty pins or 1990s Bally/Williams pins. My goal is to free up space for three new pins I have coming this summer, so I'm not really looking for one-for-one trades, since that leaves me with the same space problem.

Let me know if you'd like other pics as well.

Thanks.

Whole machine, lit:
image-610.jpgimage-610.jpg
Whole machine, unlit:
image-143.jpgimage-143.jpg
Cabinet:
image-478.jpgimage-478.jpgimage-503.jpgimage-503.jpgimage-263.jpgimage-263.jpgimage-776.jpgimage-776.jpgimage-372.jpgimage-372.jpg
Backbox:
image-952.jpgimage-952.jpgimage-982.jpgimage-982.jpgimage-595.jpgimage-595.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Playfield, lit:
image-900.jpgimage-900.jpg

Playfield, details:
image-900.jpgimage-900.jpgimage-380.jpgimage-380.jpgimage-477.jpgimage-477.jpgimage-426.jpgimage-426.jpgimage-262.jpgimage-262.jpgimage-680.jpgimage-680.jpgimage-753.jpgimage-753.jpgimage-658.jpgimage-658.jpg

Ball drop, right inlane:
image-657.jpgimage-657.jpg

Ball drop, left inlane:
image-583.jpgimage-583.jpg

#3 9 years ago

No credit dot:
image-610.jpgimage-610.jpg

Pop bumpers:
image-778.jpgimage-778.jpg

Boards and behind backglass:
image-520.jpgimage-520.jpgimage-686.jpgimage-686.jpg

Lock-bar buttons:
image-141.jpgimage-141.jpgimage-163.jpgimage-163.jpgimage-410.jpgimage-410.jpgimage-695.jpgimage-695.jpg

Apron fade:
image-821.jpgimage-821.jpg

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Most are!
GLWS OP. People complain of pin prices, but overlook titles like this one.

Thanks, there is a lot of bang for the buck in this one. It's a lot of fun, especially if you like shooting ramps and drop targets, and it integrates the gambling theme very nicely, especially with the spinning roulette wheel in the backglass.

#9 9 years ago

Bump for a new lower price, $1150 OBO.

I would buy this from myself if I had room!

#12 9 years ago

Sold, thanks guys.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider annointed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-riverboat-gambler-wnice-playfield-cabinet?tu=annointed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.