You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5.jpg
3.jpg
2.JPG
1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdoz2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Im hoping to pick up a local project space shuttle, but that means I will need to sell one of my projects to get it. I would really prefer to keep my alien star, so Im seeing if there is any interest in my Mars. I only have enough patience for one system 80 game right now anyways.

The playfield is full mylar and is pretty good shape overall. There is some wear around the pop bumpers though. Cabinet isnt in bad shape, but has some scratches and dings. The game seems really close to working when I throw the repro MPU in it. Displays dont come up and it wont start a game, even though its in attract mode. Sound, gi, and inserts (with repro board) work. Im going to keep fiddling with the game and will update this post if things improve.

Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

Bump. There has actually been a lot of interest, but distance seems to be the killer.

#3 10 years ago

Still not the greatest photos, but its what I have on my phone.

1.JPG1.JPG 2.JPG2.JPG

#4 10 years ago

More photos

3.jpg3.jpg 5.jpg5.jpg

#5 10 years ago

Bump with price. Looking to sell fairly quickly.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Got any close up pics of playfield? The one I have right now is planking in front of the flippers pretty badly. Would consider swapping if yours is nice.

I dont, but I can get some. I dont remember seeing any, but Ill double check with some photos.

#11 10 years ago

Got any close up pics of playfield? The one I have right now is planking in front of the flippers pretty badly. Would consider swapping if yours is nice.

I haven't forgotten about the photos. Just haven't been home much this weekend.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Andy_B:

4300 miles closer and I'd be all over this like a spider monkey

Haha. Ya you're excused

#17 10 years ago

I've found one that's a little rough, but I think I'm going to pursue. I would really like to sell this to pay for it or the repro translight

#18 10 years ago

Well I found out last night the backglass is a reproduction and Im told thats a huge deal with this game. I would really like to make some room for the space shuttle project, but If I cant get $150 out of mars, I might just keep it in the garage for a winter project.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from michiganpinball:

Can't believe someone local doesn't go get this. Worth more than that in parts.
Parker

Im a little surprised too. I wont be heartbroken if it doesnt sell, but it would be nice to focus on other things.

#22 10 years ago

Didnt even know they made reproduction for this game yet....interesting.
Mine is still in tact and I take special care when removing it and storing it

Well this is plastic translight so Im guessing whoever owned it had it printed somewhere.

#25 10 years ago

Thanks for the interest. There has to be someone local who would be interested, I just have to find them

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdoz2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-project-mars-god-of-war?tu=jdoz2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.