FS/FT Pins - Southeast PA: Avatar LE, Monopoly, Corvette, SWE1, SMB, WPT, POTC

By ReplayRyan

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“FS/FT Pins - Southeast PA: Avatar LE, Monopoly, Corvette, SWE1, SMB, WPT, POTC”

• Great prices! I own some of these! 6 votes
    21%
  • Wish I was closer! 4 votes
    14%
  • GLWS! 14 votes
    50%
  • Shazam! And I'm a loser! 4 votes
    14%

(Multiple choice - 28 votes by 27 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0046.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Summer is just about here, the pinball market is slowing down, and so I thought I would post these up and see if anyone is looking to buy or trade for something different. As far as trades go, I'm open to any DMD titles and System 11s, but specific titles I'm after are TRON, TOTAN, MB, IM, LOTR, NGG, and CV...many of the same titles everyone wants right now Preference is still to sell though, as I already have more coming in.

The machines I'm listing are mixed. The first few are "just shopped" and really nice, the others are unshopped but work fine. Some I've had for a while, others I'm just looking to move. If I don't move any here, I may bring them to Winston Salem in two weeks. Of course I can also bring any of these and meet or deliver along the way. Here is what I have:

Avatar LE - Low plays, kept clean, very nice condition, no noticeable playfield wear. Cabinet has a small mark on the left head, otherwise excellent. Original chrome siderails swapped with chrome button guard version. TRADE PENDING.

Monopoly - Really nice shape and just shopped (cleaned, new rubbers, new bulbs). Not perfect...some minor touch-ups in black around the cabinet, and minimal wear on the playfield (shooter lane, scoop, etc.), but way better than average all around. SOLD.

Corvette - Also just shopped, with some LEDs in select inserts. Playfield is great, no wear outside of shooter lane and main hole (minimal). Cabinet has less than average fade. Some scratches on the left side of the cabinet and on the head. I've had so many lookers at this machine for ~$3k but no buyer. SOLD

POTC - Just shopped, LEDs everywhere (mostly cool or warm white, no "color zones"), not HUO but relatively low plays. A few marks around the cabinet (some touched up) but nothing major. I replaced both sails and the spinner decal. New lockdown bar and legs too. SOLD

SWE1 - Pretty good cabinet with no major wear, just a few marks and small screw holes for a license holder. Playfield doesn't have much wear, but it needs to be cleaned up. Monitor is good, but I'd recommend an Ultimarc for it (will include if I can get one in soon). New lightsaber transformer. SOLD

WPT - Good player machine, but not a real looker (not that it was new). Cabinet is yellowed and has some wear, playfield could use a cleaning (esp. mini playfield), but everything works. TRADED.

SMB - Another player machine. Cabinet shows plenty of wear, but not trashed. Playfield is about average with a little wear outside of the mylar. Plastic apron is cracked. Targets are chipped, could use replacements. SOLD

RBION - Cabinet is pretty good except for the front, which has wear around the coin door and start button. Playfield is pretty clean but not shopped, and it could use a lot of new bulbs. Has a Cliffy at the hole. A broken plastic or two. SOLD

Also have a nice STTNG that I would trade (now SOLD).

I can/will ship any of these via STI. Just send your e-mail and the machine if you'd like pictures. On the more expensive machines, I'll donate $100 to St. Jude's in your name.

#2 10 years ago

HAHAHAHA!!!! I love the poll. Especially "Great prices! I own some of these!"

I swear anytime someone says that on a FS ad, sure as hell they own it.

Oh by the way...That's a GREAT price on the Pirates!!!!

#3 10 years ago

Where's 'All of the above'?

#4 10 years ago

Figured I would entertain and save some people time At my expense of free bumps. And yes, my last POTC went to a re-seller for $5400 in the fall, so $4850 is a good price I think...anything less would be an absolute STEAL

Sale pending on SMB.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

On the more expensive machines, I'll donate $100 to St. Jude's in your name.

Classy

Maybe for some of the lower end machines, a few duckets to Pinside may influence some. Seller I bought one mine from did this since the deal wouldn't have happened without this great site!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

And yes, my last POTC went to a re-seller for $5400 in the fall, so $4850 is a good price I think...anything less would be an absolute STEAL

I'm thinkin so too. I've got mine up for sale right now at $4400. I'm almost thinking of pulling the ad. At $4400 I may just keep it....Not sure yet.

#7 10 years ago

man i would love that rbion

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Elfman:

Classy
Maybe for some of the lower end machines, a few duckets to Pinside may influence some. Seller I bought one mine from did this since the deal wouldn't have happened without this great site!

Thanks! I do donate to Pinside every once and a while, whether I sell something here or not. But since it's been nearly 5 months, I'll donate again now. Thanks for the reminder.

#10 10 years ago

TOTAN I have is very nice. Does the corvette Lt-5 motor work. The one I owned always messed up. If it is very functional I would consider Avatar LE & Corvette plus some cash to you. Peace

100_0046.JPG100_0046.JPG

#11 10 years ago

Nite bump.

#12 10 years ago

Rbion has been on my mind lately. Fun game!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

TOTAN I have is very nice. Does the Corvette Lt-5 motor work. The one I owned always messed up. If it is very functional I would consider Avatar LE & Corvette plus some cash to you. Peace

PM sent. The LT-5 motor and everything else on the machine works.

RBION appears to be sold and going on location in Canada.

Still a sale pending on SMB (til Monday).

#14 10 years ago

SMB and RBION officially sold.

Sale pending on Avatar LE.

Others still available. All PMs responded to.

#15 10 years ago

Are you coming to Winston Salem?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Are you coming to Winston Salem?

Yep! Starting to load up the trailer today. May put some pins on there. You going?

#17 10 years ago

I was thinking maybe, but I would rather go to M Pupo's Flipper Fidelity open house also on the same day, this Sat.

Is that the Monopoly we traded you have for sale?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.95
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-pins-southeast-pa-avatar-le-monopoly-corvette-swe1-smb-wpt-potc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.