Sold. Phantom of the opera in md 1650 Obo

By billsfanmd

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Just picked this up in a package. Cab. Plastics boards and back glass look nicet. Has a dime size spot missing war guy is hanging. Guessing a scan of face would go over it. Playfield looks very good but did one touch up and a burn mark in one of the inserts

Gonna clean it up and either sell as is or shop it out.

Would trade Toward an x files, tftc

pics up on for sake in MD thread

#2 9 years ago

lots of interest. Had no idea how to price this. Game looks very nice hoping to get pics in the next day or so...

#3 9 years ago

Condition is king on this game, SO many have playfields that are destroyed. Very few perfect ones but some that are less worse than others. The backglass is another thing that drives the price, if the paint is not peeling off, it demands a higher price. I picked one up awhile back for a little less than this price and I considered it a very good deal for the condition it was in(above average playfield/above average backglass/average cabinet)

#4 9 years ago

I think people will be happy. Bg looked perfect Friend dropping it off tonight. Lots of pms

#5 9 years ago

Its a decent game.
I never cared for it until I started playing the iOS Pinball Arcade version.
Would love to find one locally at that price.

You should have plenty to pick from when selling it. GLWT(quick)S!

#7 9 years ago

If the backglass is really nice (as you say), would you be willing to take a good picture of it? I am the owner of a POTO with the backglass mask peeling significantly, and I've been wanting to try to figure out some sort of fix/decal for the mask. However, I've had a really hard time getting a decent source image to start with.

You could be a great help to all POTO owners out there

#8 9 years ago

I have about 8pms so My guess is it will be sold local to one of the first who replied...did not expect this much interest. Priority would be to a local X files.

I think the BG is very nice...If I can help anyay let me know. Al I have is an iphone 6 for a pic though

#9 9 years ago

If I had more room I would be on this one.Mike is a Trusted Seller !

#10 9 years ago

I bought one for $2000 recently. In excellent condition with only a broken spring on the magic mirror, causing it to stay open at times and a funky spot on the DMD that makes letters and numbers there messy. All original parts and lighting were there. I thought it was a great deal that I could not pass on.

#11 9 years ago

Wow, I had a chance to buy a fairly nice poto for 1100 recently and passed. Didn't realize people liked it so much and paid this much. Kicking myself XD

#12 9 years ago

One of the best looking artwork on a game ever! Not so sure about long term staying game, but still worth a try for a few months anyway. Good luck!

#13 9 years ago

What's amazing to me us how beautiful the game is. It really does look cool with the back glass and even has cleavage.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

even has cleavage

Certainly better than Raven

#15 9 years ago

Since it has cleavage, tack me on to the wait list!

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Wow, I had a chance to buy a fairly nice poto for 1100 recently and passed. Didn't realize people liked it so much and paid this much. Kicking myself XD

I always loved the artwork but the more I played it, it actually is kind of a fun game, great music and sound effects. Good bang for your buck especially if you could get it at that price.

#17 9 years ago

Getting game apart now has a dime size piece of art misding directly where guy hanging is. No face Otherwise very nice. Surprised it had pin led displays. Sending pics to first pm guy then posting. C files or a very nice tftc gets first. I'll
Add cash.

When I picked game up I played a few balls and it actuslly was fun. Neat ramp shot. No idea if that organ works. Have manual too Fun winter project since its -3 tomorrow

#18 9 years ago

pics posted on MD thread...

#19 9 years ago

I have a lot of time into one I am refurbing right now (my 2nd one), and know the game intimately. A couple of notes from your pics- Ramp is busted and missing a piece completely (bottom right), Mask is completely missing from backglass, entire center drain area has been repainted by hand (completely different pattern and you can see the shaky lines), sticker is missing from mirror, a couple of other minor things, but overall that is it in a nutshell.

Honestly not trying to rain on your parade (I know it doesn't seem that way though), but feel that the description listed is a bit different than what the pictures show.

It is a great game with beautiful artwork, and for the most part you can find the various parts for this one (minus the playfield and backglass).

Bump for a great game!

#20 9 years ago

Thanks for clarifications I don't know exactly what some areas should look like. Game is kind of rare. The LED display is a plus. I am taking less then I posted because I know the game has flaws. But it did play great when I tested it. Boards looked clean. Hope the new owner can bring it to life. Gsme is sold pending pick up next week

#21 9 years ago

Congrats on your sale.... They don't seem to come around too often, definitely a fun game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-phantom-of-the-opera-in-md-1750-obo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.