Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-801.jpg
image-39.jpg
image-712.jpg
image-444.jpg
image-180.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Picked this up about a month ago, thought I would enjoy it more than I have, and am missing my Demolition Man and WWF Royal Rumble. Would consider a trade for 1 of these plus cash or both. Would also consider a World Poker Tour also and possibly other games. Otherwise cash price is $3500.

image-712.jpgimage-712.jpg image-444.jpgimage-444.jpg image-180.jpgimage-180.jpg image-801.jpgimage-801.jpg image-39.jpgimage-39.jpg
#2 10 years ago

just curious: have you had a super jackpot? have you completed the 18 holes? been in the thunder and lightning? just wondering what you dont like...i think its an awesome game and havent tired of it yet....

#3 10 years ago

It looks like he's into Data East titles?

#4 10 years ago

Love the little Topper on it....LOL

#5 10 years ago

Right, the topper is an old caddyshack Christmas ornament bobblehead, I thought it worked well. Have not completed most of it, it's just that Jurassic park has been getting most if not all of the play lately. And like I said, call me crazy but I miss demo man and wwf. Wish I wouldn't have sold those two.

#6 10 years ago

Bump, would love to have Stallone, Snipes, Macho, Hogan, Hacksaw, and Yokozuna back in the basement

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

have you completed the 18 holes? .

Isn't it only 9 holes?

#8 10 years ago

You might want to change the disk sticker - that one looks like it's the original and probably doesn't "zing" the ball around too much.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Isn't it only 9 holes?

if you suck...

once i was trying to putt out on the 9th and drained, so i can't tell you how the scorecard looks after that

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Isn't it only 9 holes?

actually nine on the board and goes around again

#11 10 years ago

Thanks for clarifying

#12 10 years ago

I haven't played WWF, but I really enjoy Demo Man. I can see why you would miss it! That said, I'd love to give Gophers a whirl. GLWT

#13 10 years ago

Send a maniac to catch a maniac bump

#14 10 years ago

wish i were closer

#15 10 years ago

Gofers is "technically" my favorite game, because I love the gophers, lightshow, sounds, the whole works. But if I play mine after playing my DE, Sega, Stern, or Gottlieb games, I suck at it royally. I know the Gottlieb flippers go up 15 degrees more than all other flippers, but think the DE/Sega/Stern ones go higher than the Williams/Bally in general. I have way less ball control on NGG and RFM. Instead of being able to trap the ball, post pass, and aim like on the other machines, playing Gofers is more like herding cats. My husband's favorite game is Spiderman, and honestly he's to the point where he won't even play Gofers because he says it hates him and "plays mean." I'm not trying to generalize all brands/flippers or say that may be your situation, but if you're a DE/Sega lover it may have something to do with you not enjoying NGG. Good luck with your sale!

#16 10 years ago

I think it's because the NGG pin has such small "shoes". I mean, take a look at picture #2. The Sega and Data East pins each have larger pinball leg shoes, and you give the Williams pin shoes that are too small. You try playing pinball in size 8's if you need 10's and see how fun it is......J/K
To each their own, personally I think the NGG is the best pin in the picture but I'm not a Data East / Sega fan at all. I've been wanting a NGG for a few years now, wish you were closer
GLWTS

#17 10 years ago

None of my pins would be caught dead wearing the same shoes as the pin next to them, they're all very fashionable!!!

#18 10 years ago

Oh, it's a fashion thing......sorry I guess I'm not very fashionable. I like my stuff to match.
Thanks for the laugh

#19 10 years ago

Will include the stylish shoes you see in the picture, no extra charge!

#20 10 years ago

Good luck, All great games, love ngg, but its good to see the rumble get some love, I often think im going to trade it out, but I think I will miss it too much. good luck, hope you get your trade...

#21 10 years ago

Stylish shoes are no longer included!! You'll get the large square ones as seen on Goldeneye.

#22 10 years ago

Wow, WWFRR or DM instead of NGG? It's really true what they say, no two people like the same machines. I helped my parents get NGG and every time I visit them I wish I'd kept it for myself. It's not super deep but it's got excellent flow.

Interesting paint on the JP...

Quoted from blondetall:

Gofers is "technically" my favorite game, because I love the gophers, lightshow, sounds, the whole works. But if I play mine after playing my DE, Sega, Stern, or Gottlieb games, I suck at it royally. I know the Gottlieb flippers go up 15 degrees more than all other flippers, but think the DE/Sega/Stern ones go higher than the Williams/Bally in general. I have way less ball control on NGG and RFM. Instead of being able to trap the ball, post pass, and aim like on the other machines, playing Gofers is more like herding cats. My husband's favorite game is Spiderman, and honestly he's to the point where he won't even play Gofers because he says it hates him and "plays mean." I'm not trying to generalize all brands/flippers or say that may be your situation, but if you're a DE/Sega lover it may have something to do with you not enjoying NGG. Good luck with your sale!

Practice more Traps are easy on NGG... Except I haven't figured out how to trap on the upper flipper yet. I can even tap pass on NGG, which is surprising because it's almost impossible on my own WPC95, CV (opto flips are the issue).

Whenever I play my JP, I feel like I'm cheating because the flippers go SO FREAKING HIGH. Trapping on DE machines, at least this one, is way too easy.

#23 10 years ago

I am working on the practicing. lol I may have to take the Super Bands off, because I literally can't trap at all. If you think a DE is cheating, never ever play a Gottlieb.

"My pins all have matching shoes" bump.

#24 10 years ago

Saturday morning bump

#25 10 years ago

Sold

#26 10 years ago

What did it fetch??

#27 10 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

4,800 (OBO)
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-no-good-gofers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.