You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180116_195536 (resized).jpg
20180116_195636 (resized).jpg
20180116_195621 (resized).jpg
20180116_195817 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

FS/FT: Nice Junk Yard

Added: 2018-01-17 19:45:16 UTC • Ended: January 21st, 2018
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 4,000

Price is firm

Item description

Hello All,

I'm thinking it's time for me to let my junkyard pin go. JY is a pretty rare game that doesn't come up for sale very often. It is in very good condition and has some cool additions already done.

Great cabinet with no fade and no discernable marks. It is drilled for a lockbar, but I've been told all junkyards came like that from the factory.

Playfield is very good with no wear, scratches or broken ramps. 1 plastic is cracked near the shooter lane, all other plastics are great. Shooter lane is in good condition. Cliffies added just recently to protect the playfield from future wear (there is no wear under the cliffies).

Boards are unhacked and all original. Translite, plastic, playfield glass, and light box are great also.

The additions I've made to this game are
1. Painted 3D car surround to replace the original plastic that had a car decal. Nice mod that enhances the theme and is more durable. Original is included
2. I added a Maisto old friends junkyard JW bus. Original is also included
3. Tilt graphics junkyard side art blades
4. 4 piece cliffy set installed
5. Converted to leds

I also will include the original manual and coin box.

Interested in trades or a sale. Not looking for any pre-dmd games except for certain system 11s. Biggest games I would be interested in would be a routed ironman, acdc, or possibly ripleys. Up to maybe 1000 in cash for the right trade. Check my wishlist for others or send me a message with what you've got. Prefer a local deal and I could deliver depending on the trade. I could work with you to ship the game if that is desired. I value the game at $4,000

Dropbox link with pictures and video-

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t5diyqdw7v5kgrn/AADxRJDn2IvicS_P_9HoV0XFa?dl=0

Item photos

20180116_195817 (resized).jpg
20180116_195621 (resized).jpg
20180116_195636 (resized).jpg
20180116_195536 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PinballTilt's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PinballTilt's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Akron, OH, US

#2 6 years ago

Played this in person. Nicest one I've ever played on

#3 6 years ago

Do you like wipeout? Have a very nice example and cash if you are. Was saving for a stern, but i like this game

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Played this in person. Nicest one I've ever played on

Thanks Rob. Just wanted to let everyone know that if I don't respond to your message it's because I've exceeded my daily allowable messages. I'll respond to your message first thing tomorrow

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Do you like wipeout? Have a very nice example and cash if you are. Was saving for a stern, but i like this game

No, unfortunately not a title I'm after.

#6 6 years ago

Hey guys. I've updated the ad with a link to Dropbox where there are more pictures and a video

#7 6 years ago

Back up for sale. A pinsider went back on their word, so it's back up for sale.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

A pinsider went back on their word

What! No Way! That never happens!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-nice-junk-yard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.