• Latest reply 10 years ago by rommy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gollum.jpg

#1 10 years ago

Ive got a NIB Hulk that im willing to sell or trade. Cash price is 6250.00 or i would trade if you have something that interest me. Not sure what id want, but a deal could be made + or - cash as needed. Games i can think of right now that id like are RBION, LOTR, TOTAN, shrek, and who knows what else.

Im located in decatur illinois. I can ship if needed, but not willing to ship a trade in, trades are only if you come to me to pick up.

I also have the factory hulk fix kit sitting on top of the box that goes wih the game

thanks
troy

1 week later
#3 10 years ago

Thinking about it......

#4 10 years ago

Giving it a little thought as well. I have a minty Shrek, but I still love it???

#5 10 years ago

That seems like a really good price for NIB. A good deal less than list. Worth every penny IMO.

#6 10 years ago

Nice Price.

#7 10 years ago

Great price as long as you want to keep it for a LONG time. If you want to play it for a few months and find out you want to sell it you can no longer get $5,500 for these HUO .....so if you pay $300 to ship it the 3 months of fun cost you over $1K and probably more (prices for AVLE HUO's keep dropping) if you set it up and don't like it.

So this is a Good price compared to the original price (but nobody knew it would be a "dog" and was hoping for the next BIBLE or TRON LE but this became the next X-MEN LE (which I own but bought for $5,200 HUO with shaker and delivery included). I would prefer to buy an HUO for $5,500 or less which is becoming VERY common on this title and IMHO will be a $5K title by summer HUO as it is almost there. I doubt if the distributors tried to sell these at $6.5K today with what people know about the game if they would sell over 100 to be honest (again people gambled hoping this would be a HOT TITLE and it hasn't panned out....just look at the pinside rankings.....will be out of the top 100 soon as it has CRASHED to the 80's and still sinking fast....why ?? Because it is UNLOVED).

This is why it is not moving....people see the HUO's are having a hard time selling for $5,500 and have gone as low as $5K (EA BUNDY sold one last month for $5K that was really nice but it was an AVLE not Hulk).

So this NIB is cheaper then "retail" but a purchase that will drop 15% the minute the new owner opens the box....probably 20% by this summer (especially if you pay $300-$400 to ship it). Speculation on NIB you win some (TRON LE and BIBLE) and you lose some (AVLE and TRON LE).......this is good for the hobby as it cuts down on "speculation" that TRON LE and BIBLE caused. The more people that take hits on NIB's that they bought hoping the price would appreciate the less speculation they will be on the next Stern LE title in my opinion....so that is a "good thing" not a bad thing.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Great price as long as you want to keep it for a LONG time. If you want to play it for a few months and find out you want to sell it you can no longer get $5,500 for these HUO .....so if you pay $300 to ship it the 3 months of fun cost you over $1K and probably more (prices for AVLE HUO's keep dropping) if you set it up and don't like it.
So this is a Good price compared to the original price (but nobody knew it would be a "dog" and was hoping for the next BIBLE or TRON LE but this became the next X-MEN LE (which I own but bought for $5,200 HUO with shaker and delivery included). I would prefer to buy an HUO for $5,500 or less which is becoming VERY common on this title and IMHO will be a $5K title by summer HUO as it is almost there. I doubt if the distributors tried to sell these at $6.5K today with what people know about the game if they would sell over 100 to be honest (again people gambled hoping this would be a HOT TITLE and it hasn't panned out....just look at the pinside rankings.....will be out of the top 100 soon as it has CRASHED to the 80's and still sinking fast....why ?? Because it is UNLOVED).
This is why it is not moving....people see the HUO's are having a hard time selling for $5,500 and have gone as low as $5K (EA BUNDY sold one last month for $5K that was really nice but it was an AVLE not Hulk).
So this NIB is cheaper then "retail" but a purchase that will drop 15% the minute the new owner opens the box....probably 20% by this summer (especially if you pay $300-$400 to ship it). Speculation on NIB you win some (TRON LE and BIBLE) and you lose some (AVLE and TRON LE).......this is good for the hobby as it cuts down on "speculation" that TRON LE and BIBLE caused. The more people that take hits on NIB's that they bought hoping the price would appreciate the less speculation they will be on the next Stern LE title in my opinion....so that is a "good thing" not a bad thing.

Do you derive any pleasure from this hobby or do you only take pleasure in crashing other people's posts giving everyone a lecture about their supposed flawed thinking about how they priced their machine? Discussion is great and you're free to do it of course, but this seems to happen time and time AND TIME again.

#9 10 years ago

Just stating the facts.....and those are the facts......sorry, if you can't handle them. Newbies need to know that anyone buying this pin and having it shipped will be $1K underwater (probably more) the minute they open the box....don't see how anyone can dispute that just look at the prices for HUO HULK Le's and AVLE's.....

Who cares what they cost retail....it is what they are worth now and this game hasn't been received well and thus the price drop. I just laugh when people say GREAT PRICE.....misleads people in my opinion. If it was a great price I would agree rather then disagree.....

"supposed flawed thinking".......interesting term......I like to refer to it as "flawed thinking" as I don't see anything "supposed about it".....you open the box based on the price you are asking and if they had to have the pin shipped and they can kiss $1K +++ goodbye if they try to sell it months later......I have no clue how anyone can argue that (I had a pinsider on here offer me his HULK LE delivered to my home for $6K with $1K of mods done (pinball refinery) and I "passed"......and I love the HULK but truly I wouldn't pay much over $5K for a HULK LE....X-MEN LE in a year or so will be valued higher IMHO and that game is only going for $5K now (and I don't care if HULK LE cost more originally.....X-MEN LE is considered the better game by most people and in the future that will be what drives the price......the AVLE's are following the same "price trajectory" as the X-MEN LE's did.....people are having a hard time getting $5K for them.....

Enough said.......you speculated and lost......so be it.....every stock I invest in isn't a home run and you take your losses with your wins and at the end of the day this will be a loss....take it and move on.....anyone that is selling a NIB speculated hoping for some price appreciation and it didn't happen with this title.

#10 10 years ago

HOP take your classless bullshit elsewhere. Your comments are worthless and No One cares what you think. NO ONE. You may be poverty stricken and a LGBT supporter back home, but round here you are HOP. HOP the thread crashing small man. HOP the butt , lol, the butt of all jokes. Join in pinheads, HOP is not only poor but free!

Oh yeah ... And .... And ..... And ...... And now!!!!!! LMAO HOP is like Pinside Scrappy Doo! Hey scrappy Doo!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Just stating the facts.....and those are the facts......sorry, if you can't handle them. Newbies need to know that anyone buying this pin and having it shipped will be $1K underwater (probably more) the minute they open the box....don't see how anyone can dispute that just look at the prices for HUO HULK Le's and AVLE's.....
Who cares what they cost retail....it is what they are worth now and this game hasn't been received well and thus the price drop. I just laugh when people say GREAT PRICE.....misleads people in my opinion. If it was a great price I would agree rather then disagree.....
"supposed flawed thinking".......interesting term......I like to refer to it as "flawed thinking" as I don't see anything "supposed about it".....you open the box based on the price you are asking and if they had to have the pin shipped and they can kiss $1K +++ goodbye if they try to sell it months later......I have no clue how anyone can argue that (I had a pinsider on here offer me his HULK LE delivered to my home for $6K with $1K of mods done (pinball refinery) and I "passed"......and I love the HULK but truly I wouldn't pay much over $5K for a HULK LE....X-MEN LE in a year or so will be valued higher IMHO and that game is only going for $5K now (and I don't care if HULK LE cost more originally.....X-MEN LE is considered the better game by most people and in the future that will be what drives the price......the AVLE's are following the same "price trajectory" as the X-MEN LE's did.....people are having a hard time getting $5K for them.....
Enough said.......you speculated and lost......so be it.....every stock I invest in isn't a home run and you take your losses with your wins and at the end of the day this will be a loss....take it and move on.....anyone that is selling a NIB speculated hoping for some price appreciation and it didn't happen with this title.

Thanks for repeatedly shitting on my FS thread. Just because I wouldnt sell the machine to you at your percieved value. Just go away. I think you and frank furter on rgp are a matched made in heaven. You both have opinions that no one else cares or agrees with. When you start to sell the number of machines that i do, ill consider your opinion, until then, you will just remain a piece of .. never mind, i dont want to stoop to your level

But if a mod see this, isnt there forum rules about trolling like HOP does, he has been caught with multiple names and such,

#12 10 years ago

That is not a bad deal at all for a NIB HULK LE

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Just stating the facts.....and those are the facts......sorry, if you can't handle them.

Here is a fact:

Gollum.jpgGollum.jpg
#14 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Do you derive any pleasure from this hobby or do you only take pleasure in crashing other people's posts giving everyone a lecture about their supposed flawed thinking about how they priced their machine? Discussion is great and you're free to do it of course, but this seems to happen time and time AND TIME again.

Apparently his post gave the seller douchebumps.

#15 10 years ago

It is a great deal for a new in box pin, especially for an LE. If it wasn't for the shipping I would probably buy it. Not really sure why someone has to shit on the thread. Don't like the price, move on and keep quiet.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

It is a great deal for a new in box pin, especially for an LE. If it wasn't for the shipping I would probably buy it. Not really sure why someone has to shit on the thread. Don't like the price, move on and keep quiet.

The great thing about buying a NIB pin is that you can easily ship it for less money than a pin that has been set up. You can use an LTL carrier instead of NAVL/STI.

Figure about $200 for shipping by an LTL carrier from IL to NY.

#17 10 years ago

Yes, had a few of them ship from IL to work. Was in the $200.00 range. Love the colors on Hulk, thinking it may be like my Transformers LE. Not a lot of people dig it, but I think it is a great game.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Spot on!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Can someone please ban this knucklehead. I'm trying to look for a pin and he just high jacks everything. You are adding nothing to Pinside. You don't think we all know what machines go for??? Do you think we are stupid?? Go bother someone on Craigslist.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

HOP take your classless bullshit elsewhere.

Yea, and you're supposedly the epitome of class.

#21 10 years ago

since i just sold my ac/dc and really didnt want to, id also trade for a NIB ac/dc premium. I can order one shipped for 6150.00 so if someone wants to pay my bill directly to my distributor, id be fine with that as well

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Yea, and you're supposedly the epitome of class.

Thank you for that eggie. Glad someone is paying attention!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-nib-hulk-le-central-illinois and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.