image-723.jpg
image-156.jpg
image-498.jpg
image-402.jpg
image-559.jpg
image-489.jpg
image-518.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Have a nice monster bash that I'm looking to move game is just not for me and looking to bring in some new games !!! Very nice condition over all no Drac track wear very small wear spot at kick out hole very minor!! pf is in great shape nice clean game over all full LEDs.Only real issue is the cab leg wrinkle problem that all mb seem to have
Cash price $8000 Obo
Trades consider for Attack from mars this is what I really want or possibly scared stiff (+ or - ) cash

#2 9 years ago

image-518.jpgimage-518.jpg
Pics

image-489.jpgimage-489.jpg image-559.jpgimage-559.jpg image-402.jpgimage-402.jpg image-498.jpgimage-498.jpg image-723.jpgimage-723.jpg image-156.jpgimage-156.jpg image-696.jpgimage-696.jpg image-178.jpgimage-178.jpg image-20.jpgimage-20.jpg image-590.jpgimage-590.jpg image-982.jpgimage-982.jpg image-393.jpgimage-393.jpg image-166.jpgimage-166.jpg image-822.jpgimage-822.jpg
#3 9 years ago

GLWS.....I love mine and would hate to see yours leave Ga. but some lucky Pinsider will win out!

To those buyers - BUY IT! Best game ever...a must have. And seller is a top notch guy, buy with confidence.

#4 9 years ago

Did it come with the cliffy on the kick out hole or did you put it on. How worn out is it underneath to be showing past the cliffy? Or is that wear that happens outside the cliffy, I'm curious as I have a cliffy on a similar hole and am worried about simply passing the ball wear further down.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

Did it come with the cliffy on the kick out hole or did you put it on. How worn out is it underneath to be showing past the cliffy? Or is that wear that happens outside the cliffy, I'm curious as I have a cliffy on a similar hole and am worried about simply passing the ball wear further down.

If it's like other MB's, it's wear from the mosh scoop working its way to the drac trac. If left unchecked, it will wear to bare wood from mosh to drac trac.

#6 9 years ago

You asked....my best offer would be $1,000.

Tim

#7 9 years ago

Why does this game have to cost so much? At these prices I'll never own one of these and it's just grumpiness, but it is likely the top choice of games I'd really like to own that will always be a like to own. One of those I'd trade 3 games for, but well, at any rate, good luck with the sale. D, I need to get back to Roswell and put more time on yours! (I'll wear hand protection this time :^) )

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Sidekick74:

You asked....my best offer would be $1,000.
Tim

#9 9 years ago

1 mmmiiiillllllllllliiiiiiooooooonnnn dollars

#10 9 years ago

I currently have one that would make this game look mint, and I paid quite a bit for that one. Its just one of those titles and the possibility for a remake is low considering the licensing that would have to occur.

#11 9 years ago

This Monster Bash plays great. I took it to the wizard mode. Cool game.

#12 9 years ago

Lol on MB we all have .

#13 9 years ago

Yes, very nice machine. Put in some quality time on it a couple of weeks ago. plays great.

Plus, you've got a good seller that i've had positive dealings with before -- and a nice price.
BUT i do hope it stays in Georgia, we need more MB's down here...

#14 9 years ago

Thank you guys so much for all the positive words !!! It's a great game just not for me way to easy

Quoted from joelreeves:Yes, very nice machine. Put in some quality time on it a couple of weeks ago. plays great.
Plus, you've got a good seller that i've had positive dealings with before -- and a nice price.
BUT i do hope it stays in Georgia, we need more MB's down here...

Joel sorry I missed you the other week looking forward to the show next month and know I will see you there

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I currently have one that would make this game look mint, and I paid quite a bit for that one. Its just one of those titles and the possibility for a remake is low considering the licensing that would have to occur.

They already have a partial license with the parts... So not much stopping a full license.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Why does this game have to cost so much? At these prices I'll never own one of these and it's just grumpiness, but it is likely the top choice of games I'd really like to own that will always be a like to own. One of those I'd trade 3 games for, but well, at any rate, good luck with the sale. D, I need to get back to Roswell and put more time on yours! (I'll wear hand protection this time :^) )

Lol. You wuss. I had the figures hand painted. Come by any time.....

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

They already have a partial license with the parts... So not much stopping a full license.

That took longer then expected for a remake comment

#18 9 years ago

Totally fun game. Is there a specific reason that the leg wrinkling problem is so common to MB's?

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

That took longer then expected for a remake comment

I'm thinking its going to happen for sure since i've seen more than a few people selling off all their NOS MB stuff while the prices are still high.

#20 9 years ago

Lots of good offers so far waiting to hear back from a few folks game still avaible at the moment !!

#21 9 years ago

Ah, if closer I'd have a nice AFM for trade. Bummer!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#22 9 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Ah, if closer I'd have a nice AFM for trade. Bummer!

Gonna have to say the ol Wish you were closer!!!!
Surprised there are no Offers of Afm around here there have been many for sale around here lately in the 5800-6500 range

#23 9 years ago

Game has a trade pending will update soon ...........

#24 9 years ago

Good job Ryan!

2 weeks later
#25 9 years ago

Back on the market deal did not happen.
Really want to make a trade deal for Attack from mars !!

#26 9 years ago

Lots of offers but nothing on attack from mars or scared stiff all pm replied to.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

Thank you guys so much for all the positive words !!! It's a great game just not for me way to easy

I love Monster Bash, great game. I love Scared Stiff too, and I happily own it. But if you think Monster Bash is too easy you may be disappointed with Scared Stiff. Fun game, great theme, like I said I love it. But it's not going to present more of a challenge than Monster Bash if that's your issue with it.

I'd be stoked to own both personally, and if you were closer I'd even be tempted to try a trade offer, but you should make sure you aren't trading away one game that's not right for you for another.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Totally fun game. Is there a specific reason that the leg wrinkling problem is so common to MB's?

Yes. The factory that did the cabinet printing for Williams went on strike during the MB production run, and so they basically used scab decals from another shop instead. I'm not sure if there are any direct print MB cabinets or not, but at least the bulk of them were decaled like this, nothing wrong or unusual with this pin.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I love Monster Bash, great game. I love Scared Stiff too, and I happily own it. But if you think Monster Bash is too easy you may be disappointed with Scared Stiff. Fun game, great theme, like I said I love it. But it's not going to present more of a challenge than Monster Bash if that's your issue with it.
I'd be stoked to own both personally, and if you were closer I'd even be tempted to try a trade offer, but you should make sure you aren't trading away one game that's not right for you for another.

I have allready owned scared stiff your right it's not any more challenging but just love the overall look callouts ect !!!! Plus the gf really liked scared stiff so it's a win win would rather have attack from mars but scared stiff is not a bad choice either

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'll say it again: MB can very easily be made to play more challenging with simple/obvious adjustments. Open up those out lanes all the way. Increase the pitch to 6.8-7.0 degrees, and clean and wax the playfield. Tighten up the tilt. MB can be plenty challenging if set up that way, including at PAPA tournaments.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'll say it again: MB can very easily be made to play more challenging with simple/obvious adjustments. Open up those out lanes all the way. Increase the pitch to 6.8-7.0 degrees, and clean and wax the playfield. Tighten up the tilt. MB can be plenty challenging if set up that way, including at PAPA tournaments.

Totally not hating on MB! SS has been set up for tournaments too, it's not like it's a boring game or anything. I love them both for the themes and art, but they're fun to flip too, not just stare at.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Totally not hating on MB! SS has been set up for tournaments too, it's not like it's a boring game or anything. I love them both for the themes and art, but they're fun to flip too, not just stare at.

Oh no, I know you weren't. I probably should have quoted the post by the OP instead of you to avoid the confusion. I know where you stand on MB.

#34 9 years ago

I thought i would post this for you. You never know what this guy will do. Its listed on Pinball Classifieds....In GA too.

Attack From Mars, 1995 Bally: 8000
Colordmd, Bill Ung UFO kit, Bill Ung UFO aux kit, Pinball Inc. ramps, Titan color rubber (new). Playfield has minor edge insert wear, but not bad, high gloss polish. New plastics. Backboard art. Cabinet decent original. Original bouncy aliens.
Al Warner
Cumming, Georgia

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I thought i would post this for you. You never know what this guy will do. Its listed on Pinball Classifieds....In GA too.
Attack from Mars, 1995 Bally: 8000
Colordmd, Bill Ung UFO kit, Bill Ung UFO aux kit, Pinball Inc. ramps, Titan color rubber (new). Playfield has minor edge insert wear, but not bad, high gloss polish. New plastics. Backboard art. Cabinet decent original. Original bouncy aliens.
Al Warner
Cumming, Georgia

Al is getting out of the hobby from what I understand but I guess it never hurts to ask about a possible trade

#36 9 years ago

You never know.

#37 9 years ago

Price dropped to 8k for the weekend
Also Listening to other multi pin offers Bally /Williams dmd only
Scared stiff and attack from mars Get first priority but others I might be Interested in Indiana Jones Tz Addams family wh20 rs Dirty Harry most others will Be considered but it will have to be a pretty sweet deal

#38 9 years ago

how is this not snagged yet?

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

how is this not snagged yet?

I think the big question right now is which A list games are going to be remade by PPS after MM. Some say MB won't be remade because of license issues, but Rick at PPS, to my knowledge, hasn't said that. I hope it is the next remake.

Due to speculation and a slight bubble burst, I think prices on MB are starting to realign a bit. Having said that - hope the OP gets it sold. Great game!!

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

I think the big question right now is which A list games are going to be remade by PPS after MM. Some say MB won't be remade because of license issues, but Rick at PPS, to my knowledge, hasn't said that. I hope it is the next remake.
Due to speculation and a slight bubble burst, I think prices on MB are starting to realign a bit. Having said that - hope the OP gets it sold. Great game!!

Totally agree.

#41 9 years ago

Will make a very sweet deal for a nice scared stiff or attack from mars!!!!
I will put it this way if you have one for trade you will come out ahead in the trade deal !!! Other b/w games Considered

#42 9 years ago

I liked this thread better when it said wtf instead of wttf.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

I liked this thread better when it said wtf instead of wttf.

To funny !!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 24.50
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 21.50
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 91.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-monster-bash-8500-obo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.