DSCN1919.JPG
DSCN1918.JPG
DSCN1916.JPG
DSCN1912.JPG
DSCN1915.JPG
DSCN1913.JPG
DSCN1911.JPG
DSCN1909.JPG
There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

So, with a slight amount of trepidation, I think its time to move MB out. I love Tron and I am looking to do a trade on an LE or sell outright to fund a LE. That means my heavily modded Tron will be up for sale here if I move MB out. I will post pictures when I get home this afternoon.

The game is pristine. I will be posting pictures later in the evening. The only real flaw is the leg wrinkle at the rear legs. The previous owner wanted to keep it original since he claimed it was huo. I got the decal at the front legs to lay down near perfectly and added stern metal protectors. Inside the cab is very clean, wire harness is the cleanest I have ever seen. All coils have new sleeves. White rubbers. Tasteful LEDs throughout. Color dmd, mantis mosh protector, HEP restored and clear coated playfield has less than 50 plays on it. Has mirror blades. Custom painted scientist, bride and igor. Just a beautiful example. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Rather do a trade but sale price is **NEW Price $11,000.00.** Several pinsiders have seen/played it. Perhaps the will chime in.

#2 9 years ago

image-716.jpgimage-716.jpgPictures// Error: Image 226141 not found //// Error: Image 226142 not found //// Error: Image 226139 not found //// Error: Image 226140 not found //// Error: Image 226137 not found //// Error: Image 226135 not found //// Error: Image 226136 not found //// Error: Image 226138 not found //image-200.jpgimage-200.jpgimage-774.jpgimage-774.jpgimage-557.jpgimage-557.jpgimage-521.jpgimage-521.jpg

image-506.jpgimage-506.jpg
#3 9 years ago

Already have a MB and good luck with your sale. I do have a mint, bought nib by me, tron LE that I'm looking to move.

#4 9 years ago

bump - someone buy this so skins can come get one of my tron le

#5 9 years ago

More...image-334.jpgimage-334.jpgimage-463.jpgimage-463.jpgimage-924.jpgimage-924.jpgimage-269.jpgimage-269.jpgimage-364.jpgimage-364.jpgimage-841.jpgimage-841.jpgimage-1164.jpgimage-1164.jpgimage-705.jpgimage-705.jpgimage-230.jpgimage-230.jpgimage-387.jpgimage-387.jpgimage-894.jpgimage-894.jpgimage-722.jpgimage-722.jpg

#6 9 years ago

Moreimage-684.jpgimage-684.jpgimage-780.jpgimage-780.jpgimage-197.jpgimage-197.jpgimage-429.jpgimage-429.jpgimage-514.jpgimage-514.jpgimage-421.jpgimage-421.jpgimage-861.jpgimage-861.jpgimage-983.jpgimage-983.jpgimage-733.jpgimage-733.jpgimage-479.jpgimage-479.jpgimage-523.jpgimage-523.jpgimage-648.jpgimage-648.jpgimage-509.jpgimage-509.jpgimage-713.jpgimage-713.jpgimage-763.jpgimage-763.jpg

image-377.jpgimage-377.jpg image-377.jpgimage-377.jpg image-377.jpgimage-377.jpg
#7 9 years ago

Few moreimage-907.jpgimage-907.jpgimage-676.jpgimage-676.jpgimage-462.jpgimage-462.jpgimage-857.jpgimage-857.jpgimage-979.jpgimage-979.jpgimage-880.jpgimage-880.jpgimage-486.jpgimage-486.jpgimage-986.jpgimage-986.jpgimage-962.jpgimage-962.jpgimage-759.jpgimage-759.jpgimage-841.jpgimage-841.jpg

#8 9 years ago

She's beautiful. But a good move, I think.

#10 9 years ago

Beautiful game. I wish HEP would do my TOTAN playfield, but Chris told me he's not accepting playfields at the moment

GLWS

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

Beautiful game. I wish HEP would do my TOTAN playfield, but Chris told me he's not accepting playfields at the moment

#12 9 years ago

Bump.

Price reduced.

$12,200.00

It is collector quality, not a routed game.

#13 9 years ago

Lower the price are you crazy?
Raise the price to say $50,000 and store it at my house until it sells

#14 9 years ago

I know. I didn't intend on lowering it but I found a compact tractor at a smoking price so I am a little more motivated. Still not giving it away just not looking forward to laying out $20k for a tractor.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

I know. I didn't intend on lowering it but I found a compact tractor at a smoking price so I am a little more motivated. Still not giving it away just not looking forward to laying out $20k for a tractor.

Tractor Bump
(Here's mine)

Kubota L3540 hydro with rears SPF flail and land pride grapple bucket.... BUMP
image-607.jpgimage-607.jpg

#16 9 years ago

Wow, that's one nice pin. And, Monster Bash is so much fun.

#17 9 years ago

Kubota M6300 for me. Getting a new clutch, fuel pump and fuel filter next week to get her back up and running.

Oh yeah...bump

#18 9 years ago

I'm a john deere guy. What can I say. I'm a sucker for green. I had a '07 jd 733 with a 300 loader. It was too much tractor for what needed. I am actually looking at buying the sub compact '13 jd 1025r filb. Small enough that my better half feels comfortable operating it.

As for the game and the questions by pm. I don't like qualifying games by condition because its subjective. Personally, I only collect what I feel are collector quality pins. Having said that, this is the nicest pin I have ever owned. It is pristine. The HEP play field is the icing on the cake.

#19 9 years ago

This MIGHT make me part with Tron LE #400 (of 400!). Not sure....

1 week later
#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Fooped:

This MIGHT make me part with TRON LE #400 (of 400!). Not sure....

So your the one who got # 400 from Cointaker

#22 9 years ago

Have no problem believing that was HUO...no way to prove, but that thing is BEAUTIFUL!

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

So your the one who got # 400 from Cointaker

No he's not the original owner. The local Boston guy who did get it sold it to him

#24 9 years ago

Do you have any pictures?? haha bump GLWS Great looking machine.

#25 9 years ago

Are those purple flipper bats original? I think with the green rubber they look awesome in MB! Purple might look good on my CV as well

#26 9 years ago

Wow! Beautiful! Good luck with sale. HEP playfield looks so good

#27 9 years ago

Man, that's a sexy looking MB. I love the purple flipper/green rubber combo. I may have to steal that for my MB (which currently has boney flippers and black rubber).

GLWTS. That's one gorgeous game.

#28 9 years ago

Thanks for the compliments. Flipper bats aren't stock. I just thought they would look cool. It's beautiful and I know I will regret it leaving. In fact I have come close to pulling the ad twice.

#29 9 years ago

Tractor bump

image-219.jpgimage-219.jpg

#30 9 years ago

MB is not worth this much at all, it's good but any decent player will beat the game with in a month or less and the bad humour gets old almost right away like SS. Amazing to me that people will say a NIB Stern LE is way overpriced yet these 90's pins and even a few Stern LE like Tron or AC/DC are into the 12 13 000 dollar mark. I know about supply and demand but is demand for MB really that high anymore, I would rather spend 8 or 9000 on a brand new modern pin. Anyway just my opinion.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

MB is not worth this much at all, it's good but any decent player will beat the game with in a month or less and the bad humour gets old almost right away like SS. Amazing to me that people will say a NIB Stern LE is way overpriced yet these 90's pins and even a few Stern LE like Tron or AC/DC are into the 12 13 000 dollar mark. I know about supply and demand but is demand for MB really that high anymore, I would rather spend 8 or 9000 on a brand new modern pin. Anyway just my opinion.

Well that clears that up. I was really wondering where you stood on the value of MB. I guess I can close my for sale thread now.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Anyway just my opinion.

Nobody asked for it.

#33 9 years ago

super cherry MB! glws

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Rude in a for sale thread.

#35 9 years ago

So sensitive when someone makes an observation on this site about a pin they own, I have STLE and its bashed constantly and deemed overpriced all the time RobT you know what I'm talking about. Anyway didn't mean to offend you guy's to me MB is worth about 5000$ tops, what is it about this game the humour is awful and repetitive I just didn't get it but I should not have posted this on a for sale thread, I apologize.

#36 9 years ago

<allockquote cite="#1649180">So sensitive when someone makes an observation on this site about a pin they own, I have STLE and its bashed constantly and deemed overpriced all the time RobT you know what I'm talking about. Anyway didn't mean to offend you guy's to me MB is worth about 5000$ tops, what is it about this game the humour is awful and repetitive I just didn't get it but I should not have posted this on a for sale thread, I apologize.>

Monster bash quotes never get old!

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Why even bother. Good luck on your sale-beautiful looking game!-Joe

#38 9 years ago

Will also consider very nice AC/DC premium (clear lower window ) or Luci version plus a good amount of cash coming my way.

#39 9 years ago

Try one more price reduction. After that I will have picked up my tractor and the incentive to sell quickly will be gone. New price of $11,900.00

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Well that clears that up. I was really wondering where you stood on the value of MB. I guess I can close my for sale thread now.

Is that sarcasm, Leonard?

#41 9 years ago

I don't know. Do you think it was, Gertrude?

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

MB is worth about 5000$ tops

If MB is worth 5k, then your Stern IJ isn't even worth a bag of new playfield rubbers. Good luck with the sale, OP.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

If MB is worth 5k, then your Stern IJ isn't even worth a bag of new playfield rubbers. Good luck with the sale, OP.

IJ4 is great, could not care less what you think. I bet you consider T2 better than T3 and from you're collection probably have a Stern hate thing going on. What makes MB worth 10 000 plus? educate me if you are so brilliant with pinball pricing. Actually don't, who cares, no point arguing with the B/W lovers it's like trying to win an argument for evolution with a young earth creationist. I have owned TOTAN, Indiana Jones Williams played MB had a MM and none of them are worthy anymore to the likes of STLE, Mettalica, AC/DC. Anyway I'm done. Later

#44 9 years ago

I have played this game and it is as described. Awesome game from a straight up seller.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

IJ4 is great, could not care less what you think. I bet you consider T2 better than T3 and from you're collection probably have a Stern hate thing going on. What makes MB worth 10 000 plus? educate me if you are so brilliant with pinball pricing. Actually don't, who cares, no point arguing with the B/W lovers it's like trying to win an argument for evolution with a young earth creationist. I have owned TOTAN, Indiana Jones Williams played MB had a MM and none of them are worthy anymore to the likes of STLE, Mettalica, AC/DC. Anyway I'm done. Later

Ha! You speak like it's truth. When in fact it's not. It's your opinion which just so happens to be the minority.

What makes MB worth $10K? Same thing that makes TRON LE $10K plus. Supply and demand. I own an STLE and have been in the market for an MB for a long time. I love my STLE but better than MB??

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
wait for it
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ha

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

MB is not worth this much at all, it's good but any decent player will beat the game with in a month or less and the bad humour gets old almost right away like SS. Amazing to me that people will say a NIB Stern LE is way overpriced yet these 90's pins and even a few Stern LE like Tron or AC/DC are into the 12 13 000 dollar mark. I know about supply and demand but is demand for MB really that high anymore, I would rather spend 8 or 9000 on a brand new modern pin. Anyway ji ust my opinion.

You nailed it. I don't understand the thumbs down. I always thought the game sucked. Everyones got different tastes

#47 9 years ago

Skins, this looks like a great game. Someone will be very happy with it.

----------------------------

RE: Valuation.... Is "Game X" worth $XXX?

IMHO Yes, relative to everything else out there. Is a CQ MB worth $10K compared to a similar condition $11.5K MM? Yes. Easy answer.

But intrinsically, is a certain machine worth $XXX? Who knows. Different question. A bottle of water could be worth $1 million in the middle of the Sahara.

Even if every one of my machines was worth a wood nickel, I'd still keep 'em. It isn't about the $$$.

Quoted from deeznuts:

You nailed it. I don't understand the thumbs down. I always thought the game sucked. Everyones got different tastes

The thumbs down are because this is a for sale thread and it could be interpreted that you're trying to get the OP to re-price. It's rude.

#48 9 years ago

I waited for it and all I got was a single "ha?" You suck!

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

I have played this game and it is as described. Awesome game from a straight up seller.

Thank you for saying so.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 75.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-monster-bash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.