image-287.jpg
image-854.jpg
image-192.jpg
image-400.jpg
image.jpg
photo4-563.JPG
photo2.JPG
photo3-707.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Thinking about selling my Judge Dredd so that I can buy my grail pin. This JD is in excellent condition and everything works 100%. Deadworld mod rocks and game is just downright beautiful. For the money, I don't think there is a better pin out there. LEDs installed. Local buyers only for now. Nicest Dredd I've seen in awhile. Pins I'd be most interested for trade would be IJ (Williams) or LOTR (HUO) but would consider other B/W games post 1989. PM me with any questions. Thanks. Asking $2,699 obo. Located in San Marcos, CA which is the North County of San Diego.

#7 10 years ago

Sorry on the posting location. Yes, I'm in San Marcos, CA which is in the North County of San Diego. First time posting on pinside so excuse the mismatched format.

#14 10 years ago

Price reduction to $2799 obo. I respect all your feedback. I think its comical that people get all bent out of shape on a price target that sits on the higher range of the spectrum for this game, granted the game is in superb shape. I realize the market for these is far less than a MM, TZ, IJ.....or any other A list game but damn.... this machine just doesnt' get the love that it should. Truly a spectacular game, with unique gameplay that allows you to choose which mode you want to hit next. Even for $4-5K this machine would be justified with the inclusion of:
-widebody
-4 flippers
-2 autoplungers
-6 ball multiball
-3 captive balls
-coolest lock ball mode ever (Deadworld w/mod)
-magnetic/rotating arms
-Alternative Supergame mode
-diamond plate playfield
-cool topper

And with some of the best artwork and sound to boot....Wow. Maybe I should just hold onto it. Getting second thoughts. Hurry up and make me and offer.

Cheers!

#18 10 years ago

I think here in the US too many people on first glance think this is related to that crappy Stalone flick. Once you realize this is based off of one of the best British comics.....its in a class of its own.

Also pretty cool that you control the entire game as there are no pop bumpers. This is the first I've played without them and it really makes a difference.

#23 10 years ago

photo3-707.JPGphoto3-707.JPGphoto2.JPGphoto2.JPGphoto4-563.JPGphoto4-563.JPG

#29 10 years ago

Thanks for the support. Will work on some better photos tonight.

#32 10 years ago

afternoon bump

#37 10 years ago

New photosimage-525.jpgimage-525.jpgimage-764.jpgimage-764.jpgimage-9.jpgimage-9.jpgimage-395.jpgimage-395.jpgimage-287.jpgimage-287.jpgimage-854.jpgimage-854.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-192.jpgimage-192.jpgimage-400.jpgimage-400.jpg

#38 10 years ago

Another price drop to $2,699. Let's get 'er sold.

#42 10 years ago

morning bump

#43 10 years ago

AM bump. Any takers? Been playing it a lot the past week in anticipation of selling/trading. Getting back into it and may just keep for now. Let me know if anyone's interested in So Cal.

#45 10 years ago

Well.....probably not the first time this has happened with this machine. I've decided to keep it as it has really grown on me the past two weeks I've been thinking of selling. Went out and played a bunch of other machines on route and realized that this game just rocks! We'll see what the future holds but for now, Dredd's a keeper. FYI on price.....I had serious interest at my asking price of $2,699 and you'll note on pinpedia that of the 4 ebay auctions this year, 3 of them sold at $2500. With all this game offers I would imagine it will climb into the $3-4K range over the next year or two as people get sick of paying $4,500 for a brand new Stern piece of crap which just don't comapare and many just can't justify $7-8K+ for a quality new machine by JJP or the MMR. Total bargain in the mid $2K range and now I could buy another great game like NGG or FT to complement this one and still be in around the same price as the IJ I was considering. Just have to work on making more room in the house.

And with regards to Stern machines.... I can't tell you how many times I've come back around to LOTR trying to love the machine as I dig the books and movies but I can't get over how cheap the Stern games feel compared to Bally/Williams pins. Does anyone else feel this way? My guess is that these machines will continue to slide in value as many have been produced and they don't hold up very well from what I've seen. Anyways, just my $.02.

#49 10 years ago

Ha ha ha. No, honestly not mad but after reading my last post I can see how you might think that. Honestly relieved as I've been spending way too much time thinking about my next pin and now I'm stoked to get deeper into Dredd. It actually has got me into a renewed interest into my Creech as well.

Maybe one day I'll get over the cheap feel of LOTR....I hope so cuz I love the theme and can't stomache putting $8K down on a Hobbit .

Cheers

#53 10 years ago

Thanks o-din. Felt great playing last night knowing it was here to stay. She replied with the first switch error I've had to deal with. Ha Ha. Just getting me back for putting her on the chopping block.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pasadena, TX
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 85.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-judge-dredd-wdeadworld-mod-and-gold-eagle-topper-2900?tu=Ike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.