New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 51669)

FS/FT: Iron Man EDIT: Make me an offer :) EDIT: Sold

By NJGecko

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
2013-05-09_20.38.01.jpg
2013-05-09_20.36.33.jpg
2013-05-09_20.36.25.jpg
2013-05-09_20.35.06.jpg
2013-05-09_20.35.29.jpg
2013-05-09_20.37.11.jpg

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

This is truly an interesting title. I've made a few feeler posts and I've had a lot of PMs asking about sales, so I figured I'd make this post.

Iron Man....
Great condition.
Brass/Gold legs,rails,lockdown,hinges,backbox trim
LEDs in inserts
Cointaker LED backbox
Shaker
Red DMD filter
Mylar protectors around the magnets as well.

I really like this game, but would be open to sale or trade. I'm not desperate to sell it, price is pretty fixed. I just know that there are people who REALLY want this game and would give it a lot more playtime then I do.
Make me an offer

2013-05-09_20.37.11.jpg 2013-05-09_20.35.29.jpg 2013-05-09_20.35.06.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Few more

2013-05-09_20.36.25.jpg 2013-05-09_20.36.33.jpg 2013-05-09_20.38.01.jpg

#3 7 years ago

GLWS!

#4 7 years ago

wear do the magnet protectors come from?....Need 2 for mine

#5 7 years ago

Gold looks nice!

#6 7 years ago

I picked them up from Marco I believe....
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/803-5000-MG

$6 for the set...

#7 7 years ago

Fantastic looking pin! GLWS

#8 7 years ago

What pins are you looking for in trade?

#9 7 years ago

Nice pin.You will miss it.

#10 7 years ago

I know I'm going to miss it...but I also know that for a lot of people it's their grail pin and I play it a few times a week. I don't want to keep it just for the sake of having it. I do like it alot though which is why I'm not going for the fire sale price.

Drew, I'd consider some of the following
BoP
AC/DC Prem
Space Invaders
Xenon
MB (in project form I would assume!)
T3
TZ
Met Pro

#11 7 years ago

You play it a few times a week? I'll go months without turning on some of my games. After that though, usually it just takes 1 game to rediscover it all over again.

Quoted from NJGecko:

I play it a few times a week.

#12 7 years ago

Are my initials still on there?

#13 7 years ago

Greg is a good guy. Buy or trade with confidence.

Dan

#15 7 years ago

Afternoon bump for a great machine .

#16 7 years ago

Played the game for the first time at the Texas Pinball Festival and loved it. I didn't realize it was such a great game.

Good luck with the sale.

#17 7 years ago

Thanks all...responding to PMs now, but keep em comin!

#18 7 years ago

Tony Stark says 'HI'

image.jpg

#19 7 years ago

Why the hell do you want ANOTHER Xenon? And a other BoP too? I think you have buying OCD of a very few titles.

#20 7 years ago

Jim...I'm "maturing" in my taste and realizing that just because a game is in the top ten doesn't make it the best automatically. Bride was a fun machine as was Xenon...but I want nicer ones than the ones I had. Just like when I let TAF go, I knew there would be another nicer one in my future.

But yea...I miss those two

#21 7 years ago

Haha. No worries. We all change our minds. Xenon looks cool but was super boring for me. BoP is a great one tho.

#22 7 years ago

Yep...

Would love a nice trade offer, but cash nice too...

#23 7 years ago

Rob...your initials were gone...sorry man!

Also would like a nice TAF.....

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Rob...your initials were gone...sorry man!
Also would like a nice TAF.....

Yeah I was still playing the old code so it would have been erased when the code was updated. 151 million was my best score.

#25 7 years ago

And I can assure you if I didn't update the code your initials would still be there...haven't touched that score myself!

#26 7 years ago

Great Game! (not a biased comment)

image.jpg

#27 7 years ago

oh would also consider a rfm towards trade...

maybe a tz....open to lots of classic b/w titles!

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

oh would also consider a rfm towards trade...
maybe a tz....open to lots of classic b/w titles!

RFM? Holy downgrade in the gameplay department. I actually gave up my TZ for an IM and that was hard, but I'd say IM is a hell of a lot more fun/exciting to play than TZ.

#29 7 years ago

Yea...I dunno.I like IM, but I'm not in love with it....realizing that just because a game is popular and/or an A-list and/or expensive doesn't mean I'm going to love it. T3 is a great example...had it (a nice one) and parted with it for something better...and yea....I'd happily get one back...but the cash would need to balance it out of course..

#30 7 years ago

I didn't not see any sort of sub in your mod list. Before you dump it, try it out with a cabinet sub upgrade or external if you have one around. This is the equivalent of owning a Tron without a sub, basically a cardinal sin.

#31 7 years ago

I've got an FF kit in box here but it's going into Tron....

Sub or not, I do still like it...but would be open to selling it or trading it hence this thread...

There are a ton of mods I could put into this game, but I think part of its beauty is its simplicity. Like part of the appeal of Tron (at least to me) is the complexity

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

GLWS!
ยป YouTube video

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but really, enough with the GLWS postings everywhere...post some content!

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but really, enough with the GLWS postings everywhere...post come content!

You mean post 'some' content.

Will do!

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

...post come content!

lol ewwwwwwwww

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

You mean post 'some' content.
Will do!

And DO NOT post IM Classic vids in FS threads for IM Pro!

#37 7 years ago

Embarrassing typo corrected

#38 7 years ago

Would also consider a CV...

Any B/W projects out there?

#39 7 years ago

Memorial day BBQ bump!

#40 7 years ago

After doing head decals on CV, my wife really wants to try a full cabinet decal job...
So looking for a game that's in need of some cabinet work.

Consider something relatively close to a straight trade (+/- some cash, but minimal)
Looking for
TAF, IJ, MB, TZ, BoP
Should be in need of some restoration/cabinet work....

Others if decals are available

#41 7 years ago

Daily nudge on this....

#43 7 years ago

Had two deals fall through. Open to new ones!

#44 7 years ago

Updated to "make me an offer"

Have something else I'm interested in, and looking for some cash. Reasonable offers considered!

2 weeks later
#45 7 years ago

Still available?

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Still available?

I bought it Rob. I was flush with cash from selling my SM, and Greg is in the neighborhood. I figure that if I'm ever going to own the game - even at the absurdly usurious price Gecko gouged me at - - that I should take advantage of the luxury of having such a fine example so close.

I even decided that I really like the brass. It provides a nice contrast to my other machines. Most of which are powder coated.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I bought it Rob. I was flush with cash from selling my SM, and Greg is in the neighborhood. I figure that if I'm ever going to own the game - even at the absurdly usurious price Gecko gouged me at - - that I should take advantage of the luxury of having such a fine example so close.
I even decided that I really like the brass. It provides a nice contrast to my other machines. Most of which are powder coated.

Very cool, and congrats! Will be interested in hearing what you think of the pin and how it plays after you have owned it for awhile.

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Hey now... I even included a tutorial in how to dismantle it and delivery
White-gecko-glove service!

#50 7 years ago

Make sure to use a shaker and external sub. Machine gun fire everywhere!

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside