teedoff11.jpg
teedoff15.jpg
teedoff12.jpg
teedoff06.jpg
teedoff07.jpg
teedoff03.jpg
teedoff01.jpg
#1 11 years ago

For Sale or Trade: HUO Tee'd Off. Looking to make some room for some new pins I want.
Looks great. Works Great.
$1950 OBO ... or trade (plus cash) for TSPP or FG or some other newer pin may work.
Located in Metro Detroit.
Thanks,
Steve

teedoff01.jpgteedoff01.jpg teedoff03.jpgteedoff03.jpg teedoff07.jpgteedoff07.jpg teedoff06.jpgteedoff06.jpg teedoff12.jpgteedoff12.jpg teedoff15.jpgteedoff15.jpg

#2 11 years ago

More pics.

teedoff11.jpgteedoff11.jpg teedoff12.jpgteedoff12.jpg teedoff16.jpgteedoff16.jpg

#3 11 years ago

I dont know why but I like that game. Wish I had a spot for it as I'd be all over it. That game is the best your ever gonna get to a new one. Someone jump on this.

John P.Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#4 11 years ago

moving to marketplace

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I dont know why but I like that game. Wish I had a spot for it as I'd be all over it. That game is the best your ever gonna get to a new one. Someone jump on this.
John P.Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

I agree.. People bag on it because NGG is so good but it's actually a decent fun no brainer kind of game.

#6 11 years ago

That is nice looking!

#7 11 years ago

Nice looking game. Wish you were closer.

Good luck with the sale.

#8 11 years ago

why does it look so teal? instead of green? is it just the lighting in the pics or is it faded? Did they come from the factory with the bar across the coin door? great looking example almost no wear on playfield? Is it still mylared? looks like very minimal wear at bottom of gopher wheel or is that just a glare or something in the pics? Mine has a quite a bit of wear right there so thats the only reason i even notice or ask.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

why does it look so teal? instead of green? is it just the lighting in the pics or is it faded?

Take a look at the pictures again. Note the color of the inside of the machine with respect to the outside on the first picture. They are the same. Then look at the later pictures that show the insides closer up. They are dark green. Pretty sure what you're seeing is lighting.

#10 11 years ago

Is this the one that was sold by someone else in Oakland County last week? Was it from Games We Play? If so, it's by far the nicest machine I've ever seen come out of that place. I went there to look at their games. Most had really high price tags for a bunch of ragged out junk. Did you get it and change your mind?

#11 11 years ago

Beautiful looking pin. I think its more fun than NGG - alas in the minority. Good luck!

PS - You might want to change your avatar. I'd be afraid to come to your house to buy it. Freaky man.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

looks like very minimal wear at bottom of gopher wheel or is that just a glare or something in the pics?

It's not faded, it's the lighting. There is slight wear at the bottom of the gopher wheel.

Quoted from flipperfingers:

Is this the one that was sold by someone else in Oakland County last week? Was it from Games We Play?

Clay sold it to me last week. The other guy in my office dislikes it and wants to put the money in a different pin. I bought it with company money w/out asking him. He's a Stern fan.

Quoted from badbilly27:

PS - You might want to change your Avatar. I'd be afraid to come to your house to buy it. Freaky man.

You can come to my office and buy it! It's a big safe building with a security staff. But point taken and thank you.

#13 11 years ago

"Clay sold it to me last week. The other guy in my office dislikes it and wants to put the money in a different pin. I bought it with company money w/out asking him. He's a Stern fan."

You see? This is why I get tired of private sector workers always complaining about public-sector benefits. Hahaha. You get to buy pins with the boss' money. Must be nice. Every job has its advantages and disadvantages.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from flipperfingers:

You get to buy pins with the boss' money. Must be nice. Every job has its advantages and disadvantages.

Pins at the office increase productivity.

#15 11 years ago

I'd be interested in trading for any mid 90's games such as TS, RS, BSD, JD, Flintstones, NF, WWF RR, DH or possibly something else you might have.

Also interested in any newer Sterns.

+/- Cash where needed.

#16 11 years ago

price drop: $1800 OBO

#17 11 years ago

PM sent.

#18 11 years ago

I saw this asked above, but no answer. Did this title really come with a lockbar pre-installed?

#19 11 years ago

Honestly, that thing is beautiful.

#20 11 years ago

Can't do better than this one.

#21 11 years ago

Game is sold. thanks.

Quoted from jrivelli:

I saw this asked above, but no answer. Did this title really come with a lockbar pre-installed?

And i'm sorry, i didn't see the question asked before. As far as i know, yes it did. Late WMS games also came with the lock brackets installed, such as CV, SC and i think MM.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

2,520 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint-denis-sur-richelieu, QC
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-huo-teed-off-1950-obo-se-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.