(Topic ID: 94991)

Sold. HUO/mods Avengers Limited Edition (AVLE)

By TheFamilyArcade

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-587.jpg
image-659.jpg
image-933.jpg
image-498.jpg
image-760.jpg
hulksmile.gif
image-465.jpg
image-454.jpg
image-491.jpg
image-804.jpg
image-846.jpg
image-599.jpg
image-472.jpg
image-442.jpg
image-23.jpg
image-281.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Game is gone. One of the better games I've owned. People should give it more of a chance. I'm sure I'll miss it in time.

Unboxed this new in December 2012. Added some lighting enhancements: color changing flipper buttons and speaker grills(with Avenges mirrored acrylics), flipper area lighting and a double spot to brighten up the playfield. Has Refinery (ZDoors) Tesseract mod (best mod ever). A small corner piece broke on it, but it's fixed and looks/plays good as new. Have stock cube. Has Hooked's "see Loki" inlane plastics installed. Plus extra set without the art. Extra parts too: bridge, Tesseract mech, hulks arms.

Small Scratch on left sling plastic, very small can blemish on bottom edge of left side (happened during shipping, smaller than dime, wouldn't see if didn't know). Shooter lane protected from day 1 and looks new. Game plays better than when it came out of the box. All the needed tweaks have been done to make the game play the way it should.

I think AVLE is a fantastic game. Has great sound, dots, lights, music, shaker, stunning Powdercoat and backglass and rules that are as or more finished than any other Stern made in the last 4 years.

I've babied this game. Lots of cleaning and waxing and swapping out the balls. Just rebuilt the flippers a couple months back so they play like new. I've sold successfully to multiple pinsiders. I'll ship via NAVL white glove.

#3 9 years ago

To the top on Saturday night.

#4 9 years ago

Sunday morning.

#7 9 years ago

Thanks guys. Not too popular so we'll see how it goes. I was cleaning it up last night and ended up playing a number of games, ultimately culminating in Battle a For Earth on my last game. Still exciting for me. I still love the shots when you're stringing them together...and I love tryng to beat Loki MB...which I've only done once in 18 months.

I still believe that the game will be worth more in a year or two than it is today...so I may just keep it if the alternative is selling in the fours. Selling an LE with some mods that cost $7k in the fours would be a tough one. I'd still like to trade it for a XMEN LE, or maybe an Avatar LE...something good but that's also suffered from bad publicity and/or low exposure. We'll see.

I have a trade discussion going, but it's for an older classic and I'm still thinking if it's the game I want now. Sometimes trading the latest bling for an older game is tough.

#8 9 years ago

Monday bump. Tracelifter has proven there is a market for Avengers LE!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from PinFan4Life:

Good price for a great game! Very underrated title. I won't part with mine anytime soon.
GLWTS!

Sunday bump. Thinking about the trade possibilities guys. Thanks.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'd take it.
But can only do it next weekend, so I guess i'm out of the running.

I could make an exception in your case Lev, considering I can't seem to take any of your initials off the games at Pioneers!

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from DarthPinhead:

Can you send me pics of it or post them?

Was going to re-rubber and replace brokenTesseract cube and then take pics, but at this price may not. I'll do some glass off pics though before the weekend. Removed the deadline for Eggbert.

#19 9 years ago

I honestly think the game will recover some decent value in the next year or so...so part of me just thinks keep it and "swap it out" with a buddies game for awhile and see what happens. Or just keep playing it...it still gets the second most play in my collection. But hell, life is too short and I want a new game.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

If anyone plans on re-rubbering the game...the transparent rubber that Pinball Life sells looks SWEEEEET and will pretty much last forever so you don't have to do it again.

That's what I'll be using. Have a whole unopened box of PBL stuff just waiting for the weekend.

Quoted from rommy:

I thought this was "the best pin EVAH" - or some such. I mean this has been your crusade here for YEARS. How can you sell it man? You should just keep it and be "that AV guy" here on Pinside.

Actually, LOTR and SM are the best games ever, and I sold them too. That's how I roll Rommy.

Quoted from fosaisu:

Is this just a hunch or are there reasons you think it will start to go back up in price?

IMO its a terrific game that hasn't gotten it's just due for a variety of reasons. It also hasn't had the exposure of many other games, partly because of the bad pub but also because of limited quantity and low availability on route. It's one of the more beautiful games you'll find, with strong rules that are 98% complete. The theme is awesome and well integrated. The hobby is growing, and in time, people will either judge the game on its merits and want it, or just really dig the theme and want it. You cannot judge the ultimate worth/value of a pin in 18 months. Especially not now, with more action going on in this hobby than in the past 20 years. Just peruse Pinsde in the last 18 months. The hype and OCD is off the charts. That's the short term, my opinion on Avengers is bigger than that. Avengers is bigger than that.

And only 250 exist of the game I'm selling, so ya, for a variety of reasons I think the game will be worth more in the future than it is right now.

There are thousands of ACDC's by comparison, and a lot of the hobby has been getting their ya-yas out on ACDC for years now. I have less faith in ACDC going up in value than I do AVLE. Doesn't mean ACDC isn't a righteous game, it's supply and demand.

My viewpoints often differ with the majority here on Pinside. For me, that's a good thing,

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Yeah....ummm....be sure to let us know how that works out
With the # of LE's that Stern is now pumping out there is little chance that ANY of them will increase or even hold their value over the long haul. The TRON LE and even the 500 run Met LE mania is exactly how the collectible side of "LE" is supposed to work, but all Stern could see is the $ left on the table.
There's little long-term vision in regards to LE production at Stern IMHO. If you don't have a few people clamoring for a pin that they simply can't get, you're doing it wrong.

It's already lost $2k in value. I'm not saying it's going to be worth more than it cost new, Im saying its going to be worth more than its worth now. It's a better and more popular theme than Tron, and, IMO, a better game. The hobby is growing. And the newbs of the future are going to do things their own way in their own time. At some point maybe AVLE will have its little surge. It would take 3 or 4 hands to count all the games that got a serious second wind in the last few years...AVLE will have its time.

#36 9 years ago

Happy 4th Avengers lovers!

#39 9 years ago

Well, this is a game that until you own it. You don't really know how good it is. They have one at Modern Pinball NYC, and it plays a lot different than mine. It's such a challenging game that I can't see people pouring $ into it to get that groove or muscle memory that's required to succeed and go deep in the game. Unless you can keep hitting "start" on this game you probably aren't going to grow to love it. But most owners that have owned the game longer than 3 months seem to get it.

I'm the type of guy that plays the same machine all the time for months at a time. It was 12 months with Avengers for me..and I still play it a lot. But after the first couple weeks I was like "uh-oh" is this game gonna suck? Some things take a little time. Like golf for instance. It can take awhile until some people enjoy the game, and then they become addicted.

You and I seem to have very similar taste in games. I'm surprised you're not more of a fan.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Well I think one reason that I'm not more of a fan is due to exactly what you say in your post. I don't have a ton of time on it, and I agree that there are pins that you can't really make a completely valid opinion on unless you have relatively extensive time on it (not to say that first impressions are irrelevant either). Ironically, I am going to a fellow Pinsider's place this Sunday to play his AV, so I will get the chance to put a bit more time on it.
My current feeling on AV is that it is "ok". I do not dislike it by any means, but at the same time it just hasn't grabbed me as a pin that I'd really want to own.

I felt the exact same about ACDC. Played it a lot on route and was underwhelmed, but knew there was something else there that needed me to unlock.even after I bought it it took 6 months to kick in. I liked it before then, but it was just a decent game with awesome lights and sound (and music of course as I'm a fan). Now it's one of my favorite games ever. So is Avengers, and so is Iron Man, so it's not like I have terrible taste in games.

Here's another example. I really like MB, but I get tired of that game faster than Avengers. I'm afraid to invest high dollar in it (same with MM) because while the theme is A+ and the game plays super fun, It gets kind of stale for me at times. TAV can get that way a bit once you're deep in the versus modes, bit that's also a level of depth that gives it some legs for me and makes it a little better.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

The game blows, but it is still better than Xmen

You blow.

#51 9 years ago
Quoted from PinFan4Life:

What a douchebag comment to put in someone's FS post. Completely false too.

Tell it! I bear witness to this testimony! The truth shall set us free!

#53 9 years ago

The bloviation quotient is high on Pinside. Takes one to know one I always say!

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The "better than X-Men" part is true, though.

Would trade mine for an XMEN LE. Always been curious.

#61 9 years ago

Pix bump. Check first post in thread too.

image-448.jpgimage-448.jpgimage-626.jpgimage-626.jpgimage-942.jpgimage-942.jpgimage-71.jpgimage-71.jpgimage-814.jpgimage-814.jpgimage-924.jpgimage-924.jpgimage-219.jpgimage-219.jpgimage-665.jpgimage-665.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-14.jpgimage-14.jpgimage-818.jpgimage-818.jpg

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Played it today. I found it to be pretty addicting. I had access to well over a dozen pins to play today (between two pinsider's homes) and Avengers is the one I wanted to play the most today.
The sounds and music are excellent (both in terms of sound quality and quality of content), call outs are good, and even the Hulk humor is pretty funny. What I found most compelling was how satisfying the shots are! They are definitely tight which can lead to a lot of missed shots, but when you hit them they feel great, especially Hawkeye and Black Widow. The one I played today was very "dialed in" and felt solid as a rock. Still had a couple of hangups on Hulk, but other than that, it played excellent. Pin is a real looker too. The Blue LE has the same powder coated blue that comes on STLE: excellent.
I don't know the rules good enough to really comment on them.. but I did find it disappointing to feel like I was kicking butt only to wind up with a score of less than 30 million. That's the kind of thing that only comes with more time on the pin.

Thank you for saying so. And I'm glad you enjoyed it! Did you get to Attack of the Hellicarrier? That's a pretty thrilling mode. After 12 months of play on factory (hard) settings I changed almost everything to easy so I could accomplish more in shorter time. Made the game lots more fun. I still like Loki MB best, because it's hard as hell. There's so much to do in the game that Loki MB can feel like an afterthought, but it has great rules and I'm pretty sure it lights EB if you finish it. I did it once.

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I like how you just took a picture of Black Widow's crotch lol

Actually, I like it too...but I was trying to show the small cabinet scrape at the bottom that happened during shipping.

**also, if anyone is curious about the close up picture of the plastic that looks like it's missing a screw...that is how I keep the ball from flying off the B/W ramp while minimizing rejects. I maintain the smallest amount of airball protection possible. Works like a charm! That picture also shows a small hidden plastic (it's literally covered by another plastic with art work on it) that has a crack in it, that I wanted to ensure got recorded in pictures.

In general. I apologize about the iPad pics. They didn't turn out great.

image-454.jpgimage-454.jpgimage-465.jpgimage-465.jpgimage-491.jpgimage-491.jpgimage-804.jpgimage-804.jpgimage-846.jpgimage-846.jpgimage-599.jpgimage-599.jpgimage-472.jpgimage-472.jpgimage-442.jpgimage-442.jpgimage-23.jpgimage-23.jpgimage-281.jpgimage-281.jpg

2 months later
#72 9 years ago

I'm going to try this again. I know some have sold for under $5k...but mine won't for the time being. It's a great playing modded LE for the price of a pro.

#75 9 years ago

Thanks guys.

#76 9 years ago

Sunday Bump.

1 month later
#77 9 years ago

Bumping this to top with new sale price. Prefer local trade or sale so people can come by and see how awesome this game looks, sounds and plays.

#81 9 years ago

$4,750 is the asking price.

#83 9 years ago

Yup, when these were still selling for $5,500 I was still playing mine 10-1 over IM and ACDC, that were sitting right next to it. Had it almost 2 years now and still play it quite a bit. But only have room for 5 and I've not only had AVLE the longest, but played it the most by a country mile. I love the game, just want something different now.

#85 9 years ago

I guess. Look at the timeline. I haven't been trying very hard. I listed it at the price I wanted, which was $5,600, with a 12" pinball pro speaker system and some undercab lighting. I was also going to shop it out. No interest so I removed the speakers and undercab lighting and lowered the price to $5,200. Got some trade offers that didn't interest me and a couple buy offers at prices that didn't appeal to me either. Then didn't do anything (I.e. Bump the thread) for 3 months. So I lowered it to $5k firm and, again, didn't push the sale or bump the thread etc. for over a month. I would make an occasional post in the NE for sale thread.

My strategy until now has been list the game a few hundred bucks higher than the prevailing market and see if I can find someone local that really wants an AVLE and will enjoy and appreciate how well mine plays. That person definitely doesn't exist lol. I would think in the NYC market there'd be more people interested in this title, but the poison has been pretty well saturated with this title and people must be scared away.

Either way, I think I'm closer to the real market now, and I'll take offers and also try a little harder. I've really loved this game and a part of me doesn't want to sell it. Whenever I come back to the game I dig playing it. It's my first NIB (one of two). I'm pretty sure whatever I replace it with won't be as satisfying, but that's part of the hobby.

So, I'm not sure what your point is...but yes, this game has been on the market awhile

#86 9 years ago

Bump. Because I'm trying harder this time.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

In full honesty, I like blue more. I think the Hulk looks great, if it were a game all about the Hulk. Given that this title is Avengers, the blue would be my first choice. My stab at him with the Hulk was just for show I just have to laugh at this guy's romps in other people's for sale threads, like his post in mine when he frequently hurts a potential sale where he has no skin in the game. Feeling a bit snarky this morning I guess!

You were asking $3,000 for a Popeye if I recall? Yes, I got snarky in your thread. I thought it was pretty funny. I will post in a for sale thread that seems silly or out of touch. Usually just to crack worse and have a little fun. I'm hardly alone there. You won't find me trolling threads over $300 + or -. If you don't want comments, post in the marketplace.

I'll say OBO on this AVLE. Someone can offer me less than my price. I have around $300 in upgrades on this. Am I in "out of touch land"? I've probably been a few hundred over market price the whole time....but not 2 or 3x. If my price is as funny as $3k for a Popeye well, then, let's just all have a nice chuckle. And there's an ass for every seat, so if that Popeye found its ass than congrats!

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Ignoring most of what you said, I really don't know why the Hulk is more desirable than the entire cast and the blue powder. Hulk is my second favorite character behind Iron Man but it's The Avengers and not The Hulk. I've always been a bit confused why or how Hulks command more. I ser or saw the last time I looked a good number of greens for sale in the marketplace though.

I agree with you 100%. Plus, while I like the Hulk backglass, and the cabinet art is pretty good, I couldn't live with the green powder. Like buying a car that color. Cool idea on day one, but after a month or so, whoops. But most people like Hulk better. Go figure.

#96 9 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

My chuckle comes from you trying to sell this for 5 months and my hilariously priced Popeye selling almost right away. Party on Wayne!

dude, I didn't bump the thread for 3 months. some people bump their for sale threads every 3 hours. Back in summer I turned down offers higher than my current asking price. Mistake? Maybe, but at the time I was only willing to sell the game at the top of market, and the market for this game is smaller than most.

I think it's great you sold your Popeye for what you wanted. Condition commands a premium...even for a Popeye. See, another joke. My post in your thread was to be funny, at the expense of Popeye, which perhaps is one of the few games in the pinball world with a worse reputation than Avengers. Popeye is the butt of a lot of pinball jokes. For reasons that don't have anything to do with how it plays. It's a Popeye for godsake. You listed yours at one of the highest prices I'd ever seen so I made a joke. Actually pretty funny if I do say so myself (stuffed with cash!! Guffaw! A real thigh slapper!).

I actually have nothing against Popeye. I've played it and would play it again. I'd even buy it for the right price (but not one that sat for sale for more than 4 months). I could go on here, but I'd be violating a Pinside rule and going off topic (AVLE FS being the topic, and not Popeye).

AVLE for sale! Not even twice the price of a CQ Popeye! Get it while you can!

#97 9 years ago

Come on guys, give it a chance! You'll be glad you did! Or not. That's pinball.

Seriously though, an AVLE that actually works properly is definitely worth a pass through your game room.

#98 9 years ago

Bump for all you east coasters getting ready for work today. Hope my brothers in western NY are enjoying the snow. Nothing better than playing a new(ish) pinball machine while it dumps outside.

'tis the season. Make an offer!

#101 9 years ago

After dinner bump.

Rob, I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to pass for now.

I also owe someone a call, so if you're reading this sorry for not replying yet.

#104 9 years ago

Check out my "want list" here on Pinside for trades. I'm really looking at one to one trades as well, plus or minus cash, because I don't have room for more games.

Let's see, corvette, IJ, Monopoly, TSPP, TAF, Indy 500, Mustang, RS, lots of games on my want list.

#106 9 years ago

AVLE for sale or trade.

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from LilRocky:

If you don't mind a bit of a drive south, I've got a few pins on your want list for trade like XM pro and White Water. Also have a RBION, TFLE, and ice cold beer (taito) game for trade.

I'm not opposed to a road trip but NC is a commitment I'm not prepared to make yet. Ill keep it in mind and I appreciate the thought.

#110 9 years ago

I'd love to make a trade for that IJ you restored! If I make a trip to NC I'd definitely plan an overnight around DC and would love to play some pinball with you and Dave and the suburban pinball mafia down there. My parents live in Pinehurst, so it's not out of the question...I just won't be going down there anytime soon.

#111 9 years ago

I cannot believe there isn't more chatter, more action, more trolling in this thread! AVLE is clearly the hottest and most desirable Stern game out there...so where's the noise?

#113 9 years ago

Hulk is a big (green!) softy!

Hulk MB is a blast. You can work it up to 6 balls. But Loki MB is even better, and very challenging. Some people say that the versus MB's can get a little tedious, but that's looking at it all wrong. You have to make very difficult "cross playfield" shots with other balls getting in your way. It's one of the best games ever to hone your skills. When you can nail the IM orbit or BW ramp to close out the mode with all hell breaking loose, you're ready for anything in pinball.

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Agree there. The tight shots in Avengers and Xmen really make you lift your game.
If you are a "spray and pray" player, you will not get far on either of these games.
rd.

RD! For the win!

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Flippers is the Best! I actually try to stay in Southern Shores now just so I can get there easily..
Great price for AVLE, one day this game will get it's due. I LOVE the Loki multiball lightshow.
Recently someone came to get a game from me, played AVLE & said playing it really changed what he had thought about the game & said he would probably grab one in the future..

Thanks. Yes, two Pinball guys really were blown away when they played mine recently - Big Ehrle and Jack of Diamonds. Said they couldn't believe this was the same game they'd played on route a couple times and didn't care for. They really dug it!

Re: RFM. Haven't given it much thought because I've heard it can be a bear to maintain...with the monitor, nucore, no nucore (what's the status of that anyway?) etc. But if yours was in terrific shape and could be expected to behave, I'd consider it. How much do nice ones go for?

#120 9 years ago

A "let's sell this today" bump.

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

No nucore, had the monitor checked out, also installed athe video amp, looks great, all shopped with LED bulbs, nice cabinet, computer was all rebuilt by rob. If you pm me your address I can send pictures of it.

Check your pm.

**went to play pins on route today....AVLE can hold its own against practically anything. So many games out there. So many good games. So many good games that are not any better than Avengers.

Avengers Assemble!

#124 9 years ago

Got them. Thanks.

#128 9 years ago

I believe everything I read. Which makes me more of a selective human than most people. I read that AVLE kicks ass! And lookie, it's for sale! Best playing one EVAH!

I owned TFLE for a year and loved it. The rules ultimately wore me down, because it is a beast. TFLE is LOT longer game than AVLE. Set AVLE right and play your best and you'll get to Wizard in 30 minutes. That is a very satisfying game of pinball.

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

As much as you love the game, you should consider picking one up

Man, just think about it, firing up your new LE with the family and friends on T-Day. They will be amazed. They will scoff at your $10k Tron and ooh and aah over the powder coat, the mirrored backglass, the all LED light show, the amazing music and sfx. The original dots and the complete rules.

They will MARVEL at the spinning, iridescent cube, the all metal ramps, the HULK bash toy! And what's that?! Oh cool! Did you feel that?! The machine shakes! No grandma, you can't sit on it while I play!

Sack up guys! Make up your own mind. Try it. TheFamilyArcades has played it. And TheFamilyArcade likes it!

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Sent you an offer.

Thank you.

Game remains available as of now. Don't be the Pinsider that says to himself in his deathbed...."man, I wonder what a truly dialed in Avengers really played like. A lot of people said they liked that game...and I never gave it a chance."

#134 9 years ago

Page 3 stinks. Me likey page 1.

#135 9 years ago

The "I haven't bumped this in 3 hours" (as opposed to three months) bump.

#136 9 years ago

The "I haven't bumped this in 10 hours" as opposed to three months bump. Make it yours guys. You know how.

Become an expert on this game!

#140 9 years ago

Pick it up tonight and show it off tomorrow!

image-587.jpgimage-587.jpgimage-659.jpgimage-659.jpgimage-933.jpgimage-933.jpgimage-498.jpgimage-498.jpgimage-760.jpgimage-760.jpg

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Have you tried EPay? With all of the extras you have on there and it being a limited edition I'm sure somebody would pay big money for it. Especially with a new movie coming out.

Man, I just want to avoid ePay, but a no reserve auction over there would be interesting, to say the least. If anyone here has some rules of thumb for selling, shipping and collecting the $ via eBay I'd love to hear them.

#142 9 years ago
Quoted from PinJeff:

Try a Black Friday sale. Open your doors midnight on Thanksgiving. People will be waiting on line to get it.

Just trade me your XMEN. Simple, clean, even trade.

#146 9 years ago

I actually have a couple things going off Pinside, so I'm hoping I'm good. But thank you for the support and the insights!

#147 9 years ago

The "better get your offer in now because I think this is about to close" bump.

#148 9 years ago

And it's outta here! Thanks for playing.

#154 9 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

That was easy! Congrats TFA!

Yes. Traded it for a CQ Popeye and a bag of Corn Nuts. The big bag, not one of those flimsy little quik stop bags.

#155 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Congrats Nelson

Your input on the trade was valuable. Thank you again!

#158 9 years ago

We'll yah. But until this last go I was really insisting on an over market price. Some people may look at this as taking 5 months, but I wasn't fully committed to selling it until 10 days ago. And now it's gone.

First time around I tried for two weeks and then left the effort dormant for two months. Then bumped the thread at a lower price for a week and did the same thing. But it's Thanksgiving man, and I wanted a new game, and I got one!

#160 9 years ago

A mint NASCAR and a whole lotta green. Very happy with the trade.

#162 9 years ago

I haven't re-purchased LOTR or SM yet, and I think I'd do that before AV. But you never know. I ad sooooo much fun playing TFLE on route the other day. If I hand;t already owned it and had so many more machines to try/buy, it would be him on my list. What a fun game!

Nascar is really quite cool. It seems really easy though. I need to toughen it up.

#164 9 years ago

Thats a very good point. I'm ALOT better nowadays...and I was always decent. I do think AVLE had a lot to do with it. For example, HE orbit is probably the easiest shot in the game, but during his VS. Mode it's practically impossible! And when you need to hit that shot to beat AOTH, well just forget about it the first couple attempts. You'll brick it because of the pressure.

Still getting the feel for NASCAR. Wondering if I'll like it. Exact sane thing happened on day 2 of owning AVLE. I was like "uh-oh, this isn't that interesting"...and then it became my favorite. Hoping NASCAR has the cohesion to really get me into it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-huo-avlenyc-metro-5200?tu=thefamilyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.