Parents bought the pin NIB back in '79 and been set up in a house ever since (no receipt). Never routed.
- Particle Count display is bright. They might be stickers with numbers on them. I can't tell.
- no playfield wear (amazing for a 35 year old game with a tiny ball bearing for a pinball)
- Proton Pumpers, Reactor Bumpers all work 100%
- flippers nice and strong
- no shooter lane wear
- no battery leak damage
- had the legs chromed
- all plastics flame polished
- no flipper button wear
- full LED's
- shopped (wet paper towel)
- there's a screw through the playfield (see pic)
- instruction card wear
- can't find rubber set, so has original rubber
Willing to trade for half used bottle of Novus. Asking $10 obo. Willing to ship the game but prefer buyer sees/plays game first.