Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by RustyLizard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

The lineup changes continue, my young son and I have really gotten into playing pinball together (as opposed to me playing alone typically), so another one of "dad's favorites" is on the chopping block. He really wants a Pirates of the Carribean, so if you have one of those for trade, i would add some cash to go along with the WPT.

If you don't have a POTC, then I would sell outright as well. I am asking $2300. The game is gorgeous and in great shape. Looks like it did the day it was taken out of the box. I can provide pictures to those interested, but you will be disappointed to see that the game looks like every other NIB WPT minus the packaging....LOL

I am located in Southern WI, but would be willing to travel/deliver for the right deal. States I would be willing to travel to would be Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin (obviously), Missouri (depending on location), Michigan, and pretty much anything in the Northern/midwest region.

#2 7 years ago

Are there boogers under the cab Ralph?

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Are there boogers under the cab Ralph

Boogers available upon request. I have a 4 year old and a 1.5 year old, both would be more than willing to decorate to the buyer's liking.

#4 7 years ago

PM sent

#5 7 years ago

Good price on a very nice pin. Someone should grab this quickly..

#6 7 years ago

Message sent

#7 7 years ago

Holy cow....Lots of interest in this machine in a short amount of time. For those that inquired, I will post pictures for you shortly. Priority will be given by order of PM received. I will post an update shortly.

Thanks everyone....Tim

#8 7 years ago

Awesome pin. This is one situation where I wouldn't cater to my kid's preferences. Nobody is taking *my* WPT from me!!!!

#9 7 years ago

Definitely a great game, especially at that price!

#10 7 years ago

All PMs have been responded to. I am now working my way through the queue and will update this post when appropriate. Thanks for all the interest everyone!

Quoted from StevenP:

Awesome pin. This is one situation where I wouldn't cater to my kid's preferences. Nobody is taking *my* WPT from me!!!!

Yeah, it does feel sort of weird to get rid of both of the games I love (I just traded away IM a couple of weeks ago), but at the same time, I have had a LOT of pins over the last 13 years, but never experienced the joy in any of them that I do now with my son on the pins he really likes. He has always flipped the ball around on all of them for about 10 minutes, but since acquiring IJ and BF, we have spent some seriously fun pinball time together. He is 4, but is now taking a serious interest in goals and objectives of "his" games, it is really fun to see him experience pinball as it was designed.

#11 7 years ago

I sent a pm early on but did not receive a response.

I'm sure you'll have no issue selling it, best of luck

#12 7 years ago

Great deal on a great machine. It should be snapped up fast.

#13 7 years ago

I have played this machine and it is amazing. You underpriced it IMHO Tim.

#14 7 years ago

PM sent.

#15 7 years ago

Game is gorgeous and in awesome shape! And I would know since I'm the person that sold it to Tim a while back. Someone's going to get a great game from a great seller!

#16 7 years ago

Thanks guys for all the kind words. Waiting to hear back from #1, but #2 has confirmed purchase interest, so for the time being please consider this machine sold unless something radically changes.

Now, who has a reasonably priced POTC they want to sell?

#17 7 years ago

Congrats Ralph. Seems like a couple months ago, lots of WPTs were popping up in WI. I'm hoping they stick around long enough for me to build up my budget. Thanks for keeping the game in the tri-state area!

#18 7 years ago

WPT has officially been sold to another Pinsider.... Enjoy it RustyLizard! Russ was an awesome guy to deal with, the transaction couldn't have been any smoother.

Not to waste time, I luckily landed a POTC and it is being shipped from Texas next week....Couldn't have worked out any better.

#19 7 years ago

And....I am a happy camper with sore wrists. Tim was awesome to work with and this is a really nice game. Back to the basement.

#20 7 years ago

Welcome to this century of Pinball

I bet you will love it Rusty.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Welcome to this century of Pinball
I bet you will love it Rusty.

Are you allowed to officially welcome me if you are not there right now?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside