10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

EDIT: ball count reset issue fixed, although I am not sure exactly why. see my "royal guard, royally confused" thread...

GTB Royal Guard. Nice playfield, normal insert cupping, cabinet "ok". Front appears to have some touch-up paintwork done. Repro backglass from the Webb's (also still have original bg which I will include). All door parts "new" repro parts from PBR (except coin mech stuff/lockout coil). Flippers rebuilt recently, new pf posts, rubbers, new bumper caps (PBR repros), etc. Plastics all good. Lights for coin inserts hacked but work. Currently has an issue with 500 point relay setting ball in play back to "1", but hope to find issue soon.

Looking for another wedgehead in trade (or anything else on my wishlist), but will also sell outright. Located in Collingswood NJ (across the river from Philadelphia).

Pics available on request, just PM me with an email addy. If you want any pictures of specific areas, include your request in the pm.

Thanks for looking.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-gtb-royal-guard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.