Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robx46
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

105b2240.jpg
105b1870.jpg
105b1860.jpg
105_3372.jpg
105_1930.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Looking to sell or trade this, make some trade offers (+/-) but I'm thinking early SS b/w games or sys11. Its a nice BB & has no broken plastic anywhere & the PF still looks like new with the only small flaw being a tiny bit of typical wear at the ball drop spot. Backglass like new. Cabinet isn't perfect but not too bad either for a game this age. The moving/talking skull topper works perfectly. Eye flasher works, jaw moves up & down, & skull rotates back & forth. I also have the protective plastic cover for it but had to remove it to fit the game in my room. Oh & of course game works 100%, is well tuned, strong flippers, has new rubbers & bulbs, etc. Here is a link to pics...

http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/robx46/library/Bone%20Busters

1 week later
#2 5 years ago

Dropped price a bit.

#3 5 years ago

Looks awesome, I love the Gottliebs of this era. I really want to play one of these.

#4 5 years ago

Very cool game!....but almost 5 hours away....

#5 5 years ago

WHen I saw this thread, I was like...Please live far away .....please live far away. And that you do. luckily. but I am going to Pinburg. If you still have it by pinburg and going, i'll be forced to buy this.

#6 5 years ago

Going to Allentown?

#7 5 years ago

Fun game. Love the theme

#9 5 years ago

Is that pop thingy on the left hand side broken on the bottom?

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Is that pop thingy on the left hand side broken on the bottom?

No it isn't broken, it is actually designed that way so that the ball can travel up that alley without firing the bumper. This really is a unique & good looking game. It's fun because there is nothing else quite like it that I've ever played.

I could go to Pinburgh, yes. Allentown is quite a bit further for me but I might travel that far for a good trade offer.

#11 5 years ago

Wish you were closer, nice price for what looks to be a interesting game

#13 5 years ago

It IS a great game! ...er, bump

1 week later
#14 5 years ago

Robx46 is a great seller. Picked up this afternoon and it was a little better than described. Nice clean game and glad that I made the 5 hour round trip to get it! Love me some bone busters! Surprised these go for as low as they do, great theme, unique table layout, nice artwork...thanks!

#15 5 years ago

Nice! Enjoy the game!...it's a hoot!

#16 5 years ago

that's actually lower than normal price wise. i was offered $1400 for mine at the ohio show and turned it down. you rarely see them with the toppers, and if you do find a bone busters anywhere, they usually do not work fully.
when you do the proper ground mods, power mods, tweak everything and shop them to the fullest, the game play is really different and unique.

#17 5 years ago

great price! would love to own this cheesy ghostbusters knock off!

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

that's actually lower than normal price wise. i was offered $1400 for mine at the ohio show and turned it down. you rarely see them with the toppers, and if you do find a Bone Busters anywhere, they usually do not work fully.
when you do the proper ground mods, power mods, tweak everything and shop them to the fullest, the game play is really different and unique.

Good to hear about the price but I am holding onto this one for awhile. It's been on my want list for about two years and never could find one in even ok condition. They were all projects which I wasn't interested in. I normally wouldn't drive over 100 miles each way but there isn't exactly a million of these out in the marketplace.

#19 5 years ago

Bone Busters Inc. sounds like the perfect name for a Pinsiders wives club.

#20 5 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. It really is a nice BB & plays great. If I had more room &/or a higher ceiling (very tall game) there is no doubt it is a game that would fit great long term into a medium sized collection. But unfortunately I decided to let this one go a little sooner than I wanted to. Very unique game in many ways & it is pretty rare & there is a ton of cool stuff to look at on it.
I'm very happy it is going to somebody who really wanted one & plans to enjoy it for a while.

If you have any questions on the rules let me know because a couple things might be confusing at first. Also know that when it calls for headquarters you want to divert the ball left, moon st is right. Notice the 2 ways to do the skill shot as well. Give the rules in the manual a read too.

#21 5 years ago

Bone Busters is a Fun Pin and has a Hell've Light show .. I bought a HUO BB a few yrs ago .. I later sold it to an IRS agent in Maryland ( he's a member Here 2 ) It's Still N his collection ..

My daughter's were Little back then , but Sophia Loved the Talk-n Spinning Skull Topper .. " Hey Bone head "

Here's a couple of Pict's and a Video from way back .. gOOd Luck w/ yr sale rob ...

Me , MrTechNobarn & son were Slam'd that nite in 2010

Technobarn Wanted to buy it , but because the Height of the Topper , it Wouldn't fit in his basement ..

105_1930.jpg
105_3372.jpg

105b1860.jpg 105b1870.jpg 105b2240.jpg
#23 5 years ago

Yeah you are off the hook now! I think it found a good home though. I already miss having it around.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside