Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_20130527_181125.jpg
IMG_20130527_181403.jpg
download.jpg
download_(1).jpg
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

I have a freddy nightmare on elm street pinball that is up for sale or trade. It was recently shopped out and has a new freddy glove. Everything works fine and is in very good condition overall. Other pins that i'm looking for are back to the future or haunted house. If you have any questions etc just ask.

download_(1).jpgdownload_(1).jpg download.jpgdownload.jpg IMG_20130527_181403.jpgIMG_20130527_181403.jpg IMG_20130527_181125.jpgIMG_20130527_181125.jpg

Post edited by jfc2697 : it has been sold

#2 10 years ago

Holiday bump.

#3 10 years ago

Updated pics dunno why they went sideways lol

#4 10 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 10 years ago

Nice looking game, GLWS.

#6 10 years ago

Bah, tempting me! Price?

#7 10 years ago

I have a no fear but you'd have to add $

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

Bah, tempting me! Price?

PM sent

#9 10 years ago

Get it Hank! Freddy seems like a good Gottlieb, even though I haven't played it much.

#10 10 years ago

The claw save is cool, and freddy spitting out pinballs is awesome!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I have a No Fear but you'd have to add $

Thx for the offer but not intrested in the no fear. But it is pretty cool pinball

#12 10 years ago

how much?

#13 10 years ago

I'm taking offers on trades or cash just pm me a offer

#14 10 years ago

What is the price?

#15 10 years ago

what is the cash ask?

#16 10 years ago

I'm taking offers on the pinball for either cash sale or trade if interested pm me a offer or post on here.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from jfc2697:

I'm taking offers on trades/cash if interested pm me a offer or post on here.

So it's not really "for sale," so much as "for arbitrary offer" or "for auction with ill-defined terms" then, eh?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

P

So it's not really "for sale," so much as "for arbitrary offer" or "for auction with ill-defined terms" then, eh?

Its for sale or trade otherwise it would not be posted.

#20 10 years ago

I've seen these in good shape going for $1900. Am I close?

Rick. "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190

#21 10 years ago

Just guessing but with the way people are getting crucified on here selling games lately he's probably afraid to say for fear the police sound the alarm.

#22 10 years ago

I was looking for one of these games, but don't care one bit for behind-the-scenes bidding wars for a game. I'll have no part in it.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from jfc2697:

I'm taking offers on trades or cash just pm me a offer

sorry, I do not do silent auctions without the protection of ebay.

Pinside is supposed to be about a community where we do not pit potential buyers against one another with silent auctions.

If you want anyone to take you serious then you may want to just set a reasonable price with 'obo'.

Currently your actions read as something like, "I want TOP dollar for my game and want to get your game at the bottom of barrel" or " I am not really wanting to sell but I will if some dummy sends me a high offer and I think he is a sucker"

Since you just signed up yesterday you don't have much street cred here and this is honestly not helping you to find a good trade OR $$$

#24 10 years ago

Yep. Agreed. Not like its a rare or expensive title.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Just guessing but with the way people are getting crucified on here selling games lately he's probably afraid to say for fear the police sound the alarm.

Lol I've noticed that.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I've seen these in good shape going for $1900. Am I close?
Rick. "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190

Yes you are.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sorry, I do not do silent auctions without the protection of ebay.
Pinside is supposed to be about a community where we do not pit potential buyers against one another with silent auctions.
If you want anyone to take you serious then you may want to just set a reasonable price with 'obo'.
Currently your actions read as something like, "I want TOP dollar for my game and want to get your game at the bottom of barrel" or " I am not really wanting to sell but I will if some dummy sends me a high offer and I think he is a sucker"
Since you just signed up yesterday you don't have much street cred here and this is honestly not helping you to find a good trade OR $$$

I guess you are the Captain of the Infamous Price Police. If you want his machine, make him an offer, its that simple. That's how the real world works. As Freddy would say, "What are you waitin for?" Currently your actions read as something like, "I want this to steal this guy's machine for a bottom of the barrel price and want to beat him up and make him feel bad about trying to get a good price for his machine." Oh wait, I just joined Pinside so I guess anything that I say isn't credible either!

OP, Freddy's a fun game, you should have no problem getting 2500 if it is in good shape! Good luck with the sale!

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Herugrim:

I guess you are the Captain of the Infamous Price Police. If you want his machine, make him an offer, its that simple. That's how the real world works. As FREDDY would say, "What are you waitin for?" Currently your actions read as something like, "I want this to steal this guy's machine for a bottom of the barrel price and want to beat him up and make him feel bad about trying to get a good price for his machine." Oh wait, I just joined Pinside so I guess anything that I say isn't credible either!
OP, FREDDY's a fun game, you should have no problem getting 2500 if it is in good shape! Good luck with the sale!

Thumbs up to your post

#29 10 years ago

FREDDY RULES!

#30 10 years ago

For the masses, I sold a Freddy a few months back. Perfect cab, playfield, and translite. I rebuilt the glove and added some LEDs. New Wall of Souls and decals. All new rubbers, balls, etc. Flashers did not work. $1300. Good luck with your auction.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Herugrim:

I guess you are the Captain of the Infamous Price Police. If you want his machine, make him an offer, its that simple. That's how the real world works. As FREDDY would say, "What are you waitin for?" Currently your actions read as something like, "I want this to steal this guy's machine for a bottom of the barrel price and want to beat him up and make him feel bad about trying to get a good price for his machine." Oh wait, I just joined Pinside so I guess anything that I say isn't credible either!
OP, FREDDY's a fun game, you should have no problem getting 2500 if it is in good shape! Good luck with the sale!

Did you really join pinside yesterday just to comment on this thread and put a ridiculous price tag on this game?

I purchased Freddy several months ago in excellent condition no pf wear, cab excellent, working 100% but had to replace the claw, all for $1100.00. This game was ok at best it's one of Gottliebs better machines, the call outs were funny but too redundant, the boiler room shot is fun, Freddy spitting balls was cool, the claw flipper was no biggie and the flow was ok but with no ramps to shoot for it did get old quickly. I'm a diehard horror fan but Freddy didn't have the staying power for me IMHO. If your going to buy a 2k game then go for a BSD, TS, FT, T2 or something else thats offers more for your buck.

#32 10 years ago

"What are you waitin for!"

image.jpgimage.jpg

#33 10 years ago

A pristine perfect HUO sold on here for $1500.00 I think

#34 10 years ago

and what planet are we flying to to get $2500 for a freddy?
Not that i've ever seen. I've seen them priced anywhere from 1000-1700 max. Condition is everything.

#35 10 years ago

How could he possibly be the captain of the price police when there wasn't even a price listed?

Quoted from Herugrim:

I guess you are the Captain of the Infamous Price Police.

#36 10 years ago

You GAVE your game away. These sell all day long for over $2K:

ebay.com link: FREDDY NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET PINBALL MACHINE 4 PLAYER BY GOTTLIEB

Quoted from Mudflaps:

For the masses, I sold a FREDDY a few months back. Perfect cab, playfield, and translite. I rebuilt the glove and added some LEDs. New Wall of Souls and decals. All new rubbers, balls, etc. Flashers did not work. $1300. Good luck with your auction.

#37 10 years ago

Selling mine tonight with one broken claw on hand, everything works. I'm getting $1300.

#38 10 years ago

Freddy is 1 of my Favorite Gottlieb pin's !! I've owned it 3-times and Would like to again 1-day

I would have the movie Freddy Kruger " Dream Warrior's " play-n in the GRG as I played ..

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Ebay link

lol

Just read the description and his machine is far superior:

"!!Game plays great,backglass IS NICE ,playfield HAS ALMOST NO WEAR,If a shipper is needed North American Van Lines ships pinball machines,Buyer is responsible for shipping costs, I would be able to meet the shipper at our store,where game is located! Click here to see more pictures of a similar game At the internet pinball data base.COM. And there are videos on you-tube to watch it in play"

You just can't make this stuff up

#40 10 years ago

What's funny is that it was suggested in this thread it's a $2,500 game. Even using Ebay, which is the gold standard of where the newbs go to get screwed, I couldn't find one nearly that high.

Quoted from Mudflaps:

lol

Just read the description and his machine is far superior:

"!!Game plays great,backglass IS NICE ,playfield HAS ALMOST NO WEAR,If a shipper is needed North American Van Lines ships pinball machines,Buyer is responsible for shipping costs, I would be able to meet the shipper at our store,where game is located! Click here to see more pictures of a similar game At the internet pinball data base.COM. And there are videos on you-tube to watch it in play"

You just can't make this stuff up

Quoted from Herugrim:

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Herugrim:

Actually no that isn't how the real world works. In the real world you go some where and they have a price listed... If they want to negotiate then they do, if they don't they don't. That is how the real world works. When I go and buy a car I don't have to come up with the price or the price at which the negotiation will start at.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Ebay link

I could be wrong, but this is not a sale, it is a LISTING. What somebody asks for a game and what a game sell for are two very different things.

Freddy seems to be a $1k to $1.5k game. Maybe jumping up in price a bit with everything else, but $2k is seriously pushing it. Especially with a group of somewhat knowledgeable buyers like pinside. List this game on Craigs or eBay if you are hoping for that kind of coin. Of course, who knows what you are hoping for!

#43 10 years ago

Pending Trade/Cash Deal Woot lol

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from jfc2697:

Pending Trade/Cash Deal Woot lol

/facepalm

#46 10 years ago

Yeah they look good but still break that was my 2nd one lol

#47 10 years ago

FREDDY IS SOLD Enjoy Brad but don't fall asleep lol

#48 10 years ago

Congrats on the sale! You didn't pay for the replacement did you?

#49 10 years ago

Wow the repro glove is over $75 and it still breaks? I am curious how that was handled? How long before the first repro broke? I have one and so far its holding up.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from robotronjohn:

Wow the repro glove is over $75 and it still breaks? I am curious how that was handled? How long before the first repro broke? I have one and so far its holding up.

Um hours lol but was playing it non stop all day. But other one as been fine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

5,400 (OBO)
$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-freddy-nightmare-on-elm-street?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.