Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TaylorVA
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

It's in pretty nice condition-- no pf wear, no broken ramps, cliffys installed, no scratches/dings on cab, everything works. Moving Dalek topper mod installed. The reds on the front of the machine have faded, but sides look good. Purchased from pinsider DougPirahna.

Pics here: https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#AE5oqs3qqMfs1

Starting price is $2k/ OBO

Cheers,
Spraynard

EDIT: sale pending.

#2 10 years ago

You coming to the North East anytime soon?

#3 10 years ago

Not soon :/

#4 10 years ago

Nice looking DW. I have one as well, but would love to get my topper working fully. GLWS.

#5 10 years ago

What are you looking for trade wise?

#6 10 years ago

PM sent.

#7 10 years ago

I'd buy it if you were in TX, even though I have one... but without the wobble head.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from 1thomas:

I'd buy it if you were in TX, even though I have one... but without the wobble head.

Agreed I was thinking the same thing. Plus it wouldn't be to hard to sell our pins I'm sure. Really is a great game with simple rules.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

What are you looking for trade wise?

DMDs of same value mostly, +/- cash for uneven trades. Prefer williams/bally but im not exclusive. Would really like a TFTC. I could add up to 1.5k for really uneven trades.

#10 10 years ago

I wish I still had TFTC now so I could upgrade to a nicer DW. GLWTS

#11 10 years ago

Sale pending, thanks for all the interest. My inbox has been flooded, apologies if I didn't reply.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

Sale pending, thanks for all the interest. My inbox has been flooded, apologies if I didn't reply.

Congrats. As a DW owner it's nice to see there is that much interest.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I'm looking as well in case you know of one on the east coast.

#14 10 years ago

Astro you getting this? Its in nice shape and worked great when I had it.

#15 10 years ago

Funny thing is this is the one pin I miss the most.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

I knew this wasn't going to make it through the night. Not in that condition. Congrats on the sale.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Funny thing is this is the one pin I miss the most.

Best part of DW is you can have an absolute first time pin playing noob who has never flipped a single flipper before . . . and they will understand what they are suppose to do in DW after their first game.

Some people call the game shallow, and I won't argue it is the deepest game by any means, but it is a challenging game that attracts newer players and doesn't overwhelm them. (Try teaching the rules of Tron or XMen to someone that has never played pinball before . . . yikes!)

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

(Try teaching the rules of Tron or XMen to someone that has never played pinball before . . . yikes!)

add TSPP to that!

#19 10 years ago

It was my 2nd pin and I still have it 16 years later. Just shopped it last week with new ramps. Plays really fast now, maybe a little too fast. Still a great rush to get the big ramp shots and boost the playfield multiplier up.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Yeah, I was really surprised to be honest. That kind of response can really make a man question his decision!

#21 10 years ago

Just want to say thank you to Spraynard for letting me know that the game was sold. Appreciate not just hearing crickets after inquiring about a game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-doctor-who and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.