Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140325_131401.jpg
IMG_20140325_130312.jpg
image-788.jpg
image-207.jpg
image-597.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EEE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Very presentable, solid DMD machine with warehouse drop target. All new plastic set. Very recent playfield teadown and full shop job. Some LEDs installed. Cliffy in the shooter lane, which is not bad underneath, but I like Cliffy's shooter lane protectors.

This machine will definitely improve your skills as it plays fast and can be punishing if you don't make precise shots.

Quite possibly Barry Oursler's best design.

$2,250 or trade offers for other working machines +/- cash. Medusa, centaur, Black Hole, Paragon, swords of fury, BK2K are just a few that would be of interest. Prefer not to ship, but not totally out of the question.

image-597.jpgimage-597.jpg
image-207.jpgimage-207.jpg
image-788.jpgimage-788.jpg

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I've got a nice ww I'd trade. I'm from buffalo.

Actually we already have a WW, but guests often ask about it. So maybe. Do you have pics?

#14 10 years ago

Actually, I did a write up on adding the drop target back into the machine. here: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-just-added-a-drop-target-to-our-dirty-harry

The drop target and corresponding software speed up game play by keeping the ball on the playfield, versus it being kicked up onto the ramp. It also makes the warehouse shot a but riskier since the ball returns back towards the flippers.

I also added the Acme warehouse plastic, which was not present on this machine, when the new plastic set was installed.

I have a couple of trade options that I am working through, and would be interested in hearing others. I will make a decision by the end of the week.

Quoted from fumbleflippers:

This is actually not a sample game, it's one that has has the aftermarket drop target added to play like the samples. A true sample game wouldn't have the warehouse plastic on top of the warehouse. I'm not trying to threadcrap here, just adding some clarity. This is still a smokin' deal for some lucky pinsider. GLWS!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Thanks for providing that guide that should come in handy for future modders. Your machine still should have had the warehouse plastic from factory though, could you tell if it had been removed? Or you just think it never had it?

Yeah, I had to do the drop target mod as it was a horrible decision not to include it in production machines.

I can tell that it never had the Acme plastic. Perhaps missed at QC?

Getting busy with a few non-pinball things so I am holding off on selling or trading.

1 month later
#17 10 years ago

Bump. Putting this back, actively on the market.

New price of $2100. Not interested in trades at this time.

#23 10 years ago

Sale pending. If that changes I will reply to the emails and update this thread. Thanks!

#25 10 years ago

Not quite congrats yet. Buyer appears be not fully committed.

Moving to next person who pm'd me.

** edit: we will sell it to the first person who is serious enough to send a PayPal deposit of $200. The balance can be paid upon pickup or with a check if it is being shipped. We will not hold it without a deposit. Thanks!

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

U have a deposit....Do I feel lucky? Yep!

Paid in full and picked up today by naval headed to the great white north.

Now begins the sellers remorse...

IMG_20140325_130312.jpgIMG_20140325_130312.jpg
IMG_20140325_131401.jpgIMG_20140325_131401.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Clovis, NM
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 37.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EEE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-dirty-harry?tu=EEE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.