(Topic ID: 28352)

FS: Sega Starship Troopers (MN) SOLD

By tonymiddendorf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

Good call. I'm not driving, so I'll have to see if I can make arrangements with Bill for delivery back to MN...

#52 11 years ago

Talked with Bill and SST is getting loaded up in a half hour and on it's way to Des Moines for a weekend of abuse

Still for sale/trade ...

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Talked with Bill and SST is getting loaded up in a half hour and on it's way to Des Moines for a weekend of abuse []

Sweet! I really wanted to try this out. thanks

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from mojozone:

Sweet! I really wanted to try this out. thanks

It's on it's way. I gave Bill the go-ahead to set it up tonight, if he's up for it. If not, I'll set it up when I arrive tomorrow.

#55 11 years ago

Nice!!! I think that trailer is going to hit my house tomorrow night and pick up hopefully multiple pins.....might be a late late night!

#56 11 years ago

Nice! Wicked! Awesome! Bill is pretty rad!

#57 11 years ago

Yep mine will be in that trailer for the return trip. Payment should be transferred tomorrow Justin. I'd love to put in a few more hours on SST, but I think once TFTC arrives, I'll be playing that one for the next 6 months (or until Halloween anyway).

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

Yep mine will be in that trailer for the return trip. Payment should be transferred tomorrow Justin. I'd love to put in a few more hours on SST, but I think once TFTC arrives, I'll be playing that one for the next 6 months (or until Halloween anyway).

Welp, if you ever tire of Congo ... I smell a trade possibility.

#59 11 years ago

Welp, if you ever tire of Congo ... I smell a trade possibility.

I love Congo. I think that one is staying.

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

I think that one is staying.

We've all said that before! Haha

#61 11 years ago

We've all said that before! Haha []

Not everyone flips a pin a week tony..

#62 11 years ago

that is a zinger...

#63 11 years ago

If it wasn't true, it wouldn't be as funny (to me)...

Sorry to hear about your W?D, Hilton.. that's too bad, hope you get it fixed/covered soon!

#64 11 years ago

Bump- SST got played all weekend at the first annual Pinvitational without any issues. Had some interest and lots of compliments on how clean the game was.

#65 11 years ago

Trade you FT for SST and $1k

#66 11 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Go away.

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

#68 11 years ago

You should have brought SST to the Pinball Circus last weekend. You would have got in free, plus received $20. You would have had a whole weekend of free pinball, food and drinks...not too mention 4 main tournaments and 5 TOPs Tournaments for cash.

#69 11 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

You should have brought SST to the Pinball Circus last weekend. You would have got in free, plus received $20. You would have had a whole weekend of free pinball, food and drinks...not too mention 4 main tournaments and 5 TOPs Tournaments for cash.

I told him the same John, he was in Iowa @ the pinvintational..

#70 11 years ago

Ya we were drunk, farting, crazies playing free pinball and free beer in Iowa

#71 11 years ago

It's the best offer you've got

#72 11 years ago

SST got played all weekend at the first annual Pinvitational without any issues.

Was a really fun game, i really enjoyed it. Thanks for bringing it tony.

#73 11 years ago

Sell your ST! Bump

2 months later
#74 11 years ago

Bumping this one back from the grave.

3 months later
#75 10 years ago

I've got a line on a game I like. But, at this point in my life- something has to go OUT before something can come in. Price reduced to $1,650.

My games always work 100% and are well taken care of from the time I acquire them. The only problem with this example is the chewed up side of the cabinet. The LEDs in this game rock- it's common on this era of Sega machines for the inserts to not be totally filled with light from the bulbs. I have used the appropriate LEDs to fully fill ALL of the inserts in this game- so they all POP.

Also, if anyone near Duluth is interested, the game I want to buy is up there. I'll give you a price break if you're willing to haul it down for me.

Pictures: http://db.tt/cdDCkCiN FYI: Some of these pictures were taken BEFORE the game was cleaned up.

#76 10 years ago

Oh- I guess I should say that I would only be willing to trade for a WWFRR, MSF, LWJP (plus cash), or Jackbot. But, I'm not getting my hopes up.

#77 10 years ago

SST is a great game for the price. Good luck with the sale. Bump

#78 10 years ago

Good luck, Tony!

#79 10 years ago

If it was closer to Nebraska I would be on it like Blue Bonnet.

#80 10 years ago

Even thought I'm not allowed to post in FS threads, according to some new net police, I'd like to say that this is a really great price for a very fun pin.

GLWTS.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Even thought I'm not allowed to post in FS threads, according to some new net police, I'd like to say that this is a really great price for a very fun pin.
GLWTS.

APE approved.

1 month later
#82 10 years ago

Game is sold pending payment and shipping arrangements.

#83 10 years ago

Very excited to have this pin as my first one! Tony has been incredible to work with, and can't wait to have it in my home. It was great to see all the positive comments about this pin. I'll update everyone when I get it home.

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-data-east-secret-service-and-sega-starship-troopers-mn/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.