Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

FS/FT - Custom TAF. This TAF was completely restored/clearcoated by Prowlerman99 just over a year ago. I have since added FF backbox and cabinet speakers, LEDOCD and GIOCD boards. Below is the original FS link with pictures. I can send detailed/updated pics if interested, but it looks the same.

Cash $6500

For trade i'd be interested in MB,TFLE,AvatarLE,LOTR,MetLE,SS,CV and AFM and possibly others +/- cash where needed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-in-va-custom-blue-taf

Quick video of playfield and LedOCD installed: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=FV8fndht4TM

#2 4 years ago

added a quick video with ledocd board installed. https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=FV8fndht4TM

#3 4 years ago

I just played this game a few nights ago. The game looks and plays great. I am sure you will not find many TAF that are nicer.

#4 4 years ago

Same here. Jints generously invited a bunch of us NoVA guys over once again this past weekend. The machine is in great shape, and the custom colors are nicely done.

BTW, the link wasn't working for me, so I searched for the ID.

#5 4 years ago

Pretty cool shes blue lol I would like some chrome in there to break it up but nice machine. Interested in any other pins

#6 4 years ago

Great seller - have confidence

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from herg:

» YouTube video

Thanks for fixing the link for me Herg!

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Pretty cool shes blue lol I would like some chrome in there to break it up but nice machine. Interested in any other pins

It's definitely different in blue. Chrome would probably look good on it too! There may be some other pins i'd trade for, but i'm most interested in the ones listed because i'm over my limit as it is

#9 4 years ago

You need a bigger house that game is too sweet to sell : (
Someone is going to be very happy!!! Amazing TAF and a great guy to score a game from.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

It's definitely different in blue. Chrome would probably look good on it too! There may be some other pins i'd trade for, but i'm most interested in the ones listed because i'm over my limit as it is

Aren't we all ? Lol I think chrome wireforms and coin door maybe would help break it up

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Same here. Jints generously invited a bunch of us NoVA guys over once again this past weekend. The machine is in great shape, and the custom colors are nicely done.
» YouTube video

Jeez, thanks for the invite...

Good luck, I've seen her and she is sweeeeeeet!

#12 4 years ago

Have been asked about several trades and am updating my list of potential games.

MB,TFLE,AvatarLE,LOTR,MetLE,SS,CV and AFM for now. There may be others and am willing to entertain all offers. Will offer another game for sale/trade soon if this doesn't move. Thanks!

#13 4 years ago

Planning to put ColorDMD into my TZ if I sell/trade TAF. Lowering price to $6500 without ColorDMD now. Trades still welcome.

Thanks

#14 4 years ago

Trade Pending. Thanks!!

#15 4 years ago

I wonder who the lucky guy is who got this pin

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

You will not be disappointed.

#17 4 years ago

I am still rocking Tad's avengers so I know this one will be just as nice if not better

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

...and I wonder what Tad is getting.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from herg:

...and I wonder what Tad is getting.

Autobots rollout....

#20 4 years ago

I don't know how I missed this thread. Congrats to both parties. I too saw this game and it's awesome.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside