IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0352.JPG
IMG_0350.JPG
IMG_0349.JPG
IMG_0347.JPG
IMG_0346.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Please forgive me for the double post - I am a new member here, but long time pinhead. I posted my CV yesterday for sale or trade, but I could not get the pics to attach. I've had many requests for pics and I thought I would try to post them this way instead. So, I apologize for double posting and apologize again if the pics dont come up here.

Anyway - here's the info: I have a beautiful HOU CV that I want to sell or trade. The game has received very little play in the eight years I have owned it. The pf is clean and bright and plays fast. There is no ball trail in backglass. neon is blue. Game works 100%. There is one small nick on the lower right side of cabinet and one on the left head, otherwise the game is mint. No cracked plastics, etc.

Looking for $7500 or to trade for nice LOTR plus cash. Located near Columbus, Ohio. Prefer pick up. Please email with questions or for more pics.

IMG_0345.JPGIMG_0345.JPG IMG_0346.JPGIMG_0346.JPG

#2 11 years ago

You will probably need to lower your price quite a bit since there is another CV on here for $1200.00 less.

Either way, good luck.

#3 11 years ago

more pics

IMG_0347.JPGIMG_0347.JPG IMG_0349.JPGIMG_0349.JPG

#4 11 years ago

more pics

IMG_0350.JPGIMG_0350.JPG IMG_0352.JPGIMG_0352.JPG

#5 11 years ago

more pics

IMG_0353.JPGIMG_0353.JPG IMG_0354.JPGIMG_0354.JPG

#6 11 years ago

Those pictures are really nice. My suggestion would be to add to them by taking some pics looking straight down onto the playfield, in the center area just above the flippers, with the game turned off.

It will give folks the ability to recognize the (likely) above-average condition of the inserts, which typically suffer from 'ghosting' around the edges.

A collector looking for a CV would love to snag a HUO game with low-plays and little to no ghosting.

Best of luck with the sale!

#7 11 years ago

more pics

IMG_0355.JPGIMG_0355.JPG IMG_0356.JPGIMG_0356.JPG

#8 11 years ago

one more

IMG_0357.JPGIMG_0357.JPG

#9 11 years ago

I missed that this was HUO!

#10 11 years ago

Those pictures are really nice. My suggestion would be to add to them by taking some pics looking straight down onto the playfield, in the center area just above the flippers, with the game turned off.
It will give folks the ability to recognize the (likely) above-average condition of the inserts, which typically suffer from 'ghosting' around the edges.
A collector looking for a CV would love to snag a HUO game with low-plays and little to no ghosting.
Best of luck with the sale!

Thanks for the tip!

1980-01-01_00.46.35.jpg1980-01-01_00.46.35.jpg

#11 11 years ago

I have a HUO LOTR LE?

#12 11 years ago

one more pic of the BB - the one with the flash makes the black look different.

1980-01-01_00.08.25.jpg1980-01-01_00.08.25.jpg

#13 11 years ago

need a closeup of the shooter lane and some pics of the inside of the cabinet. this is where HUO pins really shine!

#14 11 years ago

Ill get these up tomorrow.

#15 11 years ago

You have a Shadow and Dracula as well - why put this beautiful CV up? Just curious.

#16 11 years ago

Ever since I bought this machine I have felt its been too nice to play - its my only HUO game. Call me weird, but in the eight years I've owned I bet I haven't played it 100 times because i cant stand the idea of it getting dirty or losing that nice shine on the pf. Stupid, i know. I realized that if I am not going to play the game and was just keeping it to look at and keep nice, that I was better off trading it for something I would play. Heck, when I had people over I would unplug that one game.

#17 11 years ago

PLAY IT! IF YOU PLAY IT, YOU'LL KEEP IT!

#18 11 years ago

Although there's not much of a shooter lane on this game - here is a pic of that.

1980-01-01_00.01.29.jpg1980-01-01_00.01.29.jpg

#19 11 years ago

Some pics of the underside of pf showing how clean it and the ring master mech is.

1980-01-01_00.00.11.jpg1980-01-01_00.00.11.jpg 1980-01-01_00.00.31.jpg1980-01-01_00.00.31.jpg

#20 11 years ago

#21 11 years ago

HUO? doubtful... can I ask why you claim this as HUO?

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

HUO? doubtful... can I ask why you claim this as HUO?

On the flip side, I'd like to know why you think it is not. Looks fantastic to me...worth every penny of the asking price in my opinion. That cab bump looks to be the only thing that could bring it down, unless I'm missing something.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

On the flip side, I'd like to know why you think it is not. Looks fantastic to me...worth every penny of the asking price in my opinion. That cab bump looks to be the only thing that could bring it down, unless I'm missing something.

Its worth the money indeed. No problem with price at all. It looks fantastic but probably not HUO. If it is HUO its been played pretty heavily. Again, that's not a big deal I am just trying to get the 'HUO' claims 'real' again. HUO has been used and abused over the years.

Shooter lane always tells me a ton. Some slight wear around ringmaster. Pics aren't the greatest but I've seen enough. You would't fully understand unless you've seen your share of true HUO beauties... and I have!

Still a super nice CV worth the money!

#24 11 years ago

Beautiful!! I am DYING to play this machine!! I'd write a check to you right now....if it wouldn't bounce. LOL

#25 11 years ago

No way this is HUO.

#26 11 years ago

Teekee with a smack right to the teeth!

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Its worth the money indeed. No problem with price at all. It looks fantastic but probably not HUO. If it is HUO its been played pretty heavily. Again, that's not a big deal I am just trying to get the 'HUO' claims 'real' again. HUO has been used and abused over the years.
Shooter lane always tells me a ton. Some slight wear around ringmaster. Pics aren't the greatest but I've seen enough. You would't fully understand unless you've seen your share of true HUO beauties... and I have!
Still a super nice CV worth the money!

I don't know what to say, I've been a collector for 12 years, although I know I am new to these forums. I understand the HUO debate and as a machine gets to be 15+ years old we all can haggle over what games are worthy of the title of HOU and I am sure there are many HOU games that don't look this good. I am not the original owner, but bought the game from someone who claimed he was. The truth is, I claimed this as HOU, as I have reason to honestly believe it is. The game's condition speaks for itself, I suppose. For the past eight years this game has seen very, very little play.

One other thing - CVs that have seen heavy play would show wear in the back glass from the canon shot. This has none.

#28 11 years ago

Nice looking pin, but at the price , NIB LEs, from Stern , or JJP, would be a better choice .

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from Euchrid:

I don't know what to say, I've been a collector for 12 years, although I know I am new to these forums. I understand the HUO debate and as a machine gets to be 15+ years old we all can haggle over what games are worthy of the title of HOU and I am sure there are many HOU games that don't look this good. I am not the original owner, but bought the game from someone who claimed he was. The truth is, I claimed this as HOU, as I have reason to honestly believe it is. The game's condition speaks for itself, I suppose. For the past eight years this game has seen very, very little play.
One other thing - CVs that have seen heavy play would show wear in the back glass from the canon shot. This has none.

Understood and it is possible this could be HUO but I know what I claim as HUO and this wouldn't be it. Very nice though! Anyway, can you take a pic of the inside of cabinet? The area where the coin box sits and subwoofer. Take the lockbar off and take a pic of the lockbar receiver. Even the bottom of the cabinet. Having the manual packs complete and mint along with the goodie bags still unopened and stapled inside are also great indicators. Below are three links to pics of pins I claim as HUO. Again, no way to prove it but I was comfortable with what I had seen in these pins to tag as HUO. Seeing them in person makes a big difference. The MM was the only questionable one but after getting a few other guys to see it and hear what they thought I tagged it as HUO.

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn38/teekee_2008/HUO%20CV/

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn38/teekee_2008/Shadow/

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn38/teekee_2008/MedMad/

#30 11 years ago

Holy crap Tony, that CV was *clean*!

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Holy crap Tony, that CV was *clean*!

The shadow was even cleaner!

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Nice looking pin, but at the price , NIB LEs, from Stern , or JJP, would be a better choice .

Depends on the title. I'd rather have some of the classic A Listers then some of the newer LE's.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Depends on the title. I'd rather have some of the classic A Listers then some of the newer LE's.

Especially X......oh, nevermind.

#34 11 years ago

Pretty nice looking copy. Waiting to see how fast this sells at this price.

Best of luck.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Pretty nice looking copy. Waiting to see how fast this sells at this price.

or how slow. I think the overspending on this title is coming to an end. there's been over 10 CVs for sale on Mr. Pin for awhile now. it just doesn't have the bang-for-your-buck factor many other less expensive games have.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

or how slow. I think the overspending on this title is coming to an end. there's been over 10 CVs for sale on Mr. Pin for awhile now. it just doesn't have the bang-for-your-buck factor many other less expensive games have.

I think some of the asking prices on M.P. are close to 10K. Not many nice CV's, it will sell close to your asking price.

#37 11 years ago

Who knows on HUO. Some shooter lanes just do not hold up. Its been played a lot for sure

#38 11 years ago

Great looking game! I hope you can sell it and the price is not too bad (IMO) for how clean and sharp the playfield is. I love the unique-ness of this game and will hopefully add one to my collection one day. Best of luck on the sale.

#39 11 years ago

I am not sure how CV came from factory, but aren't those 4 bolts, 2 on each side of coin door from an old lockbar? If not, then random bolts in the cab are an odd design choice.

Either way, game does look nice. Good luck!

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

I am not sure how CV came from factory, but aren't those 4 bolts, 2 on each side of coin door from an old lockbar?

No; security lockbar brackets/four carriage bolts are factory on this title.

Common pinhead practice to remove the brackets and go with bolts only.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-cirqus-voltaire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.