You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2382.jpg
IMG_2380.jpg
IMG_2365.jpg
IMG_2364.jpg
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

I have shipped 5 pins over the last 6 months and had not even minor problems ....NAVL has been very dependable though at $400.00 cross country it should be white glove. It is a fairlyhigh dollar Pin though.

someone offer me a TSPP I'll come and get it and bring my CFTBL with me.

#52 10 years ago

Still swimming

#53 10 years ago

Shoot the left ramp!

#54 10 years ago

Todd,
Trying to make room for a CFTBL but I need to move my BK first.

#55 10 years ago

I have a pinball dolly....would that help?

#56 10 years ago

Damn, timing on this just isn't right... but if it were we'd be in communication.

#57 10 years ago

Your right, timing is everything in life.

#58 10 years ago

Afternoon folks....buy this CFTBL or trade.....I appreciate the offers so far, but nothing quite getting there.

#59 10 years ago

Saturday is a great day to buy a CFTBL

#60 10 years ago

It has to be the time of year. This woulda been snapped up two months ago.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

It has to be the time of year. This woulda been snapped up two months ago.

Not really the time of year, just so many new games to buy right now.

I know of a TOM for $4100 and another CFBL for $3500 that have not moved in a month.

#62 10 years ago

these games lemme guess? "location unknown" though I'd like a TOM for $4100

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Not really the time of year, just so many new games to buy right now.
I know of a TOM for $4100 and another CFBL for $3500 that have not moved in a month.

I'm normally a big proponent of the time of year theory as summers are always slower; this summer is slower than last summer though by a wide margin and I think it has to be because of all the new games coming out. People are keeping coin in their pocket for NIB's it seems so the mid level price point games around 4k are sitting longer.

I can't believe that black spider man in the other thread has been sitting for so long.

#64 10 years ago

I would have to agree here. My BMF sold in 2 days at 1900....though that is a reasonable price point for a BMF I think 3700 is ok for CFTBL as well

#65 10 years ago

I paid 3200 for a beautiful original creech 4 years ago, 3700 today is a steal! And i would go back 4 years ago and do it again!

Pin buyers shot their loads as a whole. WAY too many people got into the frenzy and are now sitting on 3 to 5 pins in their home and have no idea how to fix them. 5000 for an average TZ was the norm a year ago and now that it doesn't work 100% and no-one is buying its a 4k pin now.

#66 10 years ago

I think pin prices for average pins hit restored or super shopped values in this hobby. I don't sell often but when I do its super clean super shopped and dialed in to 100%. if not I do not sell for near top value of that pin.

#67 10 years ago

I sold my very very nice SG for 500 less then average price on Boston pinball.....It worked 100% but I did not spend the complete time I normally do on a pin.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Pin buyers shot their loads as a whole. WAY too many people got into the frenzy and are now sitting on 3 to 5 pins in their home and have no idea how to fix them. 5000 for an average TZ was the norm a year ago and now that it doesn't work 100% and no-one is buying its a 4k pin now.

There may be some merit here too. As we all have said, for pinball prices to continue to increase (or even maintain) the hobby needs new collectors coming in to buy those 3 to 5 pins for their home. Honestly, the hobby is so niche and so small right now that if new collectors don't come in for a year or so we will see prices retract a great deal quick.

The key is to keep introducing people to pinball. Two of my good friends bought their first games this year. One has a four now, the other just has one but plays it all the time. They are happy and even their wives have bought into the hobby.

#69 10 years ago

I wonder if this pinflation has hurt shipping? Usually you dont feel like shipping a 1500-2k pin, now you cant afford to ship a 3700 pin that is a bargain?

#70 10 years ago

450.00 cross country for white glove shipping a 3-5k pin is not very expensive....

#71 10 years ago

200.00 price drop...and final push

#72 10 years ago

3500 is a good price for this machine. From what I can see is that it needs an extended cliffy, a snack bar plastic and some black touchup paint and you have a really nice machine.

#73 10 years ago

if it doesn't sell this week it will come down I will do those things and repost it at the end of the summer for more $$

#74 10 years ago

Seems to be somewhat location dependent - sold mine in <2 weeks with 3 people interested. $400+ is more than 10% of the price of this pin - not as big of a deal when you are shipping something more expensive...

#75 10 years ago

Bummer you weren't selling when I was looking Todd. We missed each other by about a month on this. I ended up shipping in a CFTBL.

#76 10 years ago

yes I know Jar..though I may just keep it if I can't sell it soon...I need a TSPP or W?D

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

450.00 cross country for white glove shipping

I don't care about white gloves, but I wish they had put my Joker Poker on a truck instead of
of a mule train.

#78 10 years ago

Stupid doors and landscaping if not for that this would be on its way!

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveD:

Stupid doors and landscaping if not for that this would be on its way!

I don't understand...but I would agree about the general intelligence of doors....we should have doors like Star Trek by now

#80 10 years ago

last bump by me...thanks for all the offers, maybe I just put it away for a while

#81 10 years ago

This makes me sad. I have a SM I would trade you (plus a little green on your end) , but I think the distance hurts.

#82 10 years ago

I would love a SM too

#83 10 years ago

I checked google maps, looks like a 16 hour drive one way

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I checked google maps, looks like a 16 hour drive one way

That's not bad at all.

/s

#85 10 years ago

Hmmm, Great Falls appears to be about half way .. Anything to do in Great Falls?

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Anything to do in Great Falls?

Yeah....trade a pinball machine....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

€ 24.00
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-cftbl/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.