New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 52163)

FS/FT CFTBL $3,500 final bump

By toddsolus

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2382.jpg
IMG_2380.jpg
IMG_2365.jpg
IMG_2364.jpg

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

One more attempt to sell or trade this if not I'll just keep til a later date. I sold my BMF so my $ needs have been met. I would still like a TSPP or W?D

Details: I have modded the jet bumpers with lights as well as an added Toy car for the "move your car" mode. I also added a creature and girl toy lit by spot lights. There is a UV strip LED that lights the upper playfield paid lanes as well.
This machine looks very nice aside from a little wear on the snackbar and playground holes. The exterior is non faded but does have a bit of decal damage under the legs as well as a little wear on the back box edges.
I also added a new display control board from RD.

The Holo motors all work and the Holo is blue green...looking more blue these days in the photos but there is still a bit of green there.
$3,700.00 or trade for around 2k machine with cash added

pics here :http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/toddsolus/library/CFTBL?sort=3&page=1

IMG_2364.jpg IMG_2365.jpg IMG_2380.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Snackbar

IMG_2382.jpg

#3 7 years ago

Nice machine.GLWT.

#4 7 years ago

Good looking machine. I haven't see that girl figure added to a CFTBL before. Very cool!

GLWT!

#5 7 years ago

Like the mods you have added....GLWT

#7 7 years ago

would trade for

RBION
JM
DH
W?D
Shadow
WCS
Junkyard
JD
others?

#8 7 years ago

bump for a great game...with 2 $25 cliffy's it appears it would need nothing else. Nice mods but a great call with the back led strip. I want to do that to mine. You running the stock light for the Holo? A nice bright green LED would probably take care of that. I had a slight tint of blue in mine but the green LED made it much better...I think with some better photos you might create more interest...but then again, it may already be sold!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

You running the stock light for the Holo? A nice bright green LED would probably take care of that. I had a slight tint of blue in mine but the green LED made it much better...I think with some better photos you might create more interest...

what bulb does the holo spot take? and which LED brand did you go with? did you check out the Photobucket photo's? they aren't too bad...though I think I'll take it out of the lineup and do more thorough photo's tomorrow

#10 7 years ago

I picked up the brightest Green LED that Cointaker makes for it...I think it was a #89..but will check.....

just as an FYI (and for anyone considering a Creature), I had been considering the other two options that are now available for my holo but after putting in the green LED, that has been shelved...

#11 7 years ago

motivated to sell...

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I picked up the brightest Green LED that Cointaker makes for it...I think it was a #89..but will check.....
just as an FYI (and for anyone considering a Creature), I had been considering the other two options that are now available for my holo but after putting in the green LED, that has been shelved...

A little green LED can go a long way

#13 7 years ago

I wish someone were closer.

Dan

#14 7 years ago

I would trade for a decent shape TSPP as well....

#15 7 years ago

Afternoon bump.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

motivated to sell...

Move that car!

#17 7 years ago

"Someone's watching us..."

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

"Someone's watching us..."

I had mine for a month before some got it to quote that! LOL

#19 7 years ago

it is a challenging game...but a beauty. The thing I like the best about the machine is the clever mix of nostalgia, comedy and classic horror. I have a BSD and love the game...but they really should have just used their original classic(and licensed) Universal Dracula theme and gone the camp route.

#20 7 years ago

Afternoon bump

#21 7 years ago

If I didn't have mine, I'd buy yours. I really think your price is fair on a machine in this condition. Long live the Creetch.

#23 7 years ago

Willing to ship to Los Angeles?

#25 7 years ago

Evening bump.

#26 7 years ago

The snackbar is open....

#27 7 years ago

for your convenience

#28 7 years ago

still looking for trade...

#29 7 years ago

The Movie starts in 2 minutes............

#30 7 years ago

GLWT!

Bally CFTBL Promo Video

Enjoy!

#31 7 years ago

price drop bump

#32 7 years ago

I am in MD and have a beautiful wh20 I could trade toward a creature but utah might as well be the moon with cost of shipping 2 pins. Looks like summer slow down has started. Nice price on great pin.

mike

#33 7 years ago

Any interest in a No Fear?

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I am in MD and have a beautiful wh20 I could trade toward a creature but utah might as well be the moon with cost of shipping 2 pins. Looks like summer slow down has started. Nice price on great pin.
mike

Meet half way......

#35 7 years ago

still too far There are creatures all over the US

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Meet half way......

Sorry could not control myself.My offer still stands Todd.

#37 7 years ago

This is crazy stupid...and yes I own a Creature....reminds me of that STTNG that was for sale recently....

Todd...if you end up selling it without some of your mods, please let me know. The mods are well done and would love them on my game.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Sorry could not control myself.My offer still stands Todd.
ยป YouTube video

I cannot beleive I watched that whole video....BUT what pin were the kids armwrestling on???? First one to answer can say they waisted their time watching the video as well.

#39 7 years ago

Thanks Burningman
I will probably keep it unless someone comes through with an interesting offer. The Wh20 is an interesting offer Bill but yes the distance is a bit much. I am not really into the No FEAR theme but thanks for the offer.

Xscrapirion: I am interested in the JD but it wouldn't be a great trade for me. I think it would be hard for me to get that much if I ever wanted to trade out JD, as you are seeing with this trade. The economics just don't work, I would consider $ though.

mostly i have to find a TSPP for my son...or a W?D...he gave me his BMF to sell so I gave him the credit on the CFTBL so I have to find something to replace Creetch with that he likes. Or just keep it until something interersting comes up. I might have a chance to put a cliffy on it.

I also have purple pop bumper caps that I was thinking on replacing the red with.

#41 7 years ago

I've got a JM that I would trade but Im in California.

Joe(acejedi)

#42 7 years ago

Joe

that depends on how much $ over the JM I guess

#43 7 years ago

How much cash do you want with the JM?

Joe(acejedi)

#44 7 years ago

what do you think the value of your JM is? anyone?

#45 7 years ago

I'd say a good 2K.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

what do you think the value of your JM is? anyone?

Depending on condition, I'd say JM is closer to $1600-$1800

#47 7 years ago

so far I have not been too excited about the trade scenarios I have been getting. Everyone values their pin to trade much higher then any guide or price check would justify. I am willing to make a fair trade .....I would offer 1800 or 1900 for a JM.

#48 7 years ago

Im sure you have to be frustrated. People always seem to overvalue their own pins or want to trade at the high side of value. Then want you to take lower range of your pin Creature is a top 20 pin yet it seems to have not participated in the pin price run up. There several creatures on here and none are selling. So I know if I get one it wont be easy to get perceived market value when i sell.

Your pin seems fairly priced. Perhaps your location hurts? Have you had trouble selling other games? A pinsider had a hard time selling a nice STTNG at below current market. Def summer doldrums. I have had a lot of people contact me about my wh20 but so far none have a creature.

GLWS.
Mike

#49 7 years ago

I have gotten some interesting offers but not quite the right one yet. I really want a TSPP or W?D but I am open to other interesting combos.

#50 7 years ago

I wish you were alot closer and I would work something out with you on purchase or a possible trade.
The shipping would be costly and shipping a pin scares me for fear of possible damage. GLWTS or Trade

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside