Fan10.jpg
Fan9.jpg
Fan8.jpg
Fan7.jpg
Fan3.jpg
Fan16.jpg
Fan15.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Extra NOS playfield included. New repro No Stars backglass (not installed). Original plastics not cracked. Have original envelope with manual, schematics, and score/pricing cards. Also have a rubber kit, new drop targets and new backglass lift channel and trim pieces.

Original playfield is in pretty good shape too so you could save the NOS one. Works and plays but probably hasn't been shopped in 20 years. When I tested it, it would get stuck resetting the score displays about half the time.

Looking to trade but feel free to make me an offer.

Fan15.jpgFan15.jpg Fan16.jpgFan16.jpg Fan3.jpgFan3.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Some playfield pics.

Fan7.jpgFan7.jpg Fan8.jpgFan8.jpg Fan9.jpgFan9.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Interior pics.

Fan10.jpgFan10.jpg Fan12.jpgFan12.jpg Fan13.jpgFan13.jpg

#4 10 years ago

interested in selling the Pf?

#5 10 years ago

Location? Trade interests?

#6 10 years ago

Located in Newburgh, NY. My favorite games that I have are High Speed and Fathom so I guess I'm into early Bally SS and System 11. What do you have?

#7 10 years ago

Not interested in separating the lot right now. Somebody could put together a really nice machine here. The playfield that's in it would clean up nice though and probably be better than a lot of playfields that are out there. Most of those white spots are wax. Maybe if someone puts this together they'll want to sell the old playfield.

#8 10 years ago

Another pic.

Fan14.jpgFan14.jpg

#9 10 years ago

Had some requests for different parts of the package, but I'd still rather trade it all for something. Would be interested in something like a Taxi, Diner, EATPM, Medusa, or Xenon just to name a few. Plus or minus cash either way if needed.

If I don't get something soon I'll just put it all together and probably keep it. This is the one project I have that doesn't need more of my $, just my time.

I'll post some before and after pics in another section.

#10 10 years ago

Sorry on delay I have a space invaders just shipped out but I think distance would be our problem.

#11 10 years ago

Nice deal.

#12 10 years ago

Oooh Space Invaders might have worked. Willing to drive and meet someone but I'm picking up a Space Invaders tomorrow on another trade.

#13 10 years ago

Well good to know its at least a little desirable. Hope you enjoy yours. Are you getting in in those 2 space invaders for $700 deal that was posted?

#14 10 years ago

Yep, in my garage now.

#15 10 years ago

Nice. If you get a chance could you send me pics of the good Space invaders playfield....I think mine is nice but would just le to compare. Thanks. [email protected]

#16 10 years ago

Sure thing.

#17 10 years ago

So I got those Space Invaders now that are begging for attention. Good deal too so I don't need as much out of this. Last call before I put it in storage and make room. $1300 for the package.

2 months later
#18 10 years ago

I Guess this went to storage ??? I am really interested if you ever pull the stuff back out.......

2 weeks later
#19 10 years ago

Sorry, I haven't been on in a while. Yeah it's in storage (in my heated basement) but I can get it out easily enough.

#20 10 years ago

I think that it would be illogical to do a playfield swap on this game, since it already has a decent playfield. There are lots of Captain Fantastic's out there with much worse playfields. Give that original some tiny blue touch ups (or maybe just clean it) and it will be good to go. If I was selling these things, I'd want to sell them separately, just so that a perfectly fine Captain Fantastic doesn't get torn apart. That new PF could save a really bad condition game from getting trashed, you should sell it. Just my opinion though.

This package deal does seem like a good deal. If I was local I'd probably buy it. Have a good one!

#21 10 years ago

Yeah pinBilly, you have a good point. I've thought the same thing a few times, and I've had plenty of offers to separate. But, I haven't been able to bring myself to do it. If I get serious about selling it again I might. Or, if I keep it and don't feel like a playfield swap maybe I'll just sell to the NOS one to someone who needs it. There are a lot of thrashed PF's out there.

#22 10 years ago

Lots of guys would love to have that backglass. You might be shocked at what the Elton John freaks would pay for it! Its a beauty in its own right anyway. Few people know the history of it and the names of the persons portrayed in it.

1 year later
#23 9 years ago

I'm interested in the nos playfield if you still have it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-captain-fantastic-nos-playfield-new-no-stars-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.