image.jpg
IMG_2141.JPG
IMG_2140.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1325.JPG
IMAG0351.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buschjs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Putting my BSD up for sale/trade. Game has no fade, clean playfield, plays 100%, all playfield lamps are LEDs. The only bad is the lower corners of the backbox are chipped and there are a couple of broken plastics. Overall a very presentable example of a great game. Only reason I am selling is that I now have two BSDs

Pics:
http://s748.photobucket.com/user/buschjs/library/BSD

$2600 OBO

Also open to trade offers.

#4 10 years ago

Both sides are the same, camera flash made the reds looked washed out. Ill try to get some more representative photos of the reds on both sides. There is no fade on the cab.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

There were 2 of them at Allentown priced over 3k so this price of $2900 seems right in the market.

I actually have more than $2900 in the game. Heard one sold at Allentown for close to $4K.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

One of the greatest pins ever! You should keep it! You have an awesome collection. These are getting harder to come by in nice shape.

Thanks. BSD will remain in my collection after this sale/trade. I currently have two of them

#13 10 years ago

Bump.

#16 10 years ago

Sorry, not interests in Austin Powers. Thanks for the offer.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from devlman:

I don't think "no fade" is remotely accurate

Game is definitely not faded. I've been really busy lately but I'll try to pull the game out and get some better, non-washed out pics tonight. If its faded at all, it is EXTREMELY minimal. The cab sides look very close to the "non-faded" pics above.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Not only is the game faded, but it's more than just a little. If it's just a bad pic, you might want to fix that ASAP.

Buschjs said:

Game is definitely not faded.

Buschjs said:

but I'll try to pull the game out and get some better, non-washed out pics tonight.

Got tied up with other things last night, will have more representative pics up tonight.

#29 10 years ago

Here are some more representative photos of the cabinet colors. I am admittedly not much of a photographer. Colors on both sides are identical, did my best to capture the actual colors.

IMG_2140.JPGIMG_2140.JPG IMG_2141.JPGIMG_2141.JPG

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from devlman:

Not trying to make your life difficult here, but your close-up pictures in the light seem more telling than these new pics taken at a more flattering angle/light level. I mean, it didn't suddenly get more red since your first pics, which show the fade that's typical for this game, did it ? You can see it in the "D" pretty clearly.

The red is exactly as it is shown in the updated pictures, and even throughout all letters. In person it is almost exactly as shown in the first pic above. The red gets washed out with any sign of a flash, which is why I took them in low light.... trying to capture what the colors actually look like. You can see it in the D on the pictures initially posted because that's where the flash reflected back at the camera and washed out the colors.

Quoted from jalpert:

How about some pics with good natural light and no flash?

Wish I could, the game is in a room which is half underground and the windows are behind a large tree in my backyard. I can't take it outside very easily, I would be glad to go through the extra effort for an interested buyer.

Quoted from Ninefingers:

This is getting crazy- Your Drac looks great-GLWS! Your cab looks much better than most!

Thanks, it looks better than I can seem to capture in person. I am trying to accurately represent the game here... if it looked faded I would clearly describe it that way, I wouldn't want a buyer to show up and be disappointed. I don't intend to misrepresent the game in any way and I am sure the buyer will be happy with the "shade" of red on the Dracula letters. Honestly, I don't understand why people on this forum are nit-picking this game... especially if they are not interested in buying it.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Rando:

What is the difference between this BSD that you are selling and the one you are keeping?

The one I am keeping is slightly nicer. The backbox corners on the one for sale are dinged and have some chips and the one for sale has a broken plastic (the long one near the right orbit) which isn't very noticeable... and not visible from the players perspective.

The one I am keeping has one broken plastic as well and has slight fade on the front of the cab, the one for sale has no/extremely minimal fade anywhere on the cab.

Some things are better on the game I am keeping and some things are better on the game I am selling. I am keeping the one that is slightly nicer in my opinion.

#47 10 years ago

Trades that I am very interested in, +/- cash where appropriate:

T2
Whirlwind
JM
HS2
FH
JB
STTNG
RFM

#49 10 years ago

Still available. A couple potential trades on the table, nothing solid yet.

1 week later
#57 10 years ago

Bump, still available. Had one trade offer not work out, still one potential trade in the works. I'd be glad to take more/better pics for a perspective buyer.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

tp said:

cant seemto find the price drop. how much now?

2750. it was 2900 before.

That is correct, I actually have more than $2900 into the game. It was mis-described as HUO when I purchased the game.... so I ended up over-paying a bit. I have two BSDs now, so I am just trying to get most of my investment back or get a different title in the line-up.

1 week later
#62 10 years ago

Bump, Still available.

Price lowered again to $2600, originally was $2900, I actually have more than $2900 invested in the game. Open to trade offers as well.

#66 10 years ago

Bump

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Priced right. Great game love mine! I don't think ill ever sell

Quoted from spfxted:

I have a T2 that's excellent. I'll try to play a Drac this weekend and see what happens.

Thanks for the bumps guys, getting some interest. Hoping this game will sell already so that I can add another title to my collection.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

Buschjs, any chance I could check this game out?

I can definitely shoot you a PM next time I am having some people over to play. Usually it's just a few people, we do a pin-golf style tournament winner takes all for a few bucks.

do you play any of the games on location here in Rochester?

I don't usually. If I see something out there I'll throw a few quarters in it. Are there any good, well maintained games on location locally?

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

balbers said:

I'm indifferent about the genre (I'm not a horror fan), but GLWTS!

This pin has a habit of luring you in.

Sure does, its really all that I play anymore... and if you look at my collection that's saying something! BSD is by far the most addicting pin I have played. Took me about a week of playing to get into it, now I can't get enough!

#75 10 years ago

I'm interested in buying this pin

Thought you just wanted to play it initially, I sent you a PM with my contact info.

#77 10 years ago

SOLD Pending.

1 week later
#80 10 years ago

Great machine, no cabinet fade. Thanks again

No problem, enjoy it. BSD is a great game!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buschjs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-bsd?tu=buschjs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.