New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 50555)

FS/FT BSD *SOLD Pending

By Buschjs

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Buschjs
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
IMG_2141.JPG
IMG_2140.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1325.JPG
IMAG0351.jpg
image.jpg

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

All the non-buyers seem to be ragging the cab pretty hard. Whatever man, it looks pretty damn good. Let them nag it if they are going to pay up for it.

Also, the pics have major artifacts in them. Meaning, not the sweetest camera and probably low light. Meaning, looks better in person

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Also, the pics have major artifacts in them. Meaning, not the sweetest camera and probably low light. Meaning, looks better in person

That can also be due to the JPEG format. PNG would be a good alternative here.

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

That can also be due to the JPEG format. PNG would be a good alternative here.

I post JPEG images all the time here from my rebel and they post just fine. My cell phone however looks like those.

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Can you please drive the game around the country so we can see, in person, if it's faded at all?

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

I post JPEG images all the time here from my rebel and they post just fine. My cell phone however looks like those.

I'm just saying that due to the format's compression, JPEGs can throw artifacts into patches of solid colors on photos, especially reds. A lossless format like PNG generally fares much better for that kind of thing.

But yeah, if the hardware taking the photos comes up short, then you're just S.O.L.

#56 7 years ago

Morning bump.

1 week later
#57 7 years ago

Bump, still available. Had one trade offer not work out, still one potential trade in the works. I'd be glad to take more/better pics for a perspective buyer.

#58 7 years ago

cant seemto find the price drop. how much now?

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

2750. it was 2900 before.

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

tp said:

2750. it was 2900 before.

That is correct, I actually have more than $2900 into the game. It was mis-described as HUO when I purchased the game.... so I ended up over-paying a bit. I have two BSDs now, so I am just trying to get most of my investment back or get a different title in the line-up.

#61 7 years ago

I emailed you via pinside mail.

1 week later
#62 7 years ago

Bump, Still available.

Price lowered again to $2600, originally was $2900, I actually have more than $2900 invested in the game. Open to trade offers as well.

#63 7 years ago

This seems to be a fair price for a local buyer. I sold mine a year ago for $2,500 and prices have gone up significantly since then.

#64 7 years ago

hey ive got a real nice jm and others im looking for a bsd thanks lmk

#65 7 years ago

I'm indifferent about the genre (I'm not a horror fan), but GLWTS!

#66 7 years ago

Bump

#67 7 years ago

Priced right. Great game love mine! I don't think ill ever sell

#68 7 years ago

I have a T2 that's excellent. I'll try to play a Drac this weekend and see what happens.

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Priced right. Great game love mine! I don't think ill ever sell

Quoted from spfxted:

I have a T2 that's excellent. I'll try to play a Drac this weekend and see what happens.

Thanks for the bumps guys, getting some interest. Hoping this game will sell already so that I can add another title to my collection.

#70 7 years ago

Buschjs, any chance I could check this game out? I've only seen BSD on IPDB. I figure it's unlikely based on your collection, but do you play any of the games on location here in Rochester?

Matt

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

Buschjs, any chance I could check this game out?

I can definitely shoot you a PM next time I am having some people over to play. Usually it's just a few people, we do a pin-golf style tournament winner takes all for a few bucks.

do you play any of the games on location here in Rochester?

I don't usually. If I see something out there I'll throw a few quarters in it. Are there any good, well maintained games on location locally?

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from balbers:

This pin has a habit of luring you in.

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

balbers said:

This pin has a habit of luring you in.

Sure does, its really all that I play anymore... and if you look at my collection that's saying something! BSD is by far the most addicting pin I have played. Took me about a week of playing to get into it, now I can't get enough!

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from Buschjs:

Are there any good, well maintained games on location locally?

Check out the list at pinballmap.com

I prefer the Strong Museum of Play or Fantasy Raceways on Dewey Ave. If you like to drink while you play, Marshall St. Bar and Grill or the Bill Gray's in the MCC Sports Zone are your best bet.

I'm interested in buying this pin, but I'm flipping a mind coin between it and Funhouse. Please give me a day to think about it.

#75 7 years ago

I'm interested in buying this pin

Thought you just wanted to play it initially, I sent you a PM with my contact info.

#76 7 years ago

I love my BSD..all other pins have cycled,but not that one. GLWTS

#77 7 years ago

SOLD Pending.

1 week later
#78 7 years ago

Great machine, no cabinet fade. Thanks again

#79 7 years ago

Congrats on the sale. Enjoy the game to the new owner.

#80 7 years ago

Great machine, no cabinet fade. Thanks again

No problem, enjoy it. BSD is a great game!

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside