(Topic ID: 119997)

FS/FT Brand new Escalera with forklift and many extras!!

By kyle051777

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kyle051777
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150306_091529.jpg
    20150304_091828.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I have a brand new escalera for sale or trade. It comes with multiple extras! I just do not use it as much as I thought (I used it once in the 5 months I have had it. If you are unsure how the escalera works just google and watch people taking appliances, pianos etc up stairs by themselves. It is pretty impressive. I bought it mainly to move my pinball machines but we moved into a house with a walkout basement so I do not really need it anymore.

Here is what is included
    - RLA-HC Escalera Hand Truck (includes manual fork lift and rear wheels)
    - Big wheel attachment
    - Pinball attachment
    - Extended toe plate
    - Charger

I paid $2700 for it about 5 months ago. I am looking to trade for a pinball machine or will take cash. I obviously know I will not get what I paid for it so if you are interested in purchasing call or text me and lets see if we can work something out.

I also have a Jurassic Park I could add to the trade if you have a pinball machine worth more.

I can get pictures if needed but it is brand new.

Hopefully this does not get listed twice. I put it in the marketplace but I did not see it get listed in the forum.

Thanks
    Kyle

#2 9 years ago

Where are you located?

#4 9 years ago

Sorry, I am in Ogden, Ut which is about 45 minutes north of Salt Lake City.

#5 9 years ago

What is the pinball attachment?

#6 9 years ago

The pinball attachment attaches to the forklift and makes it more sturdy to lift a pinball machine. It is specifically made for pinball machines (obviously). It is a $200 upgrade.

#7 9 years ago

Probably looking to get around $2300. I have had a few offers and a couple trade offers.

#8 9 years ago

I am willing to drive a few hours or so to meet half way to make a deal happen as well. I will also give the buyer the original receipt as well.

#9 9 years ago

Are you willing to ship?

#10 9 years ago

Ya I would consider it. I could probably put it on a pallet and tie it down. It came shipped on a small pallet but I have an extra regular pallet I could put it on which would probably fit the rest of the stuff. My zipcode is 84414 if you would like to get a shipping quote.
    Let me know if you have any more questions.

#11 9 years ago

I have an escalera. They are an excellent piece of equipment. They are American built, rugged and a quality product. Although it is expensive, it is certainly cheaper than back or knee surgery both of which I have seen as a result of moving pins.

#12 9 years ago

Yep that is exactly why I bought it but I just do not see much of a need for it now. My loss is someone else's gain

#13 9 years ago

Here is a picture.

20150304_091828.jpg20150304_091828.jpg
    #14 9 years ago

Great investment. I owned mine now for just under a year. Pulled two dozen pins out of basements so far. Always needed help with WCP machines, now I can remove them myself. I added a second strap and have the big wheel kit. Looks like your hand truck has all the bells and whistles.

#15 9 years ago

Here is the pinball plate that people have ask me about. It is a $200 upgrade.

20150306_091529.jpg20150306_091529.jpg
    #16 9 years ago

Sorry it is dusty but it is brand new. I had to hurry and take a picture before I left for work. I am off tomorrow and I can wipe it down and take another picture. I never even got a chance to use it

#17 9 years ago

Weekend bump, have a few people interested but nothing set it stone yet.

#18 9 years ago

It looks like the Escalera has been sold. I am just awaiting payment thanks for all the interest.

2 weeks later
    #19 9 years ago

Escalera has been paid for and picked up.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-brand-new-escalera-with-forklift-and-many-extras and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.