(Topic ID: 14177)

FS/FT: Big Buck Hunter Safari...I know this isn't a pinball FS $2000

By Pinballer22

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

I know it is not a pinball machine but it works perfectly in a game room full of pinballs
    I bought another one that was in a little better condition so looking to move mine. Posted on CL for $2500 or any reasonable offer. Also willing to trade for a pinball.

Good condition, some scratches but no major damage. Works 100% and has bill acceptor if someone wanted it for a location.

Updated to go as low as $2000 for this

#2 12 years ago

Holy crap! Do you own EVERY good game I think is awesome?!?!? We go out with a group at least monthly just to play that in the bars. I especially enjoy the lady safari "hunters". Can't say their outfits would hold up well in the Savanah but I'm not complaining.

#3 12 years ago

Long shot PM sent.

#4 12 years ago

Pics? PM sent.

#5 12 years ago

I believe I have responded to all pm's...I will get pics today when I get home frow work and post them.

Hawkeye...this could trade places with that SST in some kind of deal

#6 12 years ago

Just updated the CL add to show $2300...need to recoup some money asap

#7 12 years ago

Willing to go $2000 on this...need to sell asap to help pay for all this pinball crap I keep buying

#8 12 years ago

Video Games are a bitch to sell these days. You don't even want to know what these titles are selling for at auctions.

I hope you get what you are asking for it!

#9 12 years ago

Man, it's a bummer that you've got to drop the price.

Best of luck!

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rick471:

Video Games are a bitch to sell these days.

I agree most video games are hard to sell but BBH is usually isn't if the price is decent as everyone still loves playing them and they are still in locations making good money. Someone could throw this in a location and pay for it in no time.

#11 12 years ago

You are right, Big Buck Hunter, Golden Tee, Bags, or silver strike these are all bar games, and anyone with a home "bar" wants one

#12 12 years ago

I've never had a game on route. What do you have to do to do that other than buy a game and talk to a bar owner?

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

I've never had a game on route. What do you have to do to do that other than buy a game and talk to a bar owner?

I believe in most states you need a license to operate coin operated stuff. Someone here had a huge thread about starting your own coin-op amusement business. The bonus was any pins he bought for "his business" *cough for himself cough* he was able to write off, and the areas in his house that he stored the machines and worked on them could also be written off. He also talked about depreciation and writing that off after a certain amount of time or something as well. I know absolutely nothing about business and taxes, which is probably why I have no money. I found it all VERY confusing. Gotta love the USA's tax system.

Don't forget that the bar is going to want a cut of those quarters that are put in. Anyone know what the normal cut is? 25% to the bar?

#14 12 years ago

When I've done it in the past it was a 50/50 split with bar owner but we also split repair fee's 50/50 so I was ok with it.

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from btrip:

Hawkeyepin said:I've never had a game on route. What do you have to do to do that other than buy a game and talk to a bar owner?

I believe in most states you need a license to operate coin operated stuff. Someone here had a huge thread about starting your own coin-op amusement business. The bonus was any pins he bought for "his business" *cough for himself cough* he was able to write off, and the areas in his house that he stored the machines and worked on them could also be written off. He also talked about depreciation and writing that off after a certain amount of time or something as well. I know absolutely nothing about business and taxes, which is probably why I have no money. I found it all VERY confusing. Gotta love the USA's tax system.
    Don't forget that the bar is going to want a cut of those quarters that are put in. Anyone know what the normal cut is? 25% to the bar?

50/50 Or 60/40 For Video 40% being bars cut. Pins I would do 70/30 due to maintenance.

#16 12 years ago

Posting pictures will help you sell it.. 2k isnt a bad price if its a Dedicated Cab in good shape

#17 12 years ago

i bet you would have much better luck selling this game on KLOV??

#18 12 years ago

Game is possibly sold....if it doesnt happen I will post pics and throw it on klov.. Thanks

#19 12 years ago

Guess not, game is still avl. Will post on klov tomorrow and maybe try Ebay if I get no interest

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-big-buck-hunter-safarii-know-this-isnt-a-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.