Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

T3 (2).JPG
T3 (1).JPG
BBH.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Both nice

pix upon request (I have plenty)

the BBH - Big Buck Hunter Pro has minimal plays (500-600 or so) and is like new! (LED's throughout)

the T3 - Terminator 3 is in super shape , no flipper button wear that is typical on routed games. Not sure of exact history but doesn't have the tell-tale signs of a routed or game that was moved around or heavy played

Really looking for a trade and am open to ideas (I have had many games so my serious interest list is less) Looking for: Scared Stiff, Addams Family, Whitewater. Tales from the Crypt I kind of want back in my collection. Willing to trade up (my game plus $ for your game,,, pending condition, specifics and details)

I am not looking for a (fire) sale if I sold them. They are nice and would want on the higher side for them.

I guess my trade interest distance range would limit this probably to the NC/VA/MD/DC/WVA/PA/DE/PA area.

BBH.JPGBBH.JPG T3 (1).JPGT3 (1).JPG T3 (2).JPGT3 (2).JPG
#2 9 years ago

Add prices if a sale is at all optional for you. Moving to machines for sale. GLWS.

#3 9 years ago

Wish you were closer...have a TFTC I am ready to move soon

#4 9 years ago

I have met and done business with the seller. He is great to work with and I recommend him as he gives you the straight honest deal on his machines. Buy/trade with confidence.

#5 9 years ago

Any potential interest in a cash-trade deal on a nice No Fear for the T3? It's here on the Pinside marketplace and you've probably seen it on our local Craigslist (I'm about ten minutes away from you).

#6 9 years ago

Interested in selling both in a package deal?

#7 9 years ago

thanks for the kind words Steve... and that CFTBL.. that landed at its final resting spot, HA

#8 9 years ago

UPDATE - BBH spoke for

T3 - still available

YEP.. if that TFTC were closer we would be talking pins and $$ and sense!

#9 9 years ago

Congrats on selling BBH. That rate game seems to be gaining in popularity these days.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 45.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
South Berwick, ME
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-bbh-and-t3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.