Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by hlaj78
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
SC-Cabinet.JPG
SC-Backbox.JPG
SC-UpperPlayfield.JPG
SC-MiddlePlayfield.JPG
SC-LowerPlayfield.JPG
SC-Translight.JPG

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Let me share something that will drive you nuts.
If you dont have the safecracker token... you have not played pinball.
If you ever have a chance to touch a safecracker, you owe it to yourself to not only play it, but not stop playing it until a coin comes out. This coin alone is proof of your love of pinball, and without it you are powerless.
Seek the coin.

Oh it gets worse. You need not just one coin, but the ENTIRE SET! There's twenty different ones! Muhahahahah!

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from GaryMartin:

Oh it gets worse. You need not just one coin, but the ENTIRE SET! There's twenty different ones! Muhahahahah!

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from GaryMartin:

Oh it gets worse. You need not just one coin, but the ENTIRE SET! There's twenty different ones!

And the Prototype token.

#54 6 years ago

I will be listing 9 sealed bags of 15 nos domestic safe cracker tokens on eBay. There will also be one sealed bag of silver ones. Ill get to it this weekend

#55 6 years ago

Is there something special about the silver ones? I have a bunch of brass SC tokens in my game (various images) and then there's a bunch of solver ones with the same drawing on all of them (a bank I think). My magic credit slot is adjusted for the brass ones, and the silvers are a hair too big to fit, so I excommunicated them from the pile for now. This is a domestic game, but I have no idea where its tokens came from (we got the whole shebang at a USAA auction 12 years ago)

#56 6 years ago

My silver tokens are the same size as the brass ones and they all fit in the left token slot.. I was told they were to be special for a operating location to use as a bigger redemption prize at the location if wanted...if not it still went in the bigger slot

#57 6 years ago

I have a prototype token set!!! So there.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside