image-854.jpg
image-970.jpg
image-696.jpg
image-659.jpg
image-891.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg
Game is in great condition. Pf no wear, just finished complete tear down,all rubbers, nos plastic set, fish bowel ramp repaired and flame polished, tiger ramp in good shape all led on pf. image-399.jpgimage-399.jpgimage-505.jpgimage-505.jpgimage-785.jpgimage-785.jpgimage-786.jpgimage-786.jpgimage-854.jpgimage-854.jpgimage-348.jpgimage-348.jpgimage-970.jpgimage-970.jpgimage-696.jpgimage-696.jpgimage-891.jpgimage-891.jpgimage-659.jpgimage-659.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Cab with fade on head only, some nicks and touch ups. Plays 100%.
Looking for $2600 obo. Trade for any pin I don't have dm/ss/em(gtlb wh).. Also em arcade games. Trade would need to be local (100m)

#2 9 years ago

Where are you located?

I know ChrisS in WI is looking for a nice BadCats

#3 9 years ago

It's hard to believe that pinball companies used to pump out bizarre themes like this on a regular basis.

If these old games didn't exist, most people under 35 would never believe it actually happened.

It's a shame that there will never be another regular production game, ever, not based on an ancient rock band, soulless blockbuster superhero movie franchise, or TV show.

#4 9 years ago

Where are you located?

#5 9 years ago

Did I miss it- where are you located?

#6 9 years ago

Bad cats is in Naperville , Illinois...sorry

6 months later
#7 9 years ago

Do you still have bad cats up for sale?

#8 9 years ago

You one baaad cat....... Bump. Love me some Bad Cat's!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's hard to believe that pinball companies used to pump out bizarre themes like this on a regular basis.
If these old games didn't exist, most people under 35 would never believe it actually happened.
It's a shame that there will never be another regular production game, ever, not based on an ancient rock band, soulless blockbuster superhero movie franchise, or TV show.

And that is why I am proud to have met Python Anghelo before he left us.

#10 9 years ago

Still for sale?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-bad-cats and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.