(Topic ID: 10923)

FS/FT: Avatar, SW:Ep1, JD + others (Michigan)

By pmWolf

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pmWolf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3383_787x1050.jpg
IMG_2015_787x1050.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Located in Union City, MI

For sale or trade:

Pins:
Stern Avatar. HUO $3675

Star Wars: Ep1 (Autographed by Popadiuk on Translite) $2375

Judge Dredd (needs minor tweaking): $1500

Rollergames (Diamondplate) - Have to fix a GI issue and some other minor stuff. Playable, and has nice displays. $1050 as it sits now.

Close Encounters:

Misc:
Terminator 2 playfield - Semi-populated

Black Rose Playfield(s) - I have two. They are mostly populated.

Looking for: Safecracker, other newer Stern pins that I don't have. (Will entertain any offers, though).

email me at: pmwolf AT gmail (you can figure out the rest).

IMG_2015_787x1050.jpgIMG_2015_787x1050.jpg IMG_3383_787x1050.jpgIMG_3383_787x1050.jpg

#2 12 years ago

That is quite a collection. Where have YOU been??? Welcome to Pinside forums if no one else said "hello"

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

That is quite a collection. Where have YOU been??? Welcome to Pinside forums if no one else said "hello"

Hey, thanks. I've kind of lurked here and there, but never really hit the forums.

I think I've got an old video walkthrough of my basement if you wanted to see the complete idiot that I am:

=)

Pete

#4 12 years ago

Damn, nice collection!! Wish I had a basement set up like that...although not sure how I would afford to keep that many pins

thanks for sharing!!

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I think I've got an old video walkthrough of my basement if you wanted to see the complete idiot that I am:

A: Amazing

B: When do you find time to work?

C: This is what a complete idiot I am...the thing that got my biggest smile was the pinball (gumball) machine at the end of the long rows of pins...

#6 12 years ago

Nice collection!!! I'd never leave that basement!!!

#7 12 years ago

Hello and welcome, formally, to the group!

As for your collection, it is absolutelty phenomenal! You have shown us that we do indeed have a pinball heaven on this profane place called Earth!

I did have a question, though. I am genuinely curious how you got those machines down that narrow flight of stairs?!

#8 12 years ago

Hows that old csi of mine doing

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from Santeh:

I am genuinely curious how you got those machines down that narrow flight of stairs?!

Well, this is incredibly embarrassing....but when my wife and I decided to add on to the house, I designed an elevator. (I figured I wouldn't be young forever, and lugging those things up and down the stairs was getting old. I did have a good system for doing it....but holy crap, I'm a much bigger fan of my elevator idea).

Again, if you want to see what an idiot I am, here is the worst youtube ever of my elevator in action:

There is even a part two (view from the basement) and a part 3 (coming up).

Very, very lame. On the plus side, your wife will think you are normal by comparison.

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from TheJesus:

Hows that old csi of mine doing

It's never leaving. =)

My wife LED'd it out. She was so proud of how it turned out.

Pete

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

On the plus side, your wife will think you are normal by comparison.

thank you. i will show this to my wife. much obliged.

#12 12 years ago

Actually, the elevator is too cool!

#13 12 years ago

pmWolf rules

I need to get me an elevator!

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Santeh said: I am genuinely curious how you got those machines down that narrow flight of stairs?!
Well, this is incredibly embarrassing....but when my wife and I decided to add on to the house, I designed an elevator. (I figured I wouldn't be young forever, and lugging those things up and down the stairs was getting old. I did have a good system for doing it....but holy crap, I'm a much bigger fan of my elevator idea).
Again, if you want to see what an idiot I am, here is the worst youtube ever of my elevator in action:
» YouTube video
There is even a part two (view from the basement) and a part 3 (coming up).
Very, very lame. On the plus side, your wife will think you are normal by comparison.

Nice pin elevator, should make it bigger to accept a wheelchair bound handicap person might need it someday to get yourself up and down to the game room

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from pin-tastic:

Nice pin elevator, should make it bigger to accept a wheelchair bound handicap person might need it someday to get yourself up and down to the game room

Actually, it will fit a wheelchair bound person. I've done it a few times with some visitors already!

It wasn't my intention to make my basement handicapped-accessible, but I'm glad it worked out...

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

pmWolf said:I think I've got an old video walkthrough of my basement if you wanted to see the complete idiot that I am:
A: Amazing
B: When do you find time to work?
C: This is what a complete idiot I am...the thing that got my biggest smile was the pinball (gumball) machine at the end of the long rows of pins...

A) Thanks! If you are ever in Michigan, you are certainly welcome to check it out.

B) My wife and I are both school teachers. This gives me something to do.

C) I thought that was a nice touch...every time I have to work on a machine, the old pinballs have to go SOMEWHERE!

#17 12 years ago

been there played some of his collection
JT

#18 12 years ago

Wow, that was unbelievable!! That's not a basement, it's a home arcade!!!!!

#19 12 years ago

Great collection! Thanks for sharing the videos

#20 12 years ago

cool elevator! Welcome to pinside

#21 12 years ago

I could go down there and not come out your basement for a week! Nice arcade! Now I know where all those arcade and pinball cabs went when my local arcades vanished

#22 12 years ago

Uhhhhh.....Wow...I'm speechless

#23 12 years ago

Quick note:

I'll be heading to Georgia this weekend....so I could possibly deliver one of my games if we were able to get a deal worked out quick.

Leaving tomorrow after work, though...

Will be in the Atlanta area on Friday and some of Saturday.

Pete

#24 12 years ago

I made my wife watch the videos of your gameroom and elevator. She now thinks I'm slightly less crazy than before... so thanks for that.

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

I made my wife watch the videos of your gameroom and elevator. She now thinks I'm slightly less crazy than before... so thanks for that.

Always happy to help! =)

#26 12 years ago

great set-up and awesome collection of pins. welcome to pinside.

#27 12 years ago

Dude, that elevator is totally sick! Kudos to your engineering skills.

Nice to see another Michigander on the Pinside.....

Later,
EV

#28 12 years ago

I hav eplans to build an elevator as well, but do not know where to begin.....now i do.

Amazing collection, I think you have them all!

#29 12 years ago

PM sent for SW1.

#30 12 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I hav eplans to build an elevator as well, but do not know where to begin.....now i do.
Amazing collection, I think you have them all!

You know....I think I watched your speaker installation video when I was putting the Flipper Fidelity kit in my Tron LE.

So, let me personally thank you!

Elevator: The entire thing cost around $300. The winch was under $200 (and it holds over a ton), and the lumber didn't cost much at all. I had a few Amish guys help me with my plans....because I wanted to make sure. They got to cut the hole in my floor, too.

All in all, they thought it was much cooler than building a pole barn for the millionth time.

Pete

#31 12 years ago

Sale pending on the Judge Dredd and T2 Playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

4,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pasadena, TX
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Montréal, QC
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-avatar-swep1-jd-others-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.