a-13-7.JPG
a-13-6.JPG
a-13-5.JPG
a-13-4.JPG
a-13-3.JPG
a-13-2.JPG
a13-1.JPG

#1 9 years ago

Apollo 13 Pinball Machine, works great, missing launch handle, mostly led'd, plastic below pop bumpers is cracked. Open to trades for other pinball machines, no video games or projects. Its located in chester springs pa. Trades for TFTC, Shadow, RFM, Dr Who, Class of 1812, Xfiles, Fathom, Bally Wizard, etc = or - cash. $2300 sale price. now sold. thanks for all the inquiries

a13-1.JPGa13-1.JPG

Post edited by PinsideTroll: lower price

#9 9 years ago

Nice looking!

#10 9 years ago

nice one, GLWS, wouldnt mind some of those cards.

#11 9 years ago

I picked up one of these recently......great game.....I'm really enjoying it. GLWYS

#12 9 years ago

thanks. its a great pin - tough one too, just doesnt get as much play time as it used to.

#13 9 years ago

bump for a good seller

#14 9 years ago

Any interest in a BK2K?....oh, wait.

I wish I could afford this. I love Apollo 13. GLWTS

Chris

#15 9 years ago

yes i am interested in a bk2k.... oh wait

#16 9 years ago

Honestly wish you were closer, I'd buy it in a heartbeat

#17 9 years ago

had some nice offers, but its still available. tgif

#18 9 years ago

13 ball multi ball Bump!

#19 9 years ago

price lowered to 2300

#20 9 years ago

Great deal for nice looking machine.

#21 9 years ago

Sega bump

#22 9 years ago

Sega! thanks for the bump

1 week later
#23 9 years ago

can you post pics of the damage, launch handle, cracked popup?

does the game play? any problems that need immediate repair?

#24 9 years ago

i vouch for the Troll. he is a good Troll. stand up guy buy with confidence.

#25 9 years ago

damage? the one plastic right below the pop bumpers is cracked, pop up crack does not exist. i will post a picture of it after i get one. yes the game plays, and plays good with no errors. the launch handle is missing, it has the red button in its place on the right front of the machine, as you can see in the picture. freddy thanks for the kind words, hope your thanksgiving was nice.

#26 9 years ago

sorry, i misunderstood your original comment about launch handle missing....

#27 9 years ago

thanksgiving was great! mmm turkey and stuffing! hope you all had a great turkey day!

1 week later
#28 9 years ago

i thought this sold BUMP

#29 9 years ago

no, not yet. had someone wanting me to deliver 7 hours away though! not happening. thanks for the bump

#30 9 years ago

I would need to downsize some of my collection first! The three that I could let go would be Hook, High Speed, and Raven. Would you be interested in any / all to go towards it? I could drive to PA next week.

#31 9 years ago

3 for one bump

#32 9 years ago

Too bad you are not near Florida as I would have bought this! All the best with your sale!

#33 9 years ago

a really fun game to play. The multi ball is ridiculous.

#34 9 years ago

I think maybe the lack of the launch handle is killing this deal?

I bought one locally at the same price a couple weeks back but had the handle, yet had a list of issues (ball wear at shooter lane drop, rust on ramp flaps, cracked backglass lift channel, broken pop bumper bracket with the coil dangling from the playfield, rusty transformer, mismatched leg bolts, burnt out bulbs and no LED's anywhere), yet even with all the money and time I've put into it I don't regret my purchase because I know eventually it'll be a nice pin.

GLWTS to the OP

#35 9 years ago

buy with confidence good seller i have purchase from him and am happy with my purchase GLWS

#36 9 years ago

i replied to your message poncho, thanks. those 3 pins i am not interested in. thanks to all the other kind words also. have had this for a couple years, been keeping an eye out for the launch handle. maybe i will find one eventually. if the lack of a launch handle means its a deal killer i have no problem keeping it . it just gets less play time than the others

#37 9 years ago

good seller bump

3 weeks later
#38 9 years ago

sold,pending payment. thanks for all the inquiries. happy new year.

#39 9 years ago

congrats on sale.

#41 9 years ago

grats on sale.... great pin... keeper for me.

#42 9 years ago

thanks. not a keeper for me. like it, dont love it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-apollo-13-14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.