Topic Stats

• 170 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Arcade
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 19 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-214.jpg
image-572.jpg
image-368.jpg
kingnine.jpg
image.jpg
20140820_170024.jpg
derailed-train_wreck.jpg
Nurse_Ratchet-in_control.jpg
Bumpy.jpg
tiger bump gif 2.gif
20140731_222243[1].jpg
20140731_222254[1].jpg
20140731_222248[1].jpg
20140731_222223[1].jpg
20140731_222210[1].jpg
20140731_222157[1].jpg

There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 4 years ago

Very nice HUO AC/DC with several mods:
Full Cliffy protectors from day 1
Mirror blades
Lighted flipper buttons
100 watt amp inside cabinet to drive the sub with flipper fidelity speakers up top.
Acrylic lightning bolts with leds in the speakers
Incandescent flashers swapped out to CT leds

I know I am forgetting some other mods...

Looking for a ST Premium or Pro+/- cash...maybe a Woz...possibly an Iron man or a Spiderman. Would also trade for a MMr spot plus cash on my end.

For sale locally at new price $5400....

Pics to follow...

20140731_222101[1].jpg
20140731_222118[1].jpg
20140731_222144[1].jpg
20140731_222157[1].jpg
20140731_222210[1].jpg
20140731_222223[1].jpg
20140731_222248[1].jpg
20140731_222254[1].jpg
20140731_222243[1].jpg

Post edited by Jodester: Dropped price

#2 4 years ago

Really nice machine and a really good guy. Good Luck with your search for a ST Jodester!

#3 4 years ago

Hey, if you end up not selling it and need to make room for another machine, I know a place where you could store it

#4 4 years ago

Bumping to let people know this machine was from the later run and the lower playfield window is clear.

I would prefer not to ship if possible...but may be open to it depending how long this sits...and also if I can make the right trade shipping would work.

#5 4 years ago

Weekend bump due to all the AC/DC's up for sale or trade...

#6 4 years ago

I just made a trade for one of these, coincidentally I traded an ST pro plus cash Do you have any details on the amp you used for the sub and how you hooked it up?

#7 4 years ago

Hey Jodester,

Are you keeping the custom coated AC/DC drinkholder that is shown in a pic above?

Bummer that you are getting rid of AC/DC Premium.
Oh, wait! You'll probably be getting another cool pin to take its place. Cool! Look fwd to playing it.

Cheers! ...and bump for a good Pinsider to deal with.

MLV

#8 4 years ago

Can't wait to play the Star Trek or WOZ.
Good luck.

#9 4 years ago

I have a couple offers for the machine. I just need to make up my mind on which offer to take. I was offered a nice original Iron Man by one and a Xmen LE by another. Both are great games and I would like to own both.

I guess I need to play both more at Tigerlaws machine unboxing tonight...

Decision, decisions....

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I just made a trade for one of these, coincidentally I traded an ST pro plus cash Do you have any details on the amp you used for the sub and how you hooked it up?

Used this amp http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-sa100-100w-subwoofer-plate-amplifier--300-802
placed in the spot where the coin box goes. I used a thread here to wire up the amp. I will try to see if I still have it in my favorites...

#11 4 years ago

I have an Ironman and XMENLE. I'm not sure I would trade either one for an ACDC Premium and I want an ACDC Premium. I'm waiting for one of these to show up local and then I'm going to have to figure out what to get rid of since I'm out of space. Good luck with your sale.

#12 4 years ago

I played a bit of both once we got Ironman setup for Tigerlaw. IM is way faster than I remembered. XMEN has some really nice modes and it's cool that Nightcrawler is working on the new code.

#13 4 years ago

Another bumppppppp for the weekend crew. Would trade for a WOZ, Star Trek Premium....drop me an offer...

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Used this amp http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-sa100-100w-subwoofer-plate-amplifier--300-802
placed in the spot where the coin box goes. I used a thread here to wire up the amp. I will try to see if I still have it in my favorites...

How did you wire the amp? Just run the speaker leads from the backbox into it and then hook it to the speaker?

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

How did you wire the amp? Just run the speaker leads from the backbox into it and then hook it to the speaker?

Yea. Hook leads to the amplified input on the Dayton. Then from Dayton to the sub. Adjust the gains and you have a ton more thump.

#16 4 years ago

There appears to be a woz in harahan. Check mrpinball.com

GLWS

#17 4 years ago

Thanks man! I will check it out to see if the person is interested in trading...

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

See this thread...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/massively-improve-your-acdc-premiumle-sound-under-80

#19 4 years ago

Bump for a perfect acdc that is totally dialed in.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Bump for a perfect acdc that is totally dialed in.

Must agree on the dialed in part....I can't walk up to mine and score almost 200 MM the first game. ...seller is a great guy too. Whoever gets this game will not be disappointed.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

seller is a great guy too.

The seller does have a problem knocking down people's mailbox's when he comes over for pin parties . . . send invites to your house to him with caution.

#22 4 years ago

I really do wish you were local. I have been keeping an eye out for a reasonably local one with all the mods already installed in that price range. You aren't going to be making it to expo are you??

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The seller does have a problem knocking down people's mailbox's when he comes over for pin parties . . . send invites to your house to him with caution.

Flag: Personal attacks, derailing threads (or was that a bump), distorting the truth (didn't knock it down, just mod-ed it), and probably some other rules violation that I'm overlooking.

#24 4 years ago

I'm ready when you are Jody....

#25 4 years ago

Awaiting news from a possible buyer and I am still thinking about Grinder901's trade offer.

I like the idea of calling it "modding" the mailbox. Thanks Mike...

#27 4 years ago

I think Lake Charles needs a TAF, CSI, or MMr. Sell this sucker and bring home one of those games (or snag an IM so you can keep our games competitive). Oh, bump.

tiger bump gif 2.gif

#28 4 years ago

I am getting more tempted to "grind" another Iron Man into Lake Charles.... If my current cash buyer backs out, its looking more likely.

#30 4 years ago

Bump
Bumpy.jpg

#31 4 years ago

What all games are you looking for currently? Free bump for a great guy.

#32 4 years ago

Good question...

Looking for Stern Star Trek in any version, IM, WOZ, Xmen LE (preferably Magneto), maybe a nice AF, TZ or a Spiderman.

We played a ton of pinball after my fantasy draft and AC/DC got very little play. All of the old timers loved Met Pro and Tron...

#33 4 years ago

Gosh, a TAF or TZ would be amazing to have in LC. WOZ too for that matter.

#34 4 years ago

Maybe I can talk Dennis and Leon out of their TAF...

#36 4 years ago

beautiful machine.. good luck with sale.

#37 4 years ago

Trying to convince my dad to buy this one!

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Another shameless bump...

Oh no! Now you've done it.
Nurse_Ratchet-in_control.jpg

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTiger225:

Trying to convince my dad to buy this one!

Convince him...convince him....

#40 4 years ago

Would you Deliver?

#41 4 years ago

I can probably help out with delivery.

#42 4 years ago

Bring more pins to Lafayette! I need a place to play when I visit home!!

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Maybe I can talk Dennis and Leon out of their TAF...

Um.... NO! (To it or our TZ)

So AC/DC doesn't get played much at your place huh? I guess your friends don't like great pinball.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from KingNine:

Um.... NO! (To it or our TZ)
So AC/DC doesn't get played much at your place huh? I guess your friends don't like great pinball.

Haha! It didn't get played much by the old timers over for my fantasy draft. I think met is pretty easy to grasp for the average guy off the street...

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I think met is pretty easy to grasp for the average guy off the street...

Everyone likes to bash Sparky...its understandable.

#47 4 years ago

My old man has his mind set on getting a virtual pin. I tried.

#48 4 years ago

Jodester, if you are simply running out of space to hold it while you look for a buyer I could probably be convinced to let you store it at my house for awhile.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Haha! It didn't get played much by the old timers over for my fantasy draft. I think met is pretty easy to grasp for the average guy off the street...

It's funny that you say that but we were just talking about the hidden depth of MET today. We we're discussing the possibility of adding a ST Pro or a MET pro and that came up. IF the new ST code is more in depth than it is now then it will win as we sell of much of the over stock we have right now.

#50 4 years ago

Let me know when you guys sell the overstock. I have two folks in LC looking for their first machines. Time to get some new people addicted to this hobby...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Machine - For Sale
Redding, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 11.95
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 35.00
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside