Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by kwiKimart
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jaguar_XFR_(13).jpg
    Jaguar_XFR_(3).jpg
    Jaguar_XFR_(15).jpg
    Jaguar_XFR_(6).jpg
    Jaguar_XFR_(11).jpg
    Jaguar_XFR_(9).jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Well, I'm hooked. Just started this hobby a couple of weeks ago. Can't get enough of playing in. We are about 2 months out from starting an addition onto the house which is going to be a large play area (pool, Ping-Pong, video games, pins) and also a dedicated home theater.

So, I had this completely crazy thought today...I need/want more pins and will also need to buy my A/V equipment and I also have an absolutely beautiful Jag. The thought is maybe sell or trade my Jag to free up funds for our new adventure.

The car is a 2011 Jaguar XFR. 510h.p. and hits 0-60 in about 4.6 seconds! All that and you can drive your family to church in it

I know this is a WAAAYYY out there thought, but you simply never know who wants what. I do not currently have the car listed, but if/when I do I will list it for $55,000. Here are some pictures:

Jaguar_XFR_(9).jpgJaguar_XFR_(9).jpg Jaguar_XFR_(11).jpgJaguar_XFR_(11).jpg Jaguar_XFR_(6).jpgJaguar_XFR_(6).jpg Jaguar_XFR_(15).jpgJaguar_XFR_(15).jpg Jaguar_XFR_(3).jpgJaguar_XFR_(3).jpg Jaguar_XFR_(13).jpgJaguar_XFR_(13).jpg

#2 11 years ago

Anyhow...I currently own a Tron Pro and LOTR. I'm am open to trade suggestions if anyone is interested.

Darin

#3 11 years ago

Wow! Great car.

I can't wait till Gerry reads this... He just sold a bunch of great pins & bought a Jag. Good luck with the trade!

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Heath:

Wow! Great car.
    I can't wait till Gerry reads this... He just sold a bunch of great pins & bought a Jag. Good luck with the trade!

Maybe I'm too late on this thread. Seriously, every time I mention to my wife about selling the car she almost gets visibly upset and pissed. I can't wait to see the reaction on her face if I tell her I'm trading it for pinball. It will be a true test of love.

#5 11 years ago

Hehe, good luck to you. I have tried trading a Rolex for a pin before. It is difficult to make cross product trades I have found. Beautiful car though. You could pull off an uber A list collection.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

It is difficult to make cross product trades I have found.

Same here. I've put up a Gibson Les Paul for a pin before, but no interest really.

#7 11 years ago

HA! you my friend have got it bad. Well done!!

#8 11 years ago

Someone was trying to sell a MM a couple weeks ago on CL for $55K or something like that. Sounds like the perfect trade - one used Jag-you-are for one NIB MM!!!

Seriously though - sweet ride!

#9 11 years ago

I tried in vain to trade my v-rod for a pin. Ended up selling and buying a pin

#10 11 years ago

Hahaha! You are awesome man.I was going to put $40,000.00 toward a 67' fastback till i found this hobby a few months back. Bye bye stang. This post is gold!

#11 11 years ago

#12 11 years ago

As some of you will recall prior to this crazy trip pinball, I was about to buy a new car. I was looking for a bentley but then they came out with these new jags...me likey

#13 11 years ago

Dang, I thought a XJ220 was going to be for sale.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-510hp-jag-for-some-pins-or-pins-cash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.