Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by kruzman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys, I'm selling my Title Fight. It's up on eBay as a fixed sale but I'm also taking offers. Thanks for looking -- details are in the link!

ebay.com link: Title Fight coin operated pinball machine by Gottlieb RARE

#2 10 years ago

Title Fight is a great game! We love ours. It's on my daughter's "never sell" list.

GLWS.

#3 10 years ago

Wow, that looks real nice, mine was beat and the guys chin was missing. Rare machine, animated back box, the boxers hit each other.
Bob

#4 10 years ago

Played at a tourney once, fun game for sure.

#5 10 years ago

I really enjoy this game. hard to find. My friend Ron Kruzman is looking for another one, his cabinet is a beater. He always has some rare playfields for trade.

#6 10 years ago

Yep, I actually e-mailed Ron first, but he thought my asking price was a little high. Honestly I wasn't sure what to ask, but the last two machines on eBay both went for $1600 (so says Pinpedia) in around the same condition, so I figured I'd start there.

I genuinely like the game and think it's unique and interesting, but I can't keep em all!

#7 10 years ago

Looks like a great game hope I get to play one sometime.

#8 10 years ago

Would like to add this to my collection
But shipping kills the deal for me
Unless shipping is incl ?

#9 10 years ago

Very cool looking title I have never played one in person.
GLWS.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Unless shipping is incl ?

It's not, but I'd gladly trade you for one of your two Star Gazers!

#11 10 years ago

Hi bob, I don't think your price is too much, I am broke, and shipping makes it even worse. I have a feeling if I was close enough to see the machine, I would buy it, and sell mine. good luck. I have been chasing this title for 7 years. I wont even set mine up it is so ugly

#12 10 years ago

Hi bob, I don't think your price is too much, I am broke, and shipping makes it even worse. I have a feeling if I was close enough to see the machine, I would buy it, and sell mine. good luck. I have been chasing this title for 7 years. I wont even set mine up it is so ugly

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsfa-gottlieb-title-fight-in-seattle-wa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.