Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140513_081433.jpg
100_1753.jpg
100_1757.jpg
100_1756.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Toying with the idea of selling these EM's (not the woodrail though), to make some room. They all need shopping, and some SW tweeking to get working %100 again (new rubber ring kits included). They all have some BG flaking, light surface rust on coin door and legs (too many years in a nonclimate controled garage), and light PF planking (except Stock car, which has a perfect PF).
I have no idea what to ask for them...$800 to $1000 for the four??? That's probably even too much. Guess I'll know in a few days, Any thoughts or suggestions....

100_1756.jpg100_1756.jpg 100_1757.jpg100_1757.jpg 100_1753.jpg100_1753.jpg

#2 10 years ago

PM sent

#3 10 years ago

God, count me on the obligatory "wish you were closer"...I'd be all over Dimension.

#4 10 years ago

If Aahgo decides he isn't interested I'd definitely do $1000 for the 4.
Thanks,
Alex

#5 10 years ago

pm sent

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

God, count me on the obligatory "wish you were closer"...I'd be all over Dimension.

you ain't kidding...

side note: before i got into the pin game, i never would have ever considered moving to the north central part of the country... but dang... it seems like 95% of the em's that come up for sale are either in wisconsin or illinois...

still wouldn't move there... but that is at least 1 checkmark on the positive aide of living there...

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

but that is at least 1 checkmark on the positive aide of living there...

Ah, if the weather was a little more consistent we'd have a population explosion.
Alex

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Ah, if the weather was a little more consistent we'd have a population explosion.
Alex

well... it's consistent... consistently bad... winter is bad enough here in southern new jersey (and it's not bad at all compared to where i grew up in northern new england), i could not deal at all with the winters you guys have...

wisconsin also seems to have an abundance of friendly pinsiders, so that's another positive...

1 year later
#9 9 years ago

Hey. the Stock Car and Palooka are still for sale. Neither one starts properly. $450/offer for the pair.

#10 9 years ago

Somebody shoot me an offer....Need the room.

#11 9 years ago

What's the scoop with the Sharpshooter? It's in the first pic but I don't see it in your current collection or past collection.

#12 9 years ago

I picked up my Funhouse from cowman57 last year. Had to drive all the way over deep into Packerland for it. I actually miss my TSPP though. Hope your enjoying it. Took me about a year to finish up the Funhouse but we are finally playing it.

20140513_081433.jpg20140513_081433.jpg
#13 9 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

What's the scoop with the Sharpshooter? It's in the first pic but I don't see it in your current collection or past collection.

The Sharpshooter was bought bought by my dad in the earlier 60's, so I grew up with it, and it started my love of pinball. The 1949 Sharpshooter is not in the pinside archives last I looked, so I couldn't add it to "my collection".

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I picked up my Funhouse from cowman57 last year. Had to drive all the way over deep into Packerland for it. I actually miss my TSPP though. Hope your enjoying it. Took me about a year to finish up the Funhouse but we are finally playing it.

20140513_081433.jpg 189 KB

So how do you want to trade the FH for the TSPP?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsem-package-deal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.