220009.jpg
220016.jpg
220012.jpg
220008.jpg
220015.jpg
220011.jpg
220007.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Up for sale is my HUO BBB. Completely stock with no issues. Perfect example of this game. It is game number 135 and I have the plaque that came with the game. No extra parts. The game is located in Avon, Ct. 06001 and only available for the next two weeks from 9/22 through 10/2. Pick up or shipping via NAVL. As far as trades go I am only interested in a Metalica. Thanks for looking.

// Error: Image 289719 not found //
// Error: Image 289720 not found //
// Error: Image 289721 not found //
// Error: Image 289722 not found //
// Error: Image 289723 not found //
// Error: Image 289724 not found //
// Error: Image 289725 not found //
// Error: Image 289726 not found //
// Error: Image 289727 not found //
// Error: Image 289728 not found //
// Error: Image 289729 not found //
// Error: Image 289730 not found //

#2 9 years ago

220020.jpg220020.jpg220014.jpg220014.jpg220010.jpg220010.jpg220019.jpg220019.jpg220013.jpg220013.jpg220009.jpg220009.jpg220016.jpg220016.jpg220012.jpg220012.jpg220008.jpg220008.jpg220015.jpg220015.jpg220011.jpg220011.jpg220007.jpg220007.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Gorgeous machine ......good luck with the sale !!!

#4 9 years ago

Yikes, 8k NIB in ...6? months

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from x595:

Yikes, 8k NIB in ...6? months

Uncalled for. Glwts

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Uncalled for. Glwts

Maybe Yikes NIB for 4.5k 6 years ago would have been more appropriate? Just kidding!

GLWS!

#7 9 years ago

For those who don't know, the "Wizard" is a top notch, high end restorer. All his machines are 100% perfect and look better than new! Deal with SUPREME confidence here all. GLWTS P.

#8 9 years ago

I bought a machine from him and have seen that BBB...it's a beautiful machine. Great seller...buy with confidence! GLWTS!!!

Now, can I buy your wife's TOM that's sitting next to the BBB? It'll be awful lonely once that goes...

#9 9 years ago

Thanks everyone I really appreciate it!

#10 9 years ago

Great seller Sunday bump!

#11 9 years ago

Where do you find the number on these?

#12 9 years ago

Seller is a first class guy with THE nicest lineup of machines I've ever seen. Been lucky to play this BBB on couple of occasions and it's flawless. Whoever pulls the trigger will not be dissapointed...
GLWS Wiz

#13 9 years ago

Bump for the OP. Good luck!

#14 9 years ago

I helped unbox this game way back when...

Buy with confidence, great seller.

#15 9 years ago

Why does everyone say "shipping via NAVL" ? Does that mean you are making yourself responsible for setting up the shipping? Are you for some reason opposed to all other shippers? Are you aware NAVL doesn't even really ship pins anymore?

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Why does everyone say "shipping via NAVL" ? Does that mean you are making yourself responsible for setting up the shipping? Are you for some reason opposed to all other shippers? Are you aware NAVL doesn't even really ship pins anymore?

Its kinda of like Coke is to soda. Navl means will ship but they have to come to my home. Not packing and pallets and driving to docks etc.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Its kinda of like Coke is to soda. Navl means will ship but they have to come to my home. Not packing and pallets and driving to docks etc.

i'm going to xerox your post and velcro it to my jacuzzi

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Probably the same inane reason why everyone uses abbreviations that either aren't needed or don't make sense for pinballs. Used to it I suppose.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Where do you find the number on these?

Backside of the cabinet, right by the lock, where the head meets the cabinet.

#20 9 years ago

That's weird, mine was near the shooter rod inside the cab.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

That's weird, mine was near the shooter rod inside the cab.

They're stamped in numerous places.

In the stolen BBB thread, I gave out the two main places and not the other clever locations.

#22 9 years ago

GLWS, hope no one asks what's on the plaque. It's against the rules around these parts.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Are you aware NAVL doesn't even really ship pins anymore?

I wasn't aware of this. What changed?

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I wasn't aware of this. What changed?

NAVL/STI still ships pins (I have one on the way right now)

#25 9 years ago

i keep hoping to open my door and receive this NAVL pin

navl-pin-1.jpgnavl-pin-1.jpg

#27 9 years ago

Why the low asking price? How am I to sell mine for $20K+ when guys like you offer one for less?

(Kidding. Mine is is not now and has never been up for sale.)

#28 9 years ago

What happens on 10/2? Does the price go up?

#29 9 years ago

I am only home in Connecticut where the game is located for ten days.

#30 9 years ago

Welcome Home bump!

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

For those who don't know, the "Wizard" is a top notch, high end restorer. All his machines are 100% perfect and look better than new! Deal with SUPREME confidence here all. GLWTS P.

I don't know why Shockdoc thumbed down that honest post, but I'll say it again, Paul is an all around great guy and an asset to the hobby as well as a master restorer. He does amazing work and is right there to help out when called upon.

He was a tremendous help to me in getting my NASCAR nightmare to work again. He even drove an hour and 10 minutes to get to me. Now that's a great guy! I woulda been lost without him. Thanks again Paul for all the help brothah.

So I'll use this to bump this thread again and also say...GLWTS P!

#32 9 years ago

Sunday morning bump.

#33 9 years ago

Listen, I know I'm going to take a lot of slack for giving this information and not being able to support it with any proof (sorry about that), but as another data point for those buying/selling BBBs.... A BBB (# between 100-125 for those who care about that) changed hands yesterday at a price of $19.6k. Seller (my friend) is in the southeast (if that matters). I asked him if he'd be comfortable with me sharing more specific information but he and the buyer want the transaction to remain a private transaction which I understand given the price tag. Buyer is a pinsider, seller is not.

FULL DISCLAIMER: I do not know the seller of the BBB in this thread. I sold my BBB privately this past July and the one or two friends I have across the U.S. that still have a BBB have zero intention of ever selling theirs. I do however feel this op is selling at a great price.

Just trying to shed some color on the market of a machine which usually has most transactions done off the radar.

1 month later
#34 9 years ago

Thanks for all the offers the game is now sold.

#36 9 years ago

Thumbs up and congrats to both the seller and buyer.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsbig-bang-bar-huo-18k-connecticut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.